-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
:
Emma - No... where? What is that?? lol
It's under your name, if you are on a computer.... I can't see it anymore because I'm on my phone.
RAK- random act of kindness.
Someone has upgraded you to a platinum member.
There is a better description in a thread- can someone link it from a computer?
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sarah I'm just so sad for you I completely understand its so unfair but no words can describe how heartbreaking it is, I'm still struggling after 6 mths,
thinking of you honey xxxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sarah, I am so sorry hunni :( I've been praying so hard for you. It's not fair :( Go gently hun, you know we are always here for you. I'm so sorry your little one grew wings so soon :hug:xxxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
So so sorry to hear that Sarah. Simply no words to describe how you must be feeling. Just know we are all here for you. Big hugs lovely xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sarah, that's awful. Have been thinking about you and so sorry for you and your dh. I am so sorry for your loss at this time.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sarah, I can't see your post, but can guess from the posts on this page. Sending lots of virtual hugs your way. :hug: Give yourself time to heal and know we're here to support you. xx
CatyO, can you put me as CD1 please.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
So so very sorry to hear Sarah.
Lots of hugs xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
CatyO could you please put me down as waiting for af as my fs said she does not think I will O this month:-(
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
You girls are the best thank you so much for your kind words to me at this incredibly awful time xoxo as soon as I knew I just wanted to run back here to the only people I know understand.
I don't want to talk to the outside world yet! Been hiding!
People like to try n cheer you up by saying dumb things like there's next time (next time freaks me out about now! I haven't even finnished bleeding!) Or be thankful you got one ( like I'm not thankful! Doesent make this loss any less painful!)
Any way that's why I'm hiding because then I feel bad for not wanting to hear their well meaning words I know nothing will help me :-(.
Healthy BFPs that's what I wish for us girls in here xoxox
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sarah, we haven't told anyone about either BFP/miscarriage since DD was born for much the same reasons - they wouldn't understand and I don't want to hear the (unintentionally) hurtful words. I had a really hard time with our mm/c and it took me a full 12 months to really move past it. If others had known, no doubt they'd have been telling me I should be "over it" much earlier... but sometimes these things just take a lot longer than you expect. I hope your physical recovery is quick so you can get started on the emotional recovery. xx
And I hope your DH is coping okay too. Mine never talks about our angels, but I know he was hurt every time.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh Sarah im so sorry honey :( Life can be so cruel sometimes!
Juniper - Sorry to see it's cycle day 1 for you love xxx
AFM - Rang the clinic today and they said we have 4 blastys that have been frozen! Woo hoo!!! Not feeling anything really yet (as expected considering im only 2dp5dt). Hubby goes back to work tomorrow, roll on next week! xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Thursday 6 February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - Taking a break
PositivelyTTC - Taking a break
CatyO - Taking a break
Kel82 - Taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Rai - Waiting for AF
Juniper76 - CD2
TT40 - CD11
JoeSpratt - CD13
Nothing2lose - CD14
Joski - CD21
Miss.B - CD25
Waiting for Transfer
Emma09 - CD16
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
Amy_jellybean - CD21 3dp5dt
Got Their BFP in February :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
Kel08 - 4/2 hCG 2000 (and something) @17dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi all, the October belly buddies thread is now up, so I will move over there to hang out, but will be stalky stalky in here to see how you are all travelling.
Thanks so much for all the awesome support, I wish you all the best in your ttc journeys and hope to see lots more BFPs in here soon.
Congrats to catyo and Joski for your RAK status ladies, that's super awesome!!!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Out of 9 embryos PGD tested, only 1 was normal.
I have had that transferred, but nothing in the freezer.
I'm trying to stay positive, but I'm devastated :-(
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh em like I said on facebook om so sorry you only got one :( we alwayd had terrible fertilisation rates and it is devastating, I really hope this is the one for you xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi Sarah, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It's terrible that we have to go through these things.
Emma09, just remember, it only takes 1 to make a miracle happen. Stay positive! Fx that this is 'the one'!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi Ladies, Happy Thursday to you all!
Sarah - I am so very sorry for your loss, I wish I could do something to take that pain away. I wish you a speedy physical recovery.
Go easy on yourself and allow yourself to grieve as long as necessary. These painful times are never easy and I am not sure we ever get over such a huge loss. However I hope that your pain eases as time goes by. Hope DH is ok too, they suffer too however they usually don't show it do they :(
Kel - a very big CONGRATS to you and DH, wishing you a truly wonderful 9 month journey and a healthy and happy bub at the end :)
Emma - GL hun I hope this little embie is a sticky one and you get your BFP, I know it's so hard but try your best to be optimistic, the universe will reward you
Amy - Fab news re getting 4 frozen embies....lets hope you don't need them though!
