Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - February 2007

Mstickles Guest

Wow - so much has gone on in just a few days

Sorry BG about the cancelled IUI, I hope you have a good weekend away.

Happy birthday BW and sorry about your AF

Alex - I'm sorry about your news too.

Lou - Good luck through the TWW

Two mums - Good luck with the next IUI

Megan, I have my fingers crossed for you

Willow CONGRATULATIONS YAYAYAYAYAY!

Sorry if I have forgotten anyone, still not too crash hot at this forum business.

Clare

IUI Oct 06 -
    IUI Nov 06 -
    IUI Dec 06 -
    IUI Feb 07 - ?

Just a quick one - sushee thankyou so much for your knoweldge. so 8 cell is good then at day2?

TMI

I wiped once and it was a stringy bit of dark blood so im guessing it was from inserting a pessary, 45 min eariler!

Im also a HPT queen so when do you think i should start testing?lol

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Most Day 2s are around 4 cells, so an eight cell is great! Dark blood (brown) usually isn't irritation from the pessary, that would be pink (from fresh blood), so it's possible it's implantation.

And I reckon I wouldn't test any earlier than 11dpo, but even then it's 50/50 whether you'd get an accurate result. I got a definite -ve at 11dpo with Charlie.

ETA Clare, you're doing great! You'll get the hang of it in no time!

dream bub Guest

Sushee - my does was only 1500iu - one dose today and one last Friday, so does that mean it should be all gone by Friday morning. I was thinking I would do a HPT tomorrow and Thursday expecting they will show + and then by Friday a -, then hopefully Saturday or Sunday if I might get a ridgy didge BFP. Does that make sense?

Shaz, I missed you in my rambles earlier! Looks like you are also close to the end of the TWW - good luck for testing when it happens!

BW

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Yep, that sounds good Shaz. i would do hpts from tomorrow too!

dream bub Guest

Thanks Sushee - will do - I wont get too comfy with the inevitable line I will get tomorrow. Can you belive that I have hunted down one o fthe HPT that actually reads "pregnant" - saving that one for the real deal. Happy with el cheapo HPT with a basic line for the nxt couple of days.

BW - thanks for thinking of me.

OH MY GOD!!!
    Willow - Congratulations I can't believe it two in a few days (is there something in the water & can I have some), I am so absolutely thrilled for you & of course we understand about not announcing just yet.
    That has just made my day!

Megan - hang in there, I have a good feeling for you on Friday.

Lou - for you.

BW - Happy Birthday!!!

What a wonderful vibe in here atm, lets hope it continues.

Well I did a pg test this morning (yes what an idiot) & of course a BFN because I am only 10dpo so I even knew it would be way too early.
    But yet again today I have been feeling quite sick, especially this morning until lunch, didn't want to eat anything so I don't know.
    If I'm not pg I must be coming down with something.

Anyway I am going for b/t on Friday which will only be 13dpo but I can't get there on Saturday & be back for work in time because I have to travel an hours drive for b/t so I guess I'll be out of my misery by then.

Jo - 27 (treated endo)
    DH - 33
    TTC #1 since June 2005

Thank you so much Jo.

Ooooooh, keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you for Friday - not long to go now!

Willow - did you kinda think you were pg?
    Do you have major cm because that's what I've been having & it's odd for me to have this much every day.

Jo

Willow - congrats to you on your BFP thats fantastic news. Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy.

Megan - how are you doing? Fingers crossed your levels continue to rise and rise!

Jo - Sounds to me like you'll be moving out of here very soon. Goodluck on Friday, i'll be keeping an eye out for your BFP

Loula & Dream Bub - sending you lots of BFP vibes

BW - hope you had a fantastic birthday

BG - sorry to hear about the cancellation, hope you have a great weekend away.

Clare - how are you going?

Sushee - you are just a wealth of information, i'm always learning something new when i read your posts lol.

Sorry to everyone i missed hope everyone is going well. Nothing happening here, waiting for O time - i don't think there is much chance of us getting a BFP before IVF but it's still worth a try!!

Yeah Jo, I did kinda think I was. The biggest give aways were the cramping last week (although I didn't know if it was AF cramping or not - but I don't usually have AF cramping, and certainly not 4 days before i'm due) and I realised about 2 days ago that my bb's were really sore.

I've been prg twice before and I just kinda had a 'feeling' that I was - can't really explain it. Although funnily enough, with my previous pregnancies I had neither sore bb's or cramping!

