12

thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Sunday 23 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    CatyO - taking a break
    Emma09 - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Joski - CD11
    Amy_jellybean - CD42
    Glorious - CD48
    Nothing2lose - CD59


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD9


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD20 4dpo
    Miss.B - CD17 2dp4dt
    TT40 - CD26 9dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    WA
    444

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Alright so things have happened WAY differently to what I expected!

    I had my blood test today - day 9. The clinic calls and says everything looks perfect oestrogen at 1099 so please come in tomorrow for a BT and an ultrasound - oh and btw it's likely we will trigger you tomorrow.??? Sorry?? Why?? All she said was " you should be pleased"

    So tentative blastie transfer march 31?!! see you soon miss B!

    Xx

  3. #3
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Lol 3rd time lucky, sounds like these twinnie dreams are freaking you out! Well, you already know the hard work that goes into having twins. Plus you only had one embie transferred that decided it wanted to be two lol. I really hope you're right hun, I'd love to stop TTC actually. I am getting older and I don't want to be over 60 going to my children's 21st birthday parties! I am relaxed this time, I think listening to that fertility cd really helped me to get ready for my FET, and even now it's helping me to stay relaxed. I am eating better, I am drinking loads of water every day (I am usually a very poor drinker) as the acu lady that I used to see last year told me that plenty of water was essential when doing a cycle or TTC. Oh, and I gave up my 'one a day' ciggie habit a couple of months ago. So I kinda feel that I have gone into this FET as prepared as I could be.

    Oooh I didn't see your post hun, yay!!!!! How exciting that you'll have your transfer soon. Can't wait for you to join me in the 2WW . GL sweetie

  4. #4
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Monday 24 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    CatyO - taking a break
    Emma09 - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Joski - CD12
    Amy_jellybean - CD43
    Glorious - CD49
    Nothing2lose - CD60


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD10


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD21 5dpo
    Miss.B - CD18 3dp4dt
    TT40 - CD27 10dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    WA
    444

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Yay for the water Miss B - how are you feeling btw? I know what you mean about the age thing - but hey 60is the new 50 or so I keep telling myself hahahaha.

    That fertility Cd sounds amazing! I wish I had've done that! It sounds brilliant! I think you've done everything you could possibly done so now sit back and just enjoy the ride as much as possible?

    Well I just had my bloods and the ultrasound done... 3 follicles on my right side size 9, 16 and 17 - I'm not really sure what that means but I don't think it's even relevant in FET other than to show you were going to ovulate?

    My lining is 8 - the ultrasound lady said my FS liked between 7 and 8 so I guess that's good? They have given me the ovidrel (trigger injection). They will call this afternoon and tell me whether to use it I suppose? I'm only day 10 so I don't know whether that's good or bad? Unfortunately my DH is going away tomorrow - so he will be away for my transfer day.... Not much I can do about that really I suppose, and if I triggered tonight then I guess transfer will be this Saturday - which I'm thrilled about as it's on a weekend, so I can kind of chill out afterwards I guess. Although I'll have all 4 kids alone as our nanny has the weekend off - and we have a new nanny starting on Thursday (devastated our current nanny's time has come to return home so pretty emotional about her leaving as well.

    Damn Clomid - I can't stop crying!!! And I've put on 5kgs!!!! Is that normal? How is everyone else going? Judging by the list everyone is fairly quiet in here... So I feel like my posts are all about me as I don't have anyone else to write about? Sorry

    Juniper how are you going in the 2ww? And TT40 - have you tested again? I strongly encourage testing at all times, especially in the middle of the night etc when you can't sleep.... I am hopeless!!! I hope you are both surviving the dreaded wait! Symptoms or anything to report?

    I have a last question... If I have to use the trigger - does that mean if I tested I would get false positives? I'm assuming the trigger is hcg and would give you a positive pg test result? Does anyone know how long it takes for the trigger to leave your system? What are you supposed to do btw - just start testing from the day after trigger and keep testing until you get a negative so you know the trigger is out of your system? And then start testing again for a result? I've even forgotten - after a day 5 transfer, when are you supposed to start testing to realistically get a positive result, if you are pg?

    Sorry for all the questions ladies.... Its just been so long and I'm feeling a little bit anxious now that it is all becoming so real... Xx

  6. #6
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Nothing to report here. Still early days - too early for implantation or symptoms. Just run down and tired and a bit under the weather...

    3rdTL, yes, the trigger will give you false positives. The time it takes to be metabolised varies from one woman to the next. If you want to test it out, you can start the day after or wait a few days. The key will always be whether the tests are getting lighter (trigger disappearing) or darker (real BFP with increasing levels). Very few women get a BFP before 10dpo (5dp5dt) and you could still have faint (false) BFPs from the trigger that early (although, it's also possible the trigger could be gone by then).

