14 have fertilized!
The nurse said its a possibility that some may die off.... Praying for a decent number for PGD!
Printable View
14 have fertilized!
The nurse said its a possibility that some may die off.... Praying for a decent number for PGD!
Wow thats brilliant emma well done!!!!
Thanks Amy- how are u feeling?
Sounds very promising Kel...fx your bt is a bfp!!!
Amy looks like your embies are coming along nicely 😊
Emma...great fert rate! Praying they all make it to testing FX !!!
Hi to everyone else. Hope you all had a great weekend 😊
AFM first scan in the morning. Hoping for a good number of follies. Feeling a bit sore & having bouts of nausea/dizziness which is prob more to do with being on 350U of gonal f. Decided to pretend like nothing is happening re telling my parents. They haven't asked anything yet so wait & see if there is anything after nicking off to the doctors tomorrow before my DD's first day of school tomorrow
Joe - I was on 300iu of Gonel F this cycle and had similar symptoms along with horrific headaches. I hope it passed for you soon and there are some lovely follies in there for you tomorrow!!!
Emma - I'm feeling ok thanks. I have transfer tomorrow :) We have 1x compacting Morula, 2x 16 cell compacted, 1x 10 cell compacted and 1x 8 cell which is compacting. I have asked again about the double transfer and they said that they will look at the embryos tomorrow and decide whether they will put 1 or 2 back. I asked the embryologist if she thinks it is likely that we will have any to freeze and she said maybe 1 or 2 which is a little disappointing. We don't have any more of DH's sperm frozen so this is our last stim and there is no way I will make him go through that awful operation again when there is no guarantees they will find anymore sperm. In hindsight I wish I had asked for them to freeze a few at day 3 xxx
I'm sure you will have some in the freezer Amy :-)
Hoping that you won't need any frozen!
Monday 3rd February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - Taking a break
CatyO - Taking a break
Kel82 - Taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
TT40 - CD8
JoeSpratt - CD10
Nothing2lose - CD11
Rai - CD17
Joski - CD18
Miss.B - CD22
Waiting for Transfer
Amy_jellybean - CD18
Emma09 - CD14
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
Kel08 - CD32 16dp3dt
Juniper - CD26 11dpo
Got Their BFP in February :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
Emma - I hope you are feeling better.
Amy_jellybean - How did you go hun?
Joe - I hope your scan went excellent. Woww 350u gonal f?? I was only on 100, no wonder why I only got 4 eggs :shakehead:
Positively - thinking of you. I don't know what I would do if I was in your situation. Sending you big hugs :hug:
AFM: Period like a clockwork, 14 dpo and AF is here :wall: I think Im just going to move myself to the "taking a break" list while we save for a FET, I don't really see the point in tracking my cycle, hopefully we can do it in March, who knows... But I am happy to keep doing the list :)
Caty- GBH to you re: AF arrival.
This has been my sorest EPU so far....
Had terrible shoulder tip pain this morning- which I've never experienced before with EPU?
I have bruises near where my jaw meets my ear.... Anyone know what that might be?
Ps
Amy- please update us when u can!
Hope everything went well today Amy. And I too hope that you won't need the frozen embies (unless you want more than 2 bubbas of course! lol). I was the same in thinking in one of my cycles to perhaps freeze some embies at day 3, instead of going all the way to day 5. We were very lucky in our very first cycle to have 2 x day 5 embies (Cam was actually a day 6 embie as they let him go a bit further) but last year in my stim cycle they convinced me to go to day 5 and after all these acu needles I got, we only had 1 compacting morula on day 5 (it was supposed to be a blasty but it was a little bit behind) and of course nothing to freeze. Sometimes I wonder if the day 3 embies would do better inside the uterus versus being in the dish and ending up nowhere. This will always be a debate I guess.
Caty, I'm sorry about the AF coming :( I hope that you'll be able to save quickly for your FET, and can try again real soon xxxx
Emma, not sure if I got this right, but the shoulder pain could be a side effect of the anaestesia(sp)? Great numbers of embies!
Jo, how did your scan go?
Positively, I'm sorry you can't do a FET this month :( But I don't blame you seeing how much you've got going on ATM. Big hugs xxx
AFM, FS appointment went OK I guess. He said he's disappointed that the 2 embies haven't stuck (yeah, me too buddy) but is hopeful the 3rd one will. He would't even discuss the next step if this FET doesn't work :wall: He said we'll cross that bridge if the time comes. I love his positivity but it's starting to annoy me a bit. He's always so upbeat, I am not on the other hand, I used to be but not these days :( He did mention the hormone replacement meds again, possibly with the nose spray as I still ovulated on the progynova meds, but he said since my cycle is still very regular, and I reacted rather badly to the progynova medication, we'll do a completely natural cycle again. He just said we'll check the lining this time, we haven't done that before.
Emma ~ shoulder tip pain is a symptom of something pushing yoir diaphragm. Build up of something in your abdomen. Could be wind, could be fluid...
Have you got sny other symptoms? Has it eased?
Thanks TT :-)
The pain has eased, but I am very BLOATED!
Hi everyone!
