-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Miss.B I told hubby last night, "feel like doing some horizontal tango"? And he said "Really??? what have you been reading now?" ;)
WW - I had a laparoscopy last October to remove endometriosis stage III, but my ovaries were spared. I had never experienced pain during O, while bding, or when I got AF, it really surprised me I had endo because I read one of the symptoms is pain during AF, I don't know why I was so sore last time I O.
Mrs O'M, do you want me to move you on the list to "Got their BFP in January"?
Amy_jellybean and Emma09, I hope you guys are feeling better.
N2L, thinking of you.
Hi everyone else, I hope you are all well :grouphug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi CatyO I have been stalking this thread for a little bit now. Just did my first cycle of IVF, in the hideous TWW ergh.
Would love to be added to the list!!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Umm I am awaiting blood results on Tuesday, so perhaps after that catyo. But feeling ok as the second line is getting darker and was the same as the control this morning. I don't think though I will feel safe or comfy till out of the 12 week zone.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Yay, you reached page 5 so I can see you again! What did I miss?
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Welcome Kel08 :) I have just added you to the list, I just need you to tell me the following details:
What cycle day you are on today. When did you have egg collection and when did you have your embryo transfer, so I can amend your details.
Anyway I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you, you will find here great support, the ladies here are very nice! Good luck n your cycle, l hope your stay on here is short :)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi girls!
I finally got a chance to pop in and write some persies!!!
Mrs O'M - Best of luck for your blood test results on Tuesday, by the sound of the POAS's you aren't going to need any luck! xx
Kel08 - Welcome to the group! I don't know a lot of the girls well in this group yet (which is a good thing because it means people are moving on from here and into the Belly Buddy threads!). But when I was trying for my little boy and I was in here, the girls were an amazing support. I'm still very close friends with Keta (we were in here together and ended up getting pregnant 3 days apart both using assisted conception) and we now take our boys to playgroup together. Best of luck in your 2WW xx
Emma09 - How are you feeling now hun? Are you on Gonel F or Puregon this cycle? xx
Joski - I hope you are enjoying Bali. We are the same cycle day, are you cycling this month? (sorry if you have already said yes or no but because I came into the group in whirlwind I haven't really had a chance to read through everyone's stories!). xx
Catyo - How is your 2WW treating you, any symptoms? When is your blood test? xx
Miss B - My dear friend xxx How did the horizontal tango go? Actually that's a bit of a strange question so i'll just say I hope it went well and you are graduating from here very soon! xx
Worrywart - I know what you mean about having the pressure off when you 'aren't trying', although I also find that sometimes you just want to jump back into it. I hope you are enjoying some nice me time and a few vino's xx
Positively - Yay for trying in Feb, hope it all goes well for you xxx
Sorry if I missed anyone but that's all I could remember!!!
AFM - So yesterday my blood was 900 and something and I had 5 follies on each ovary varying in size from 8 - 13mm. They hadn't really grown at all since the last scan :( The nurse called this afternoon and said my Oestrogen has skyrocketed to 1900. Back up there for another scan and bloods tomorrow and hopefully the follicles will be looking better! I think I will be told to trigger tomorrow night and then in for egg pick up on Wednesday. Hubby will be away at work but at least bub will be at daycare that day and my mum can come with me and it means hubby will be home for transfer! :)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Wow Amy, it's all happening for you :-)
I'm on puregon, have a scan tomorrow to check for growth.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi CatyO,
I am 9dp3dt. I had my transfer done on the 18th and my egg pick up on the 16th.
Amy_jellybean: I hope I am lucky enough to get a belly buddy as close as yours!
Thank you everyone for being so welcoming! I have noticed the support is great on this thread.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh, and my bt is on the 4th. Seems like it is still forever away!! I said to my husband this morning, it feels like it has been 2 months, not 9 days lol!!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Kel08, are you on CD24 just like Sgronan?
I know the 2ww seems to go for ages. I hope is all worth it and you get you BFP :)
Amy_jellybean, l didnt have a transfer this cycle, lm just doing a natural cycle again, while saving for a FET, so l don't have a scheduled blood test. I hope all goes well for you and you get beautiful eggies.
