-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hello hello to one and all,
I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend. So much to catch up on...
Joski & Rai, so sorry to hear AF arrived. Joski, I hope you have an amazing and refreshing trip in Bali. :comfort:
Amy good luck with your stimulated cycle :crossfingers: for you x Also, DH and I are insured with BUPA, I certainly hope they don't give us a hard time about the costs. Has the issue been resolved between your clinic and BUPA? I had no idea an insurer could simply refuse a claim because your clinic is difficult, especially as you are paying for the cover.
Positively, such a thoughtful gift for your SIL. Stay strong and positive xx
Miss.B, :crossfingers: for you that this 1 little embryo left is THE ONE.
AFM, ET on Friday went well. I almost cried when I saw the embryo on the screen. Hormones are super awesome :shakehead:. Also, FS told me that of our 11 eggs, 7 fertilised [ICSI] and were growing well. 1 is now hopefully attaching itself to my uterus. FS said she was going to leave the others to go to Day 5 and then decide which to freeze. So she will call me today with the number. Surely, I am going to have 2 to freeze. Surely! Side effects of the Crinone gel starting to be felt, breasts are tender and I am mildly constipated. TMI? :redface:
Sending everyone love and light :grouphug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hello & Happy Monday Ladies :) hope you all had a lovely weekend
Miss B - GL with your FET, praying that last little embie is a strong and sticky one. Just looked at your CD and you are a week behind me (im CD 15) and we are also going to be doing a FET cycle in Feb and it's our last little embie too so fingers crossed we both have some great news as Willi & Sarah did this month
Juniper - Hope you get back on track with TTC, not sure what you and DH are going through but I am sure whatever it is it's just a minor bump in the road and things will improve for you. All the best!!
Joski - Have a lovely break in Bali
Sgronan - Fabulous news news re the 7 fertilized eggs and I agree you should have at least 2 to freeze. Baby dust to you hope that little embie is a sticky one
Amy - I agree with Sgronan how can BUPA just refuse, it is your insurance and if they say they will cover certain procedures etc how can they reneg just because they don't/can't agree with the FC
If BUPA still refuse to come to the party I would look further in to it and see where you stand, you are paying for the cover they should cover you GL
Has anyone heard from N2L? just wondered how she is going, TWW is almost over, yay
AFM - Nothing to report really I know I O'd yesterday so we made sure we got plenty in but I can't help but think "why do we bother" it just doesn't seem to happen naturally
Did see SIL yesterday and she is seriously popping out already even though she is only 13 weeks today, seeing her went better than I expected which was good, have to confess I still feel envious but I am trying to control that.
Baby dust to all and GL with wherever you are at in your cycle xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi Positively, l sent u a Private Message :)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Tuesday 21 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Rai - CD4
Amy_jellybean - CD5
Joski - CD5
Miss B - CD9
Juniper - CD13
TT40 - CD22
Mrs O'M - CD27
Emma - CD68
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/ )
N2L - CD32 13dpo
Sgronan - CD19 4dp3dt
Catyo - CD16 1dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Morning Ladies, Happy Tuesday!
Just wanted to wish you all a lovely day
N2L, thinking of you hope your TWW is flying by and hoping and praying you have some good news for us
Caty, I have replied to your message, thanks hun. I just realised we are exactly the same CD :)
Sgronan, i know you are only 3 days in but I hope you are well and that little sticky embie is now well and truly stuck & nice and snug inside for the 9 month haul
AFM - I'm heading up to Broome this arvo for 6 nights, DH has to work :( I am going to chill and enjoy the sights and sounds. Need to get myself psyched up for our FET next month
Quick question - how many of you have had your embie not survice the thaw? I see you have to pay for the full cycle regardless of whether the egg survices the thaw or not. Hoping the odds are good
Wishing you all a lovely day, baby dust to us all x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Just want to say I have everything crossed for you miss b xox may this be your lucky last :-)
And good luck N2L, Catyo, sgronan lets have a bfp trend now!
Guess I really have graduated girls! I got my second BT yesterday and they have gone up to hcg 951!! :o
I will miss you all xxxx I leave you with lots of baby dust and best wishes. I will be friendly stalking lol
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
.....Sneaking in...... I haven't been able to see posts in here for AGESSSSSS yay for good news!!!
