thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014

    D'oh! Now I can't see page 2! What did I miss?

    Would someone be willing to look after the list while my access to this thread is hit and miss? I'm happy to take it back when the technical issues are resolved. I find the easiest way to do it is to "Reply with Quote" to the latest version and remove the code stuff in square brackets [] at the start and end, then edit the entries for each person.

  2. #2
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    May 2013
    256

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014

    Hey Juniper, I am willing to look after the list if you want me to, you just will have to take a look everyday in case l missd something?
    Let me know what u think

  3. #3
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014

    Hey Juniper, I am willing to look after the list if you want me to, you just will have to take a look everyday in case l missd something?
    Let me know what u think
    Thanks CatyO.

  4. #4
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014

    Sarah, I am so happy for for hun, you go girl!!!!! Fantabulous numbers hun, this one's gotta be the ONE xxxx