Absolutely fantastic news Sarah :D:D:D
Printable View
Absolutely fantastic news Sarah :D:D:D
D'oh! Now I can't see page 2! What did I miss?
Would someone be willing to look after the list while my access to this thread is hit and miss? I'm happy to take it back when the technical issues are resolved. I find the easiest way to do it is to "Reply with Quote" to the latest version and remove the code stuff in square brackets [] at the start and end, then edit the entries for each person.
Hey Juniper, I am willing to look after the list if you want me to, you just will have to take a look everyday in case l missd something?
Let me know what u think :)
Sarah, I am so happy for for hun, you go girl!!!!! Fantabulous numbers hun, this one's gotta be the ONE :pray::goodluck::crossfingers: xxxx
Sooooo happy for you Sarah! Well done!
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Thursday 16 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Juniper - CD8
CatyO - CD11
Sgronan - CD14
TT40 - CD17
Mrs O'M - CD22
Miss B - CD34
Emma - CD63
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/ )
N2L - CD27 8dpo
Rai - CD25 10dpo
Joski - CD35 13dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Amy_jellybean, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Fantastic news SARAH :happyforyou: :happydance:
WoooHoooo Sarah :happyforyou: so so HAPPY for you, all the very best for your wonderful 9 month journey. I am seriously so pleased for you!!!
As for the rest of us ladies this is such a positive for us, shows we must not give up just keep trying Baby Dust to us ALL
xx
Aw thanks so much girlies! :heartbeat:
Missb thank you very much, I know you've been right here beside me for so long too! I'll try n share my baby dust xoxo
That's exactly right positively ttc! Even after so long it CAN and does happen! And to think I just about gave up! Glad I didn't.
I'm not sure when I'm supposed to leave here?
I don't want to put stay my welcome it's the only place I've been getting support from all these yrs! But I want to respect all you lovely girls on your equally hard journeys xoxo lots of love and baby dust I'm going to spread it around before I go hee hee :pink-babydu:bluedust::stickyvibesgirl::stickyvibesboy:: stork-girl:st:
Woo congratulations Sarah and Williever!!!! Wonderful news!!!
Oh I just realised I am on the MIA group, sorry girls! At the moment we are just trying to scrape together enough money to use our last frostie, we are hoping for March. We also have an appointment booked with our GP for 31 Jan to get a referal to the Urologist. We are going to get a second opinion on DH's blockage and see if they can try and unblock it. We have blown our savings and not sure if we will be able to do another stim for the next 18 months so thought we should look into other options.
I've also started my own online baby shop which has gone mental and we are looking at opening our own store in the next 6 months so it's all go go go here!!!
xxx
Sarah, great hcg numbers! Congrats!
CatyO, tomorrow can you move Amy from the MIA group to just below Jo as "saving for FET", please.
Thanks so much juniper :-D xox
Friday 17 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Amy_jellybean - saving for FET
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Joski - CD1
Juniper - CD9
CatyO - CD12
Sgronan - CD15
TT40 - CD18
Mrs O'M - CD23
Miss B - CD35
Emma - CD64
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/ )
N2L - CD28 9dpo
Rai - CD26 11dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Hello lovely ladies,
I see another Congratulations is in order! Yay for Sarah! It's always fantastic to hear when such a long journey pays off. Congratulations and every blessing for a healthy pregnancy and baby :loveshower:
Positively, sending you a cuddle. It can be such a challenge to keep the faith when it seems to happen for everyone else. It's not selfish to feel the way you do. This is one of the most difficult things to go through, if not the most difficult. Hold onto the amazing positivity that has got you this far :hug:
As for me, well, EC on Tuesday went well. I was put under general aneasthetic. One minute I am talking to the nurse about laying on a beach, in the sunshine, with a ****tail, the next thing I know, i wake up in recovery. It was a lovely little nap :asleep: 11 eggs collected and doing an ET today. Will find out how many embryos are left for freezing also, if any. Please, please OH PLEASE let there be 1 or 2 to freeze. I really, REALLY dont want to have to do the injections again :pray:
I guess as of this afternoon I will be in the TWW :2ww: I am trying not to get my hopes up, trying not to entertain the thought of IVF being successful the very first time, full anticipating needing to do an FET in February. But as we all know, there is always that glimmer of hope, that voice whispering in the back of our minds that very gently says "...but maybe this month..."