Awesome Sarah and williever!!!!! :leap: so happy for you girls!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Wednesday 22 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Emma09 - CD2
Rai - CD5
Amy_jellybean - CD6
Joski - CD6
Miss.B - CD10
Juniper - CD14
TT40 - CD23
Mrs O'M - CD28
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/ )
N2L - CD33 14dpo
Sgronan - CD20 5dp3dt
Catyo - CD17 2dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi girls!
Caty- could I please be CD2?
Saw FS today- synarel working, so starting puregon tonight!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi Everyone,
Was so thrilled to come back to find out about Williever and Sarah!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, so thrilled for you guys. How's it all going? Guess I can stalk you in other thread.
Just a quick one from me now. We only just got our power back on after 6 days without, including a fairly harsh heatwave here in Melbourne, and this was on the back getting back from our very lovely holiday, but feel really scattered and disorganised now. As is most of our food, which we are storing in various freezers around Melbourne until we get organised enough to collect it!
As for fertility stuff, just wanted to note that I went in for an endometrial biopsy (for NK cells) today in the rooms of our FS and it was totally fine. Just in case anyone ever gets that done. I know everyone is different, but I have pretty bad endo and I can nearly faint in a papsmear, so I just wanted to say there is a lot of really scary stuff online and just provide another experience.
We are booked in for lap (well, I am) late Feb. On break til recovery.
Lots of love to all,
WW
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi ladies,
Just checking in, nothing exciting to report here :rolleyes:
Worrywart, welcome back hun! Sorry you've had no power for so long, that sucks :( Good luck with your lap hun x
Sarah, so happy for you sweetie, keep going strong :D
Positively, have a great holiday hun. And I hope we get lucky on our last little embies :crossfingers:. As for success with thawing out embies, I've had 3 thawed out so far with 100% success rate, just don't want to jinx myself now! lol.
Sgronan, so glad your transfer went well. GL in the 2WW, I hope you'll have some good news to share soon :pray:
Good luck ladies in your cycles :)
Just wanted to say, thanks CatyO for doing the list, you're doing a fabulous job :)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi girls,
Just a quick one tonight because I have orders coming out of my ears from the website and should be working!!!
Had first scan and bloods today. I have 5 follies on the left and 3 follies on the right, all measuring between 8 - 12mm. I start the Orgalutran tomorrow as well as staying on the Gonel F, Oestrogen today was 470.
Hope you are all well xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Worrywart, if you're interested, I have a page of lap recovery tips on my blog.
While I can still see this page (all the others have gone blank before they were full), just a quick update - almost +opk today, so hoping to get the proper positive tomorrow. We have agreed to TTC this cycle, although things are still complicated between us...
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Good luck Juniper! :D
You are welcome Miss.B, good luck, I hope that little embryo is the one! :leap:
AFM, nothing really exciting... I O on day 15 this cycle which was weird because I have always O n day 17 and for some reason it was painfull while doing the bd. I had never felt that pain while O or while bding. I had a lap to remove endometriosis last October and I thought perhaps it came back and this time will be painful or what? Even that I had endometriosis III moderate or something like that, I never never had pain during my period, while O or while bding, never... I should have had a FET last month but really we cant afford it at the moment... hopefully in a couple months.
Good luck to everyone in your cycles :)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Thursday 23 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Emma09 - CD3
Rai - CD6
Amy_jellybean - CD7
Joski - CD7
Miss.B - CD11
Juniper - CD15
TT40 - CD24
Mrs O'M - CD29
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/ )
N2L - CD34 15dpo
Sgronan - CD21 6dp3dt
Catyo - CD18 3dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
WW - Sorry to hear about your power loss, wow that's a long time and in that heat how awful. Hope you start to feel more settled soon. GL for your lap
Miss B - Thanks for sharing your experience with previous FETS, appreciate it :)
Sarah - Fab news re your HCG level. We will miss you too as you say though you can stalk us and I am sure soon you will see more great news from our forum
Amy - Well done your cycle is looking really good so far
Juniper - GL with your cycle, glad to hear you are back on board TTC. Love & light to you
Caty - I have never experienced pain while b'ding, can only imagine it's not peasant :( Sorry I can't even offer any advice but do hope it rights itself soon for you on it's own. GL saving for your FET cycle. Thanks for updating the list each day Miss B is right you are doing a fab job!
