Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014
Hi Ladies, sorry I have been mia for a few days
I see I have missed out on quiet a bit in here so a big GL to the Ladies in the TWW
Hi and welcome to the forum Third time lucky, hoping your stay is a short and sweet one!
TT40 - Sorry to hear you are not getting a positive with the tests, hope a BFP comes through for you, big hugs hun
Joski - I feel like you from time to time certian times of the month seem to be worse, not sure if thats hormone related. I have started gathering things in prep for SIL babyshower which I assume wont be till June but damn it is so hard buying baby things as I want to start buying for me!!! A lady at work had her bub last Friday a little girl she named Mia Grace a little cutie but again so hard as happy as you are for them it's heartbreaking for us. I have not idea what to say or suggest to change how you feel seems this is just the horrible side effects of LTTTC
Juniper - hope you have perked up and are feeling better
Miss B - Big congrats on being PUPO, woohooo
AFM - Started spotting today, not feeling any symptoms so I am sure it's the usual spotting before AF. I am going to test in the morning and if negative will start taking Dongquai as per Acu lady and parsley tea see if I can help AF get back to a normal cycle
Then once AF starts its going to be time to call the clinic and start my FET cycle. I feel nervous I am guessing it's because I am dreading the needles again I can't recall what meds I am on I have the scripts at home though so will have to get them out and make sure they are on hand to go fill the scripts when the time comes. Can't beleive I am back here again if someone had told me it's was going to take more than 4 years to conceive I would have told them theyre dreaming!!
Anyway Ladies, GL to you all. Love and light and baby dust to us all xx
Totally agree we need to start seeing some BFP
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014
I'm sorry TT40, I too hope it's a late implanter
Joski, I really hope that you can conceive naturally too! Babies are EVERYWHERE, it's so hard
Positively, you're almost there! Hoo hoo! Very exciting GL with your FET hun x
AFM, just plodding along. I feel sick in the stomach wondering what is or is not happening in there. The cd is great but I wish I could listen to it all day long! lol.
Bookmarks