I'm back and ready to go- bahahaha!
How is everyone going? I feel like I have missed some updates, my BB app only let's me see the current pages and the first 7, so I'm sorry if I have missed some news.
AFM - off for a blood test tomorrow morning so see if I'm about to O. CD 18 today and last cycle I O'ed at day 20 so fx we have not missed it by being away.
Hi girls thank you so much for the well wishes! I will come back after dinner and do persies but just thought id pop in quickly. We had 1 very very nice looking blasty transfered today. The fs was very impressed with how it looked so we chose to only transfer one (with his recommendation). we should have 3 blastys to freeze :)
Congrats Amy...now for the dreaded tww! Hoping it goes by fast for you xx
My scan showed 8-10 little follies bubbling away. Was so relieved as much better than the 3 from my last cycle!
That's a good number Joe! Fx that it all goes well!
Afm- did my bt this morning! I feel sick lol. I'm so nervous! Today is going to be an awfully LONG day!!! Part of me doesn't want to know, I don't want it to be over if it's bad news! Gah!!
Good luck kel!
Good luck kel! Thinking of you xxx
Good luck Kel :)
Tuesday 4 February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - Taking a break
CatyO - Taking a break
Kel82 - Taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
TT40 - CD9
JoeSpratt - CD11
Nothing2lose - CD12
Rai - CD18
Joski - CD19
Miss.B - CD23
Waiting for Transfer
Emma09 - CD14
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
Juniper - CD27 12dpo
Amy_jellybean - CD19 1dp5dt
Got Their BFP in February :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
Kel08 - 4/2 hCG 2000 (and something) @17dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
good luck Kel, will be stalking for your results later xx
Well, I just heard from yhe nurse and it's a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hcg was 2000 and something (I didn't get the correct number, I got too excited!) I am in shock! I cannot believe it! After 3.5 years!!!!
so awesome!!!!!!!!
I am so very happy for you Kel!!! amazing news!!!!!!
wow what a great start to 2014, I hope you have an amazingly boring 9 months from now, you deserve it after so long xxxx
Congratulations Kel that's great news xxx
Great news kel!! Congratulations, I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy :confetti: :confetti:
Congrats Kel!! :confetti:
Congrats Kel :-)
Yay! Another one! This is the best year! Congrats Kel!!
Congrats Kel! Awesome news...here's to a H&H 9 months ahead :)
Stalky stalky- yes! fantastic news Kel! This is awesome :-)
Congrats Kel - yay, such good news!
Good luck to Joe and Amy too, am thinking of you.
Had my bt this morning and got the call to say I have just O'ed, so..... :wink:
Woo hoo congratulations kel!!!! So happy for you xxx
Yay kel! Congrats hun xo
Guess I missed you girls too much.... I'm coming back :shakehead:
After my hemorrhaging last Monday and ultrasound after amazingly showing bub was fine to blood test on Fri saying hcg gone down not so good, waiting all weekend to next BT which said bub could be fine hcg went up! Then yesterday ultrasound showing it was not alive and deteriorating :-(. Now I've stopped progesterone and waiting to bleed.
I'm so very numb and sad .
Oh Sarah, I am so sorry, is not fair. Hopefully you leave this thread again, very soon :hug:
Wednesday 5 February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - taking a break
PositivelyTTC - Taking a break
CatyO - Taking a break
Kel82 - Taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Rai - Waiting for AF
Juniper76 - CD1
TT40 - CD10
JoeSpratt - CD12
Nothing2lose - CD13
Joski - CD20
Miss.B - CD24
Waiting for Transfer
Emma09 - CD15
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
Amy_jellybean - CD20 2dp5dt
Got Their BFP in February :confetti: :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
Kel08 - 4/2 hCG 2000 (and something) @17dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
CatyO- did you notice you've been RAKed?
Oh Sarah, I am so so sorry. I have been thinking about you for these last few days. I am very sad for you. I hope that you have support around and things that you need at this time.
Pos, how are you going? How is your dad? It must have been so hard having to cancel the cycle as well as worrying about your poor dad. Hope you're ok.
Oh my gosh, I am so thrilled for you guys, Sgronan and Kel!!! It is just so wonderful for people to finally get their hard-won BFPs. Good luck you guys. Also, now you guys are pregnant, avoid seeing that film I mentioned (Her), because you will probably have to leave the cinema balling your eyes out.
AFM, just waiting the results of my NK cell test. Should have been back Monday, but FS didn't phone back. Trying to release the hold of caffeine on my body .... it's hard. I do really enjoy a coffee in the morning but I really do believe it's not the best for fertility (for me, that is ... not necessarily for others reading this!!. Also, I am having some bad dreams, like one involving a grizzly bear (this was last night) which I kept running from, but somehow all roads I took led back to this great big grizzly bear that others were patting and cuddling, and I was like "are you guys crazy? He is a killer". My dreams are always very easy to interpret!!
Lots of love you guys,
WW
also what is RAK'ed??
And on a totally trivial note, does anyone notice wheatgrass messing with their cycle? Anyone have any views on its relationship with endo/ovulation times? Juniper?
Emma - No... where? What is that?? lol