AFM - Nothing to report just enjoying my mini break, making the most of it knowing that pretty soon it's back for the blood tests etc and that dreaded TWW...LOL
Enjoy your day all, baby dust
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Friday 24 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Emma09 - CD4
Rai - CD7
Amy_jellybean - CD8
Joski - CD8
Miss.B - CD12
TT40 - CD25
Mrs O'M - CD30
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here.... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/ )
N2L - CD35 16dpo
Sgronan - CD22 7dp3dt
Catyo - CD19 4dpo
Juniper - CD16 1dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
ummm I have got 3 :bfp: in the last 2 days and have finally come around that I may actually be pregnant..... :jawdrop: After 6 failed clomid cycles, 3 failed IVF stim cycles including a chem preg, this is the first month we have been drug free in ages and were honestly having a couple of months of no drugs to get my body ready for the next round..... I am a little overwhelmed and heading to the gps this arvo to get a blood test to see if its all real or not.
WW - nice to have you back, sounds like not a great way to end your break having no power, I hope things go back to normal soon.
Miss B. I hope that your FET is a big success xx
Amy - good luck with this cycle and I hope you get lots of nice embies
Juniper - I can relate to having issues with DH, i hope you guys are working through everything ok and hope that this cycle goes well for you
Positively - you always write the nicest posts for everyone even though you are not cycling at the moment. I hope you enjoy your break.
Caty o - I second the great job with the list.
Hi to everyone else, I hope you are all well.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
OMG!! Congratulations Mrs O'M!! I am so excited for you :leap:
Positively, I second what Mrs O'M said about you writing the nicest posts for everyone :loveshower:
AFM, thanks girls for mentioning he list, lol. I am just getting used to do it, and silly me, I just found out that the LTTTC Two Week Wait (stalk them here...) is actually a link and takes you to another page and there people who is in the 2ww can post how they feel!!!! LOL. I always thought that "Stalk them here" meant stalk them in this list, so you see in which CD they are, pfffttt...
I mentioned yesterday about bding being painfull, I think that lasted 2 days, the day before O and O day, I didn't bd the next 2 days, but last night I did and it didn't hurt at all, so back to normal I hope, TMI, I know...
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Congratulations mrs OM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Wow Mrs OM! Congratulations.
Stalky stalky :-)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
CONGRATULATIONS MRS OM GREAT NEWS :clap:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oooh Mrs om! Fabulous news and I cross everything for you! :happyforyou:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Congrats Mrs O'M!
Catyo, 1dpo for me, please. :)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
That's awesome news Mrs O'M!!! Congrats & wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months ahead xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Wow congratulations Mrs O'M!!!!! That's fabulous news, best news I've heard for a while (together with Williever and Sarah's bfps). Wishing you a sticky pg hunni xxxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Woo congratulations Mrs O'm!!!!!
I have had excruciating pains near my left ovary for about 5 hours now :( I have called the clinic and they said that my Oestrogen was 870 today so it couldn't be hyperstimulation. It has eased off a bit in the last hour but still very much there :( I'm just waiting on the clinic to have another chat to my FS and then they are going to call me back, im so scared they will cancel this cycle!!!
Hi to everyone else, will come back in later tonight and do persies xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Yeeehaaa Mrs OM that is FABULOUS news!!!! I am so excited for you that is just Fanbloodytastic! Im grinning from ear to ear. You so deserve this after trying for so long!
Our forum has simply had the best start to 2014......we're on a roll here
Makes you think about having a med free cycle.....food for thought I think
Thanks ladies for the kind words re my posts, that's really sweet :)
Baby dust to All, have a truly wonderful weekend x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sneaking in
Huge congrats Mrs O'M!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!
Sneaking out!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh dear- 3 days on the injections, and I feel so tired and sore :(
Plus have a large lump under my skin and a mysterious bruise on top of it....
Feeling sad, sore and sorry for myself!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Saturday 25 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Emma09 - CD5
Rai - CD8
Amy_jellybean - CD9
Joski - CD9
Miss.B - CD13
TT40 - CD26
Mrs O'M - CD31
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/ )
N2L - CD36 17dpo
Sgronan - CD23 8dp3dt
Catyo - CD20 5dpo
Juniper - CD17 2dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi Ladies,
Still in Bali with dodgy wifi so just a quick post. Congrats Mrs OM and any other bfps I may have missed (can only see the most recent page for some reason)
Hope everyone is well!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Amy_jellybean and Emma09, l hope you guys are feeling better today :hug:
Joski, enjoy your holiday :)
Hi everbody else, l hope we all have a great long weekend :D
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sorry you're not feeling well emma :( my tummy is sore as well so I sympathise with you!