Sending you all love and light.
Good Luck Sgronan!
Good luck S!!
AF arrived for me today so back to CD1..... Sigh.
At least she should be gone by the time we leave for our Bali break on Tuesday.
I am sorry AF arrived joski, at least you will be able to relax in Bali :hug:
Crossing fingers for you s!
Bummer joski ;(
Ok so major change of plan!I received a letter in the mail today from Bupa saying that they could not come to an agreement with my fertility clinic and wilk no longer have a contract with them or cover fees for any procedures with them from march. We were gutted! My mum and dad have come to the resuce and are lending us the money to do a stim cycle. We have 1 embryo frozen but it is poor quality. We are going to request 2 embryos to be transfered (this has been discussed with fs before and he was happy to do so if we had any more failed cycles). Funnily enough AF arrived today so ill be cycle day tomorrow and will have to do the mad dash to the clinic to collect meds!!!
Good Luck S xxx
Amy so pleased you get to do a stim cycle I have everything crossed for you xxx
Could I please be put down as CD1 today stupid af came early :wall:
Amy, I think that must have been your post I replied to on the FB group? Glad to hear you can start immediately. Our first IUI last year was like that - I happened to have my first appt with the new FS on CD2, so we started meds that same day... It was a mad whirlwind and took a while for my head to catch up with what we were doing since we had gone from "let's make an appt with a new FS to get a second opinion" (expecting to wait 6-8 weeks for that appt) to "let's start meds for an IUI tonight" within about 4 hours because I was lucky enough to get an appt the same day I phoned.
Congrats S, looking forward to seeing how many eggs you managed to freeze :) hopefully at least 2! GL with your TWW
Amy all the best with your cycle too, don't understand what BUPA's problem is...do you think its the clinic being difficult or BUPA? Anyho GL too
So sorry Rai that is a big bummer :( x
Ladies quick question when you do your first cycle of the year how much money do you get back from medicare if any? we are supposed to be doing a FET cycle next month fee is $2600 so trying to find out how much of this will be coming out of our pocket.....any input appreciated
AFM - Oing tomorrow so making sure we give it our all you never know we could get a BFP......stranger things have happened
Ladies as for the rest of you not mentioned personally above please know I am thinking of you all, sending tons of love & light your way and sprinklings of baby dust too xx
Positively- my FET (although the actual transfer was in 2013) Medicare gave back about $300 less than normal. The fee had gone up too. So we got 1200 back instead of $1500.
Thanks Willi, that is better than I thought I was thinking we would be up for pretty much the whole amount which was worrying me a little. Our clinic raised all it's fee late October or early November and they have gone up quiet a bit. Do they go up each and every year?
Hope you are doing well and enjoying your journey so far
I purchased SIL a pregnancy journal as a congrats pressie from DH & I, was hard to do but I thought I have to get over myself and it's not her fault we are struggling. Seeing them tomorrow and really DONT want to face her right now but will have to just put on the brave face and suck it up :(
Saturday 18 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Rai - CD1
Amy_jellybean - CD2
Joski - CD2
Miss B - CD6
Juniper - CD10
CatyO - CD13
TT40 - CD19
Mrs O'M - CD24
Emma - CD65
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/ )
N2L - CD29 10dpo
Sgronan - CD16 1dp3dt
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Congratulations Willi and Sarah!
Does synarel prevent AF from arriving?
Sneaking in to wish Sarah a happy and healthy bub in 8 months time xxx
And not too sure if anyone is in Adelaide but my clinic sent me a letter saying they were going to do bulk billing for stim cycles till the end of March. Just need to pay $440 for anesthetist. I was a public patient at Flinders Fertility. May be worth looking into if there are any Adelaide girls.
Sneaks out ...
Emma, synarel sometimes made AF late for me, but never stopped her arriving... I was told AF could be delayed by as much as a week, but out of the 4 cycles I used it, AF was only delayed once and only by 2 days.
Thanks girl!
Juniper you have me thinking who you are on the fb group now ;)
Catyo - thanks for adding me to the list but im CD2 today so when you update tomorrow morning can you please put me as CD3? xx
Apologies but someone asked about BUPA being difficult and yes I think that is what they are doing. My FS dont charge huge fee's compared to other clinics and I think Bupa just dont want to part with the cash :(
AFM - Went and collected the meds this afternoon after a whirlwind of a day! Had my first injection tonight and then they will be morning from now on. I have been put on Gonel F this time, i've only ever had Puregon for stims so not sure if there is any difference. My dose is 300 this time which is quite high considering my last 2 stims and even with those they still retrieved 11 eggs on time and 9 the other. It's just dawned on me that if they do the double embryo transfer and both take then I would have 3 kids under 2, holy hell!!!