Sgronan & N2L - how are you going honey? I hope you are well.
Hi to everybody else :grouphug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Monday 27 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
TT40 - CD1
JoeSpratt - CD3
Emma09 - CD7
Rai - CD10
Amy_jellybean - CD11
Joski - CD11
Miss.B - CD15
Mrs O'M - Waiting for blood results
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
N2L - CD38 19dpo
Sgronan - CD25 9dp3dt
Kel08 - CD26 9dp3dt
CatyO - CD22 7dpo
Juniper - CD19 4dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
CatyO can you put me down as CD4 for tomorrow?
Quick question...how do you tell your family that you are cycling? Never been an issue before as my family live interstate but they are coming up to visit next week right in the middle & I have no idea on how to even broach the subject. Any suggestions greatly appreciated 😊
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi. Im cycle day 1 today. This cyvle is another trial one to see what I need (if anything) to do a fet hopefully next cycle.
Im a bit put off tho that last cycle was only 27 days..im normally 31/32.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Kel08 - That's so exciting!!! Wow your clinic waits a long time for your test! I had a positive POAS at 8dp3dt, it was feint but there!!! Best of luck!! xx
I had another blood test and ultrasound today. Oestrogen is 2600 and Progesterone is 4.5 (is this good? I have never taken any notice of progesterone before!). I had 7 good sized follies on each ovary! Trigger tonight at 8.30pm and then egg collection at 7am on Wednesday morning.... I can't believe it's all happening again!!!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
They don't want to do one too soon, as I am still taking pregnyl 1500 every three days since the day after transfer, my last one is tomorrow. 😀
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Good luck Amy, crossing fingers for a great EPU on Wednesday :crossfingers:. Haha, horizontal tango went well lol (do people still use this phrase or it is just old people like me lol). Been having heaps of ovary pain the last couple of days...
Joe, can't answer your question as I've always told my immediate family about my cycles (they only live 5 minutes away and going to appointments without my DS was handy as they babysat). This time though, I am very very tempted not to tell anyone about my cycle. IRL, there are 4 close girlfriends that I tell when I'm cycling, but with all the latest bfns, I am tempted to not say anything. Plus, I have fallen out with my mum, so I don't want her to know when I am doing it. Gotta find someone to mind DS when I go for the transfer though.....
Hello to all my other lovely ladies in here :)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Thanks Miss B! Hahaha Mitch call's it the horizontal monster mash!
Joe - Sorry I forgot to answer your question. My mum and dad always know when we are cycling (and they are paying for this cycle), a few close friends normally know and this time my MIL knows. She lives 2 doors down so picked up on me leaving home super early every morning to get to the clinic in time. I honestly wish she didnt know because she is always asking questions.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
21 plump follies in total- all looking lovely!
EPU on Saturday or Monday.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hey girls xox
I might be coming back in here soon :shakehead: I was in emergency last night no warning just got up from watching tv and started gushing blood. Never seen so much! And in hospital I passed a clot in loo size of 2 plums put together! .... I don't understand it was all going so well :-(.
Waiting on ultrasound today at 11am forever away.
I don't understand why so much blood I'm only 5 and a bit weeks along.
I'm scared and devastated :-( please say a prayer for my bean I know chancesare not good. Xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh Sarah :hug:
Best of luck for your scan- I will be praying for you :hug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi Sarah,
I'm praying for you too! I hope your scan goes well this morning! Fingers crossed.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh Sarah...hugs to you! Definitely in our prayers xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hello hello lovely ladies,
How are we all after a long weekend? Has anyone has ever seen the GIF of the pollar bear dragging itself along the ice at a glacial pace? Yep, that was me this morning getting ready for work.
Mrs O'M - Congratulations!! Absolutely thrilled for you and best of luck for a healthy 9 monthes ahead. :confetti:
Joe - DH and I have only told our parents and as this was is our first attempt, we said something like "You know we have been trying for some time now and we have learned that we our best chance to have a baby is via IVF. So we start treatment in January and should it be unsuccessful, we will do a Frozen Embryo Transfer in February" and then of course explained what all of that meant. DH's parents were already familiar, as DH's brother and SIL have also been through IVF [twins born in Dec] however my parents are completely new and asked questions to be sure they understood what was about to happen. Now I get daily texts from my mum asking how I am feeling and she has to be reminded that nothing is certain yet. Bless my beautiful mothers heart. I also told my bestie, I just couldn't not tell her that something so huge was happening in my life. I have found the support from everyone invaluable. Especially now in the TWW when meds are doing awful things to me and I am absolutely not myself.
Amy - Best of luck with your EC tomorrow! Sounds like you're doing beautifully. Well done you!
Kel08 - Welcome! Lovely bunch of supportive ladies here :loveshower:. Always a great place to come and chat. Also, looks like we would be getting our results around the same time. I am currently 11dp3dt [ET on 17/1]. Fingers crossed for us both!:crossfingers:
Positively - How are you doing? Thinking of you x GL for TTC in Feb.
Joski - How's Bali going? Hope you are feeling relaxed and refreshed and have enjoyed a beverage or two in your travels.
Emma - Sorry to hear about your reaction to the injections and I hope it doesnt get any worse! It's horrible to go through, just remember the pay off will be worth it.
WW - I've heard about Her. Meaning to go check it out. Enjoy the mental break from TTC, it's amazing the relief a little break can bring.
How are my fellow TWWers? N2L, Kel08, Catyo and Juniper, any symptoms? When do you all get BT results? Is anyone going to POAS?
AFM, Crinone has me feeling like absolute rubbish. Particularly over the last 4 or 5 days. Found myself having to take frequent disco naps just to get through the day, no idea how I am going to get through a work day without one. I am insanely bloated and constipated and my breats ache, particularly when I roll over during the night. I also occasionally feel some cramping and/or tightness in my abdomen and occasionally find myself short of breathe. This is the worst I have felt physically since we started treatment. I know many of these symptoms can be pregnancy related and for me the bloating & breast ache can be AF related, so i am not allowing myself to get my hopes up. I am fighting every urge to POAS but honestly I just dont think I will be able to resist. One of the reasons being because I want the moment to be between myself and DH. I hate that I will be the third person to know the results, after a lab tech and the person who calls to tell me. Then I will have to wait the entire day to tell him because I dont want to tell him over the phone. I want us to be able to embrace and cry [which will happen either way, let's face it]. I want the moment to be ours. I really don't like my chances of being able to hold it together at the office when I get the results. Some part of me wants to have at least this part of TTC to be traditional, where I am the first to know and I get to tell my husband in person. My BT is Thursday, AF is due Friday, trying to maintain sanity but the outlook is grim. Thank goodness for DH and our little fur baby who seem to have a way of making me laugh when I don't even want to smile.
End Rant. :tmi:
Sending everyone love and light. Have a wonderful week :grouphug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sarah, just saw your post! I am so sorry to read your news, you're in my thoughts and prayers xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi Sgronan!
Hopefully we will be belly buddies! I have my last pregnyl tonight (thank god). So I can't poas for a few more days yet, but I would like to just before my BT so that my husband and I can find out together. 😊 I might do one on Sunday, the pregnyl should mostly be out of my sytem by then. My bt is on the 4th, so 1 more week to go!! I have everything crossed that we both get BFP!!!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
oh Sarah, my heart is breaking for you. I am crossing fingers, toes and anything else that can be crossed. I hope you got a positive result at your scan earlier today xxxx
Sorry just a quick one, just got results from the docs and happy to move to the BFP list catyo, I have no idea how many days post ovulation I am and will have a dating scan in a couple of weeks as I couldnt even guess how long I am along.
Be back later for some more persies
Big welcome to you Kel!!!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sarah, hoping and praying all is okay in spite of the bleeding. xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hey thank you all so much girls xoxo
Ive been in this thread for so long I couldn't help but come back.
The ultrasound showed it's still in there eventhough I don't understand how!
They said it's just a wait and see game now as they don't know.... More torture! But I'm amazed it's still in there.
I just got to crawl in a hole for a while!