Had another scan and blood test todau, I now uave 5 follies on each ovary but none seem to have increased in size since wednesday. Im wiating to hear back from the nurses soon to let me know what to do next. My stomach is covered in bruises, the needles on the orgalutran are so blunt! It has been taking me 3 or 4 goes to get it to pierce through the skin and im not scared of them so im not being gentle.... stupid needles!! I look like ive swallowed a basketball and its so bloody hot here today I feel like im melting!
Sorry for the wah wah wah post but feeling crapola today!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh Amy, you poor chicken :( Hopefully your follies decide to get a move on and grow bigger and more of them! Must be a bit frustrating. I found the orgalutran needles a bit blunt too, I just jabbed really hard the first time to get through the skin. The other thin needles were such a breeze. Big hugs xx
Emma, sorry you're feeling sore and sad. Hopefully that will improve soon. Lots of chockies????
Joski, enjoy your Bali holiday :)
Hello to everyone else and have a great long weekend ladies :)
AFM, plodding along, will do some horizontal tango lol even though nothing will happen :wall:. I am about to O. Oh well, worth a try....
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Ooohhhhhh Amy- I hope you feel better soon!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Wow, every time I visit this thread there is good news!!! Congrats Mrs O'M!!!!!!
Juniper, what's going on with you and DH? Do you want to talk about it? I can also relate too. Mostly though when I think about tensions, I realise that it is often due to external stressors - illness, TTC stress, financial, parenting differences, communication. Anyway, you name it. We did counselling once, but we were too nice, didn't get anything achieved. If you ever want to vent, I am all ears. Also Juniper, thanks I have totally read your tips. I love your blog.
PosTTC, I agree about your posts. They are lovely. They always cheer me up.
CatyO, your post cracked me up. I would totally have that confusion too, about the threads. Also as for pain during BD, I used to get this sometimes with O time because things were a bit kind of swollen up (I have endo though, and on the ovaries - do you have this?). My Chinese medicine doctor also says things are a bit bloated around that time for many ladies.
AFM, things going swimmingly now weather is nicer and we can watch a spot of tennis. I still have that TTC dread lurking in the back of my mind. Why is it so much nicer when you are on a break? I really don't feel like I want to o back to that active trying again, it's just so bl--dy stressful. Saw a nice film that people might like, 'Her' with Joaquin Phoenix.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sorry missed reading a couple of posts.
Amy, that sounds really tough. I also found the needles hard to push in and it really can make you miserable the whole damn thing. I am keeping fingers crossed for you.
Emma, you poor thing. Hope you are feeling a bit better soon. Fingers crossed for you too!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY Ladies :partysmiley:
Emma - Oh hun I do hope your are feeling better and brighter. Nothing wrong with feeling sorry for yourself I think sometimes we need it. Those damn injections are the worst. Be kind to yourself!
N2L - thinking of you, hope you're ok
Joski - Been thinking of you, hope you're having a wonderful break :)
Amy - So sorry to hear you're having a tough time too. Gosh I hope I never have to take Orgalutan I'm such a wuss when it comes to needles. Hope your follies start to grow beautifully for you now. GL
Miss B - I feel the same way you do with trying naturally you can't help bit think why do I bother?! But I'm starting to see that its well & truly possible so I guess why not. I also find the TWW during a natural cycle is so much less stressful as you have no expectations....bliss
WW - Lol you said it.....you almost need to check the forum daily of late or you miss the good news. Its so good to hear that I'm not the only one dreading TTC again I'm really anxious about starting in Feb. Its all that pressure and expectation again which I find tough. To top it off my boss has been based in our Swedish office for a year but he returns to Perth this week so now sneaking in late because of blood tests is going to be harder and more stressful. Anyway I know we will get through it its just a mind thing! GL to you for your upcoming TTC ill be thinking of you x
Caty - I'm such a techno phobe so don't feel alone
Love & light ladies, have a marvelous day xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sunday 26 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
Emma09 - CD6
Rai - CD9
Amy_jellybean - CD10
Joski - CD10
Miss.B - CD14
TT40 - CD27
Mrs O'M - Waiting for blood results
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/ )
N2L - CD37 18dpo
Sgronan - CD24 9dp3dt
Kel08 - CD25 9dp3dt
CatyO - CD21 6dpo
Juniper - CD18 3dpo
Got Their BFP in January
:confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).