Rai - So sorry :( I really hope your FS is wrong and you do O this month
WW - GL with stopping the caffeine fix...so very hard. Ooh so you are good at interpreting dreams that is awesome I am a big dreamer I have them most nights and they are so vivid I recall them for years but I don't think I am good at interpreting them.
Did you find anything more about the wheatgrass? let us know
AFM - Dad doesn't have cancer he has a hernia in his esophagus which has been causing the symptoms which are the same as cancer symptoms. They do need to operate though to remove it and he needs to have his leg amputated. His Doctors are very worried about his chance of a full recovery because of his diabetes so we are waiting to see how it all goes. If we need to go over at short notice we can. I have just found out about another 2 women I know who are pregnant that brings it to 9 women I know now :( soooo hard! Lots of baby showers ahead I am already starting to think of excuses...lol
We have decided to do our next FET cycle in April so this month as a break and next month too. I have just started taking Vitex each morning and will do so until we start FET, fingers crossed it does me some good. Moods are up and down at the mo' one minute I accept I am not pregnant and think onwards and upwards and other times I am so sad and feel so despondent. Hope things improve
Love and light and lots of baby dust to you all xx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Friday 7 February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - Taking a break
PositivelyTTC - Taking a break
CatyO - Taking a break
Kel82 - Taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Rai - Waiting for AF
Miss.B - CD1
Juniper76 - CD3
TT40 - CD12
JoeSpratt - CD14
Nothing2lose - CD15
Joski - CD22
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index12.html )
Amy_jellybean - CD22 4dp5dt
Emma09 - CD17 1dp5dt
Got Their BFP in February :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
Kel08 - 4/2 hCG 2000 (and something) @17dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Emma09 - I am so sorry that only 1 embryo was normal, like everyone said, hopefully that's the one :hug:
Positively - I hope your dad recovers well. What is vitex for?
WW - I know how hard is to quit caffeine, I have been caffeine free for almost a year, but I remember when I quit I had terrible headaches for a week or so. After that was all good, I never craved it again. What is wheatgrass good for?
AFM - I have an appointment on Monday to see a new FS, I want to ask her about tests like nk cells, could somebody tell me what other tests I should be asking for?
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi everyone just popping to say a quick hello. Nothing much happening here, boobies are sore and veiny but that could be a sign of the pessaries :/
Catyo can you pls update me on the list hun, im actually 4dp5dt xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
All about me post...(normal). I had a us today to see if I am ovulating naturally....nothing at all on left. Then she looked to the right and went ...oh...very busy? With a worried look on her face. I said, isn't that good? And after some measurements etc, I have two follies at 10mm. So not one deffinently going to ovulate, but two that are exactly the same. She said that's not to say nothing is going to happen, but she can't say if something absolutely will. I'm to do wee sticks to see if that shows.
But it's most likely I will need to go on Clomid... At first I thought it would just dry up my milk, but the nurse I talked to said it goes through the milk and Spock will get a dose. Does anyone know anything about Clomid and bf? Or can point me in the direction of accurate up to date info on it?
I'm feeling a bit down, I don't think it's fair I should have to make a choice between bf ad having a 2nd child... I have needed some good news for a while and hoping today would be the day, but alas no.
Ill really try to do persies later, it's just so hard when on the tablet...hope all is well xo
Edit, sorry girls, that is stucha. Stupid thing to get all upset about in comparison to other people in here.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Positively, I'm glad to hear your Dad doesn't have cancer, but sorry to hear he is still facing significant hardship to regain his health. I hope everything goes as well as possible. :goodluck:
Catyo, have you had tests done for clotting factors (ANA, APA, etc)? It's just a b/t, but they take about half a dozen vials...
TT40, personally - and I do mean this is my personal opinion, not a medical one - personally, I wouldn't take clomid while BF if there's any chance it gets into the milk. The last thing you want to do is mess with Spock's pituitary gland... On top of that, I had horrendous s/e from clomid (constant nausea, dizziness, headache and fatigue - it was debilitating) and wouldn't want to risk inflicting the same suffering on my young child, especially since the s/e can last for 6 weeks after taking the tablets...
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Glad to hear it's not cancer with your dad Positively, sending lots of healing vibes for his further treatment and recovery x
TT40, sory I don't know anything about clomid, but sorry you have to chose :(
Amy, hoping big boobie veins is a good sign!
Emma, sorry to hear you had only one good embie. Hopefully it will stick.