Emma, Synarel has never made AF late but unfortunately makes it hang around longer (for me anyway)
Good luck amy!
Good luck with your cycle Amy! Very exciting hun, why are my cycles so boring, ie no rushing off to get meds like a mad hatter? lol. Hope you get lots of lovely embies :crossfingers:
Positively, well done hun. It's not easy, but hopefully the baby vibes/dust/whatever rubs off on you. Mum is convinced my SIL is pg, just waiting for confirmation, but I don't wanna know!!
Sgronan, well done on 11 eggies and GL in your cycle :)
Joski and Rai, sorry AF arrived :(
Emma, GL hun!
AFM, CD6 for me, off to see FS in 2 weeks time and also seeing my nurse about that FET cycle....one little embie left. FX this one is the one :crossfingers:
Thanks ladies....
I took my last pill 2 days ago, and was just wondering when I should expect my period..... It's been 10 years since I was last on the pill!
Emma AF has always come 5 days after my last pill.
Amy, probably not too hard to guess since we have a friend in common. ;) I don't check in much there, just read whatever shows up in my newsfeed, so it was just luck that I saw yours...
Afm, weird things happening with the OPKs... The IC was as dark as they normally get for a +OPK (for me - I've never had a true positive with them), so I was freaking out a little at the idea of O'ing so early in my cycle, but the digi was very, very definitely negative (barely a second line on it when I popped it out). Haven't had this happen before, so now not confident I can rely on the ICs alone (that was my last digi that I used today and they take a while to arrive when you buy them on ebay). Not even sure if we'll TTC given the issues between DH and I, but if nothing else, I want to know when I O so I know when to expect AF...
really quick question, What day do I start my injectables for iui? I got my meds on Friday but DS3 was with me and I forgot
to ask what day to start, do I start today CD2 or tomorrow CD3? PLEASE HELP. THANKS XXXX
Sneaking in... Amy_jb so excited for you!! And I just have to say (to put a huge smile on your face and make your eyes resemble saucers) given our shared FS's 'success rates' have you considered triplets??:)
If you do decide to put 2 back and both take... One (or even both) may divide so that you end up with a set of identical twins and a third baby or whoa.... Wait for it... Two sets of identical twins (quads!! :)
Strayer things have happened! Seriously though... I think these are the thoughts that are stopping me doing a FET this cycle... We will definitely only put one back, same as last time... But I keep dreaming of identical twin boys!! now I'm sure this is just because the one thing I am petrified of is another set of twins! So it's got to be psychosomatic...
BUT I was reading up on twins and IVF the other night and the article I was reading said Clomid increased the chance of identical twins even if you only transfer one embie. I've never taken Clomid before eg on our one and only FET - but as the clinic have given me Clomid for when we do decide to do a FET I'm a little bit paranoid that it may happen again!
I can totally understand why people decide to transfer two embies, especially after lttc for months and years but having had twins from a single embie transfer, as much as we adore the girls, wouldn't change a single thing and feel absolutely and completely blessed - I just know we couldn't do twins again!
That said I know if it happened we would feel blessed and would manage:) And I know you would be a brilliant twin mummy if it happened to you...
Sneaking out
Xx
Sunday 19 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Rai - CD2
Amy_jellybean - CD3
Joski - CD3
Miss B - CD7
Juniper - CD11
CatyO - CD14
TT40 - CD20
Mrs O'M - CD25
Emma - CD66
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/
N2L - CD30 11dpo
Sgronan - CD17 2dp3dt
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Monday 20 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Rai - CD3
Amy_jellybean - CD4
Joski - CD4
Miss B - CD8
Juniper - CD12
CatyO - CD15
TT40 - CD21
Mrs O'M - CD26
Emma - CD67
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/ )
N2L - CD31 12dpo
Sgronan - CD18 3dp3dt
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Quick Q- is naprogesic safe to take during a down reg cycle?
Haven't had a period for 3 months, and have woken up with an ache on my left side :-(