OK, this is really gross and WAAAAY TMI but I had the tiniest bit of greenish coloured cm a few days ago (ew) which I'd read some people get when prg - again I've never had this before but that got me thinking also. But I wouldn't say I had any more than normal.

'They' say that cm in early prg is usually 'creamy' if that helps??

Megan - have been thinking of you all day and hope you are hanging in there. Not long to go now and i'm just sure it's going to be the news we want to hear!

Default Congratulations Willow!!!!!

Congrats Willow you clever girl!! So happy for you, and as someone else said, strangely not jealous of you or Megan but usually I am!
    Jo, Loula and Dreambub, I have my fingers and toes and everything else crossed for you.
    BG, happy anniversary! Wishing you a wonderful weekend away. We had our 12 year anniversary on Sunday... Was yours a hot wedding day?
    BW, Hope you had a great Birthday
    Hi to everyone else,
    Just got a letter to say when we will be having treatment and it looks like it wont be till very end of March/Beginning of Feb But hoping this time will pass really quickly. I have heaps going on at work till then so that should help

YAY Willow!!!! Congratulations!
    I have been hanging out to get on here all day, and have only just managed to in the last 20 minutes or so. I'm so happy for you.
    My symptoms sound exactly the same as yours. My cramping started last Wednesday but has eased up today.
    I'm hanging in there. I have to admit that my symptoms are less today than they have been the last week. I hope this doesnt mean bad things. I did have a light headed moment this afternoon and thought I was going to throw up, but that was it. Still no sign of AF and I am 16DPO. I feel like my life is on hold for the rest of the week!

Happy Birthday BW!

Lou, hopefully it is implantation bleeding! All my fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Jo, looks like you're on the countdown to Friday as well! lol Here's hoping we can both share some good news!!

Wow - there's so much to catch up with after a day of being offline!

firstly - WILLOW - a huge congratulations!! you've been very picky with what you've said the past few days, and so anxious to move your BT forward i had a feeling you'd snuck a positive HPT in there and just wanted confirmation - this is huge news for you! a big woo hoo for you and your DH!

BW - i completely understand what you mean with the jealousy thing - i've struggled seeing friends having their babies, especially the last couple of months as we've now got 11 friends who've had bubbas in the past 10 weeks - but when i hear the ladies in this thread announce a BFP - i'm just so happy. we've all struggled so much for what we want, and it's great to see someone achieving their dream - kinda gives me more hope

Megan - things are still sounding pretty good for you - good luck to both you and Jo for this Friday's testing

Sazz - thanks - and yes, my wedding day was an absolute scorcher - but i was so happy - it poured rain in Vic the weekend on either side of our wedding last year, so stoked that we had a nice day (i have red hair, and ended up with sunburn - a very pretty sweetheart neckline from my dress that hung around for a few days seeing we had a garden ceremony and photos...) - was absolutely awesome.

to everyone else - i'm a little overwhelmed at the moment with all the posts, and still trying to get my head around it all! to the ladies waiting on BT's this weeks, good luck, and i'm feeling very positive for all of you!

for me - i'm so glad we've planned to go away this weekend - went to see dental surgeon today and he sent me for further tests - thought they'd take forever to get an appointment, but managed to get one 45 minutes after i called! quick trip further into melbourne for the test, and now have to go back on Friday to find out exactly what kind of surgery i'll need and when it will be - mentioned to the surgeon that we were going through fertility treatment that was currently "on hold" - so he's decided to fast track everything so that it won't interfere with anything in the fertility treatment - i was touched that he would consider somethng like that as important (so often one branch of medicine doesn't give a hoot about another) - so today i'm feelng like maybe, in the grander scheme of things, stopping treatment yesterday wasn't such a bad thng (don't feel quite as depressed and emotional as last night!) - i'll know by my FS appointment next Monday what's happening with the dental surgery, so hopefully everything can be worked out together so that we get a good outcome on both fronts.

again, huge congratulations Willow.

BG,that's great that the dentist is going to fast track your treatment. It seems rare to come across someone who would do something like that, cause as you said they normally dont give two hoots!! Hope your appointment on Monday goes well.

Congratulations Willow! Seem to be on a roll in here at the moment.

Talking

OMG! WILLOW!!
    Honey Im SO excited and happy for you!!!!
    This news has absolutely made my day - possibly even my week!

Now you can get your butt over to PG Land - when you're ready of course! The place we have dreamt of for so long... and keep a spare seat for me, I plan on joining you one of these days

Last edited by Keen; February 13th, 2007 at 09:02 PM. Reason: cause I wanna

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast