Big hugs Amy xx hoping it is still just too early
Printable View
Big hugs Amy xx hoping it is still just too early
All over for me, AF just arrived. totally gutted.
Sorry to hear that, Amy. :hug:
I'm so sorry Amy, sending you lots of :hug:
So sorry Amy :(
I'm having a brain freeze- what's the name of the drug uses to trigger? I know there is 2 common ones, I used the pre-mixed kind.
Monday 10 February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - Taking a break
PositivelyTTC - Taking a break
CatyO - Taking a break
Kel82 - Taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Rai - Waiting for AF
Amy_jellybean - CD1
Miss.B - CD4
Juniper76 - CD6
TT40 - CD14
JoeSpratt - CD17
Nothing2lose - CD18
Joski - CD25
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
Emma09 - CD20 4dp5dt
Got Their BFP in February :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
Kel08 - 4/2 hCG 2000 (and something) @17dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Amy, I am so sorry, sending you big hugs :hug:
Hi Ladies, Happy Monday to you all! :)
Caty - Vitex is a herb that is very popular in European countries in particular as it helps with female hormonal imbalances and is therefore a good fertility aid. It's all natural which is good. Google it I know of two people who srtated taking it and within a couple of months were pregnant...was that just a coincidence who knows but i guess anything that's natural and can't harm your system is worth a try. You shouldn't however use it whilst on fertility drugs so I will take it for the 2 months before we do our FET cycle
Oh yes and GL with your appt with the new FS today
TT40 - Wow what a horrible decision to have to make, as Juniper says you don;t want to in anyway shape or form harm spock so I don't think I would be willing to take it whilst bf, however that is my own personal view too. GL with this
Miss B - Sorry to hear due to alot of stress you have had to postpone your cycle, how great that you have such a lovely distraction in March though that's just awesome :) I know how it feels though having just had to do this myself, it sucks but I feel better about it now and more accepting of the decision we had to make
Amy - I saw that incident on the news, wow that must have been awful to have had to witness :( dont think it will affect implantation though either, doubt it anyway. Don't beat yourself up about the BFN it's very likely it's just too early, all the best and baby dust to you
Everyone else GL and babydust to you all, have a lovely day xx
If you're talking about hcg, the two most common ones in Australia are Pregnyl (not pre-mixed) and Ovidrel (pre-mixed and ready to use).
Synarel and Lucrin are also sometimes used as an alternate trigger when there's a high risk of OHSS (but only if they haven't been used for suppression earlier in the cycle).
Amy so sorry AF raised her silly head :( big hugs xx
EPU was today. Managed to get 6 eggs which is still not alot but better than last time (3). All were mature though so that was a bonus. Wait to see what the fert rate is tomorrow. FX all 6 make it :)
So sorry Amy.:hug:
Thanks CatyO, I might try DH on maca. I take RJ too.
Also thanks for that info on vitex, Pos. Might think about it too. I always have to think about estrogen and endo with supplements, because some of them can increase estrogen which is good for some ladies, but possibly not if you believe the estrogen-dominance story of endo.
lots of love all,
WW
Great news joe!
FX for awesome fert. rates :-)
Thanks for the info Juniper!!!
I'm eager to start testing :P
I don't know what's going on with my phone earlier today I couldn't see any of yesterday posts...
Amy so sorry here I am saying GL when you had posted AF arrived :( So very sorry big hugs, love & light to you
Ill respond to the other Sunday posts tomorrow xx
Im having trouble seeing posts too...very random.
I got a positive opk this morning. So does that mean I ovulate tomorrow? I haven to wait til the clinic opens to find out the next step.
Tuesday 11 February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - Taking a break
PositivelyTTC - Taking a break
CatyO - Taking a break
Kel82 - Taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Rai - Waiting for AF
Amy_jellybean - CD2
Miss.B - CD5
Juniper76 - CD7
TT40 - CD15
Nothing2lose - CD19
Joski - CD26
Waiting for Transfer
JoeSpratt - CD18
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
Emma09 - CD21 5dp5dt
Got Their BFP in February :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
Kel08 - 4/2 hCG 2000 (and something) @17dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Ummmmm...wish I was waiting for transfer. But no.
CatyO that was prob me you were meant to move to waiting for transfer :)
We got 4 of 6 fertilised, with 1 coming out of freeze tomorrow. FX all 5 make it to testing :)
I'm still having lots of trouble seeing threads. I can't see any of the previous pages of this thread and this page will also go blank if it gets enough posts before a new thread is started...
Omg they say hcg gone up but progesterone way too low for viable preg.
But why my hcg still going up after a week?
Explains why I still feel pg :-/ seriously this is doing my head in the drs can't explain to me why hcg still going up.
I'm not very sane at this point :-/.
They won't give me another scan till Tuesday!
Argh.
Joe, that is awesome! Keeping fingers crossed for you.
Emma, are you going to test? I am not saying you should. Wishing you all the very best of luck.
Sarah, that sounds so incredibly hard. Thinking of you.
TT40, for our FET cycle, gosh I can't remember but I think they would just transfer 36 hours after your natural LH surge? No, that can't be right can it? It must be 2 days after the 36 hour period. God, don't listen to me. I am confused. Let me know what happens. I am hopefully going to have a few FETs this year. Hopefully just one! hmmm mmmm ......
I tested today, 5dp5dt.... BFN.
Will keep testing till AF arrives, I suppose.
I'm not feeling very positive.
I actually feel the opposite of positive.
I feel depressed and anxious, knowing that this is more than likely my last shot.
Quite sure that my DD will be an only child, and that makes me sad :(
Emma could it just be too early? Stranger things have happened.
I'm in the same boat as you though. Most likely our last attempt too unless we happen to get a frostie. Trying not to think about it at the moment. Nothing I can say that will make you feel any better but sending big hugs your way xx
Sarah, surprising the drs are letting you go another week before scanning again. Did they say why? Can certainly understand why it is doing your head in. Sending you big hugs too xx
Thanks everyone.
:hug: to Joe and Juniper, it's a lonely and expensive battle.
I'm sure my parents would pay for another cycle if I asked them- but where do I draw the line?
And how much stress can I put on my body?
I hated the down reg cycle!
Can you do PGD on an antagonist cycle?
Sorry to hear you're getting bfn Emma :(
Jo, great results on the 6 eggies! I hope that there are a few good embies in there :crossfingers:
Positively, thanks hun. Are you still going ahead with a April FET?
Sarah, I'm sorry you're in such a limbo land still, really not sure what's happening there hun. Big hugs xx
N2L lovely lady, I posted a question on belly just before, but is there a place for me to post where I can chat to people with secondary infertility? Basically I want to chat to women who have a child or children but are unable to add to their families. Sorry if this place in not the place to ask the question...
Hello to everyone else :)
Just wanted to ask ladies, what can I do to improve blood flow to my uterus? I was thinking of low dose asprin, but do I have to talk to my FS about it? I'm also thinking of seeing a hypnotherapist before my FET. I think I have to remove this feeling of fear of never falling pg again. I'm guessing that feeling like this, is really hampering my chances of a BFP. I've seen an intuitive healer a year or so ago, and she removed a lot of fear and grief associated with the loss of my first born, and the fear of not falling pg again, and she was fairly good, and I don't know if I should see someone like that again. Has anyone tried anyone like that or done some hypnotherapy?
If there's a group for that, I'd be interested in joining.
As for your questions, most FS are fine with you using the low-dose aspirin, but I always recommend discussing it with your FS first. For most people there's no risk of harm, but for a small portion of the population there can be bad consequences. As for the hypnotherapist/etc, if you found it helpful in the past and it will make you feel better now, then I say go for it!
Emma, I can't see why you wouldn't be able to do PGD with an antagonist cycle, but I've never done PGD, so don't know what the requirements are. I'll be interested to hear what responses you get from those who have done PGD before.
Emma I have done pgd on an antagonist cycle.
Thanks Joe- did you get a good amount of eggs?
BFN for me again.
I got 9 but that is the most I have ever had. I was 40 at the time which probably didn't help!
Thanks :)
Emma, so sorry sweetie. It is so hard. I really know what you mean about drawing the line with treatments. But I don't know, maybe I shouldn't say this, because people sometimes say this to me and I'm 37 years old (not at all young). But you are super young. My ovaries are like 100 years old, so I don't know if that's part of your challenge too, so perhaps your age isn't relevant .... Also, I hated the down reg and found antagonist much easier. As for PGD, that would be the best thing to do, from the research, I think. Our FS won't let us do it. I don't get that. I guess because we usually generate so few embryos they can't justify the resources for us.
Juniper, I also think about donor eggs/embryos. Expensive and really hard work, harder than standard IVF which is already so hard! A friend has done it and she's lived to tell the tale, with a lovely 3 year old boy. Still, with your second, you have to push a bit harder with support, I've found. Also I am interested in secondary fertility forums, and it would be great if it could be people who'd already been through extensive primary infertility, so everyone has that experience of the issue being chronic and recurring. I think those kind of health issues are the most challenging, because it's like a horrible deja vu.
Miss B, Chinese medicine is all about blood flow. Have you tried TCM? Also there is femoral artery massage thing that I did heaps before my DD was conceived. You can google it. Also, any supplements that thin blood and support circulation, eg CoQ10, Vitamin E and Fish Oil. Water. Garlic might be useful too, but I think after possible ovulation/implantation you'd avoid because it's a strong antioxidant so can promote overactive immune response. Just noting here, this is just me reading the internet. If others have heard things from proper qualified naturopaths or whatnot, I'd really love to hear. This is my "this is what I can control" mode.
WW
Wednesday 12 February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - Taking a break
PositivelyTTC - Taking a break
CatyO - Taking a break
Kel82 - Taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Rai - Waiting for AF
Amy_jellybean - CD3
Miss.B - CD6
Juniper76 - CD8
TT40 - CD16
Nothing2lose - CD20
Joski - CD27
Waiting for Transfer
JoeSpratt - CD19
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
Emma09 - CD22 6dp5dt
Got their BFP in February :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
Kel08 - 4/2 hCG 2000 (and something) @17dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Emma - I am sorry to hear you are getting bfn, sending :hugs: your way
Miss.B - I agree with WW, TCM is all about blood flow. Acupuncturist, massages, castor oil packs, that's what my acupuncturist said anyway...
Sarah - Thinking of you, I am sorry you are going through all this :hug:
Good Luck JoeSpratt! :D
Aw man now I'm bleeding :-( guess it's good to get it over with :-/ still effing sucks tho :-/.
I feel like I wasted all this time ttc for nothing but a broken heart and a rollercoaster ride from hell. All the back n forth of it's fine/not fine! No happy ending!
So I'm taking this as a "im now supposedly more fertile" approach and getting back into the saddle lol.
I Am NOT letting this get me down! We got this far!
...omg this is nuts.
I've done quite a few healing sessions missb. I've found them quite helpful for my state of mind, probably due for another about now lol.
I have an amazing guy I see who does something with his hands that I still am not sure what exactly but all I know is it works!
And Sharkeys healing center has been awesome too.
It all just costs a sml fortune when u add in the fertility treatments!
So I've just been doing minimal things for a while as we are running out of cash :-/.
I was only doing natural+ baby asprin + puregon on my old script + progesterone this last bfp.
Yeah Emma and juniper it's so baffling when you know your body can work in giving a baby as it has before and it drives me crazy sometimes thinking how can I get it to work again? Why can't it now??
Good luck with your transfer Joe xoxo
And good luck all of you wherever you are in your cy's xox
Sorry my brains like a sive right now it's not retaining any information at all! I'm walking around in a pointless haze it feels :-/.
So sorry Sarah...big hugs xx
At least this way, as much as you would have wanted a different outcome, you can now turn your thoughts towards moving forward. Please give yourself time to grieve & physically heal as well xx
Sneaking in. Miss B try a pipelle biopsy for increased blood flow to your uterus. I had it done three times and got pg twice. I think the second time it was done on the wrong cd. Your gp can do it. Its painful but I really believe it helped my bubba stick. Sneaks out...
Oh Sarah, I'm sorry! Big hugs xx
I have just caught up on the last few days, been out of action due to massive workload. Some much happening in here.
I'm feeling particularly fragile at the moment, not sure why. Have gotten used to the idea of having regular bt and then having a doc tell me when to have sex and when I'm going to O etc but it's something else iykwim. Almost everyone around me is either preg or already has children and while I celebrate with them and am genuinely happy I have noticed a bit of jealously creeping in.
People say "it will happen when it's meant to" and "but you have your career". It's beginning to drive me a bit crazy. Today I went to buy a Christening gift and almost burst into tears in the shop.
Sorry for the pity party - just feeling a bit down and needed to vent
Joski, vent away. That's what we're here for. :hug:
Sarah, sorry to hear about the bleeding. Sending more hugs your way too. :hug: xx
Ladies thanks so much for all your suggestions. Believe me, I am writing them all down and will chat to my FS about them. So far today I rang and asked for a BT to check my AMH levels again. Just want to see if they are still OK, as last time it jumped from 3 to 7 or 8, I put it down to taking the COQ10. Will be interested to know what it is now, especially if I will consider doing my last ever stim cycle.
Sarah, I'm sorry the bleeding has started again. It's such a heartache to go through a m/c, but I hope that you have more confidence in your body now, and know that it CAN DO IT! Huge hugs honey :hug:
Vic, would I be getting the pipeline biopsy done just before a FET? How painful is painful? Sorry, I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to things like this, but hey, I am willing to try anything.
Caty, I did try TCM and it did relax me, and after spending a small fortune it gave me 9 eggs in the following stim cycle, but all the eggs were crap :(. I'm not sure if I can afford all that again..
Worrywart, I am already taking the COQ10 and am thinking of taking the low dose aspirin, I will just have to check that with my FS. I'll google that artery massage, thanks hun :)
Emma, sorry for the BFN hun, they are never easy :(
Joe, GL with your transfer hun :crossfingers:
Juniper, thanks for your advice too hun, maybe it's worth re visiting the things that made me relaxed like you've said.
Joski, big hugs hun, vent away sweetie, we are all here to listen :hug:
Good luck in your cycles ladies, wherever you are. Lets hope this year is a good one for all of us xx