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    WA
    444

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Thanks Juniper! I really ppreciate the info - I have everything crossed for you hoping these a bfp coming your way

    No trigger today -BT again tomorrow and then they expect to trigger me tomorrow.... Secretly I'm hoping I surge tomorrow before the BT and then idont have to use the trigger.... Xx

  8. #8
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    With my trigger shot cycles (all fresh cycles) I would basically start testing really early on (something like 1 or 2 days post transfer) and I would see that faint line, and then it would disappear and I'd know that the trigger left the building lol. In the BFP cycle that resulted in an early m/c, I tested very early on, and then there was a day which gave me a negative result, and then the line came back and I knew I had a bfp. But that was in my crazy, mad woman obsessed, queen of POAS days lol. I'm not even thinking of buying a test, sooooooo scared of another you know what...
    FX that you'll not need the trigger shot hun!

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Hork-Bajir Valley
    5,722

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    =( still negative... I've lost hope.

  10. #10
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Tuesday 25 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    CatyO - taking a break
    Emma09 - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Joski - CD13
    Amy_jellybean - CD44
    Glorious - CD50
    Nothing2lose - CD61


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD11


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD22 6dpo
    Miss.B - CD19 4dp4dt
    TT40 - CD28 11dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  11. #11
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Wednesday 26 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    PositivelyGTC - taking a break
    CatyO - taking a break
    Emma09 - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Joski - CD14
    Amy_jellybean - CD45
    Glorious - CD51
    Nothing2lose - CD62


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD12


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD23 7dpo
    Miss.B - CD20 5dp4dt
    TT40 - CD29 12dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  12. #12
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Miss B - thanks for the wishes try to not overthink what's going on inside (far far easier said than done I know) relax and enjoy the journey

    Everyone else thinking of you all today, wishing you a great Hump day!

    AFM - feeling a bit yuk today, went to bed with a headache and woke up with one. Spotting has stopped but something is going on in there I can feel it. Didn't test this morning thought I had a test at home but don't so will do so tomorrow morning.
    If not then bring on AF so I can start my FET cycle

    Love & light to you all Ladies, big hugs all round xx

  13. #13
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Oct 2012
    BrisVegas
    273

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Thanks Ladies, nice to know I'm not alone!!

    Have had ewcm since last night but this morning's bt shows no O - back again tomorrow morning for another bt, hopefully I will O by then. It's DH's birthday on Friday so at least it's a good excuse to BD without the whole "quick, I'm ovulating, we MUST do it" feeling, IYKWIM, and fx catch an eggie at the same time.

    Clinic was full of disgustingly happy people, obviously getting bloods to confirm pg this morning - I'm not being mean - it just compounded my Babies are Everywhere rant from yesterday!

    FX for everyone

    x

  14. #14
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Morning All,

    BFN for me this morning

    Juniper can you please put me down as waiting for AF....thanks

    Joski - big hugs hun so frigging hard isn't it grrrrr

    I have to see SIL this Sunday haven't seen her for just over a month (been avoiding her) she is now 22 weeks pregnant and having AF starting this weekend I really really do not want to hang out with a pregnant women, it just makes me sad and she annoys the crap out of me because everything is me, me, me....... I am so tired cause im pregnant, i have got cravings cause im pregnant, i can't do that cause im pregnant blah blah blah I GET IT YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!

    That's my rant for the day

    Ladies love & light to you all, may you all find peace today, GL and loads of baby dust sprinkled your way xx



    Well Ladies I wish you all a very Happy Thursday

  15. #15
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Thursday 27 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO - taking a break
    Emma09 - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    PositivelyGTC - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Joski - CD15
    Amy_jellybean - CD46
    Glorious - CD52
    Nothing2lose - CD63


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD13


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD24 8dpo
    Miss.B - CD21 6dp4dt
    TT40 - CD30 13dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  16. #16
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Oct 2012
    BrisVegas
    273

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Oh hugs PGTC - sorry that AF arrived!!

    Hope the SIL isn't going to be too painful for you.

    AFM - no O yet, more bloods on Sunday morning.

    How is everyone else going???

  17. #17
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Hi Ladies, Happy Friday

    Joski thanks I wasn't expecting a BFP as its seems happening naturally is impossible though we did it once 3 years ago......guess im older now
    Hope you O soon GL!

    Afm - cd1 today bt tomorrow morning......getting excited about starting FET

    Love & light your way today, thinking of you all xx

  18. #18
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014

    Friday 28 March 2014

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO - taking a break
    Emma09 - taking a break
    Kel82 - taking a break
    Jo_white - saving for IVF
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    Sarah4kurt - waiting for AF
    1 More Please (Rai) - waiting for AF
    PositivelyGTC - waiting for AF
    Worrywart -recovering from lap
    Joski - CD16
    Amy_jellybean - CD47
    Glorious - CD53
    Nothing2lose - CD64


    Waiting for Transfer
    Thirdtimelucky - CD14


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
    Juniper76 - CD25 9dpo
    Miss.B - CD22 7dp4dt
    TT40 - CD31 14dp2dt


    Got their BFP in March



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Ceejelz, Babycakes

    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

12