What a journey.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh Sarah! What a roller coaster...happy to hear little bean is still snug in there. One day at a time...hoping you get your happy ending xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Tuesday 28 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
TT40 - CD2
JoeSpratt - CD4
Emma09 - CD8
Rai - CD11
Amy_jellybean - CD12
Joski - CD12
Miss.B - CD16
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
N2L - CD39 20dpo
Sgronan - CD26 10dp3dt
Kel08 - CD27 10dp3dt
CatyO - CD23 8dpo
Juniper - CD20 5dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh Sarah, how stressful, I hope all goes well, just remember that miracles does happen, for everyone :hug::pray: I will be praying for you.
JoeSpratt - I cant really answer your question. When we had the first cycle of IVF last July, I only told my parents, sisters, and hubby told a couple of friends. We don't see much hubbys family so, no point in telling them.
Amy & Emma09 - I am glad you are doing excellent! Good luck with EPU
Sgronan - I hope you have all those symptoms because you are pregnant :)
AFM: No symptoms at all, this is just another natural cycle, but still feel I have to bd around O day or I will feel guilty that I didn't even try... So, no blood test for me, I normally POAS 12dpo or 14 dpo which is the day when I expect AF to arrive. Last cycle I did POAS 10dpo and then I didn't POAS again, I felt no point in doing it...
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Wow! So much happening that I will have to catch up on. We arrive home early on Thursday morning- so only today and tomorrow left for some serious sun baking action.
Amy, we are cycle buddies! I'm not sure what is happening. Will go for a cycle tracking blood test when we get back. Sort of put everything on hold so we could enjoy our holiday without the stress and have a few drinks.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sarah I'm so pleased baby is ok. Praying that nothing else happens and you have a H&H nine months, thinking of you and bubs xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sarah, so sorry you're going through this stress atm, hope all is OK, great to hear little bean is holding on xx
Amy, GL with your EPU tomorrow and Emma with yours as well in a few days.
And GL for those in the 2WW :)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh Sarah I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through wish I could give you a big hug. You're in my thoughts and im sending love & light your way. Hope that little bean hangs on tight for you. Take care xx
Emma - fantastic news for you. GL for the epu will be thinking of you!
Amy - all the best for your epu :) so great that your folks are paying such a lovely blessing. Sadly we just have to save and do without but it will be all worth it
Joe - sorry but I don't have experience with telling the folks. My Mum hasn't spoken to me for years but then she hasnt to all the siblings except one. And the inlaws are in the UK.
But I would think perhaps when the moment feels right amd everyone is nice and relaxed just say something along the lines of "we have something to share with you, weve been trying to conceive for a while so were currently undergoing fertility treatment" then make sure you mention you would like them to please respect your privacy and not tell anyone. I'm not great with things like this but hopefully I've given you some ideas to start with. GL
Afm - feeling sore & sorry for myself. Had to start root canal treatment today after what started as a toothache got much worse. So I'm on antibiotics etc and have 2 more appts to go one of which will be during my FET cycle. The dentist assures me all meds used these days are safe for pregnant women so I should be fine during my cycle only thing I need to worry about is the X ray oh and the cost :( so darn expensive. Has anyone else had dental work done during a medicated cycle? I'm worried any advice appreciated
Love & light to you all, GL and lots of sprinklings of baby dust xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oops double post....my phone is doing funny things tonight :(
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Another double post :( sorry Ladies
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Mrs OM just wanted to say Congratulations again. I'm so very happi for you and wish you a very happy & healthy 9 months xx
Sgronan - I'm good thanks, loved your rant it was a beautiful heartfelt rant....just lovely. I hope those nasty symptoms you're having give you a BFP x
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Wednesday 29 January 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - taking a break
Kel82 - taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
TT40 - CD3
JoeSpratt - CD5
Nothing2lose - CD6
Emma09 - CD9
Rai - CD12
Joski - CD13
Miss.B - CD17
Waiting for Transfer
Amy_jellybean - CD13
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
Sgronan - CD27 11dp3dt
Kel08 - CD28 11dp3dt
CatyO - CD24 9dpo
Juniper - CD21 6dpo
Got Their BFP in January :confetti:
Williever - 12/1 hCG 347 @17dpo!!
Sarah4Kurt - 13/1 +HPT HCG 173 @13dpo!!
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).