Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception February/March 2014
Hi Ladies, Happy Thursday to you all
TTL - OMW what a frightening ordeal for you and DS, so glad to hear he is ok shame the poor little boy must have got a big fright. Thank god you realised what was happening and stopped etc and good on the two Ladies for helping out! Don't get too concerned about the ordeal affecting your little embie I think as Miss B says if it's meant to stick it will.
Miss B & Juniper - big hugs for you both, so so sorry AF arrived....just not fair was really hoping Miss B that your last embie was a sticky one boo hoo
Joski - GL for tomorrow bt, hope you find out you have O, will be thinking of you and sending love & light your way
WW - thanks for the info re the symptoms, hope you are still on cloud 9 and enjoying every minute of it!
AFM - bt tomorrow morning looking forward to finding out how I am going and when the scan is etc. Still pretty emotional and irritable at times which is crap I hate being in a "mood" as I am pretty darn sure I am no fun to be around.
Ladies I am thinking of you all, sending love & light, may you all have a pretty awesome day xx
Bookmarks