Hello to everyone else.
AFM, CD1 for me today. As AF has come for me 3 days early, and I have had a good dose of stress the last few weeks (probably why it's early), I have decided to skip this cycle and do the FET in March. I feel a lot better about that, I am a walking stress ball ATM and I don't think my uterus would be a happy place for the embie at the moment. I will have DS's birthday around the time of transfer, so hopefully that will keep me distracted.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Saturday 8 February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - Taking a break
PositivelyTTC - Taking a break
CatyO - Taking a break
Kel82 - Taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Rai - Waiting for AF
Miss.B - CD2
Juniper76 - CD4
TT40 - CD13
JoeSpratt - CD15
Nothing2lose - CD16
Joski - CD23
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
Amy_jellybean - CD23 5dp5dt
Emma09 - CD18 2dp5dt
Got Their BFP in February :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
Kel08 - 4/2 hCG 2000 (and something) @17dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Hi girls,
I hope everyone is well, thanks for all the well wishes.
I had a bit of an eventful day today. I went to an event with my Nanna, Aunty and a friend up in the city. There were a heap of elderly people because.....Ok ill say it, we went to a massive bingo with 5000 people. We were in the underground train station waiting for the train and someone on the escalator (packed with people) decided they would try and rush to get on the train (it was going down). A lady fell and then about 13 people also fell/trampled her! Everyone was panicking and no one thought to press the emergency stop button a girl ended up jumping the rail and running up the stairs to press it. But by that time the damage was done. I woman had her leg completed stripped of skin from the ankle to the knee cap, another was unconscious, another had massive lacerations to her back and legs, another few to the face. It was an absolute blood bath :( I had to assist as much as possible (i'm trained as a first aid trainer from years ago). I didnt even think until it was over that I helped lift a few people and it wasnt the brightest idea but there were so many people injured :(
Also in other news I POAS this morning and it was a BFN as expected. I'm 5dp5dt, might try again tomorrow but not feeling very positive about this cycle :(
Sorry to be such a downer!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh my Amy! How scary! I'm sure it wouldn't impact on implantation xox :hug:
crossing everything for you and everyone xox still can't believe I've left this thread
sneaking out again xox......
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Wow Amy what a day! Glad that you were able to help. As for the bfn may still be a little early? Here's hoping xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Thanks girls, yes im thinking to early as well (well thats what im telling myself anyway!). I will test again tomorrow morning. I got my positive with quinn at 8dp3dt which is the same as tomorrow 6dp5dt, fingers crossed. Also just saw on the news report that one of the ladies is now critical :(
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh I just had to hit the like button for your one good embie Emma :-) it's only one good one you need! I have my fingers crossed for you.
And BFP girlies I have to say although you will be missed here don't even think about coming back to join us hee hee ( unless to give a lil hoorooh ;-))
I'm still waiting to finnish my MC :-/ I've stopped the progesterone last tues evening but not a sceric of af! Typical. When you pray to not beed bam! When you want to get it over with nada in sight.
My body has not got the message it's not pg I guess now it still feels like it and my tummy looks it too! It's unnerving.
Get bt on Monday to see if my weird rising for no good reason hcg has gone down. Stupid stupid it's all stupid. Part of me wants to demand another scan cause I get some sort of denial going on.
Still wake up and think I'm pg for a split sec.
Gotta tell myself I got this far I can do it again and go all the way....
Peace love n healthy jelly beans to everyone xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh Amyjellybean! That's just awful what you had to go through with that awful blood bath! I hope the critical one pulls through.
You did real good by the soundd of it lucky for your training!
You totally deserve that bfp now!!... Hear that universe?!
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Amy, how horrible! I hope everyone makes a full recovery. FX for tomorrow's test for you.
Sarah, I hope you don't have to wait too long. FX Monday's test shows your levels have dropped.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Um I have a question for you all having multi MC's...
I have just looked back and ive total'd 7 of them.
How many have you had??
Each one gets harder to hope n to brush off.
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh gosh Amy, how scary hun! You are a real saint and I'm not at all surprised you've jumped in to help those people, that's just you. Good on you hun, and I've got my fingers and everything else crossed for tomorrow's test. Will be stalking :)
Sarah, you are never far from my thoughts. I wish all these m/c weren't happening to you, you've had more than a fair share, no more please! I've got faith in you that you'll get your BFP again hun, I'm thinking those herbs are definitely helping. FX the levels are dropping and you can get back into it again with a positive results. Many hugs sweetie xxx
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
God, Amy, that sounds horrendous. That is so awful. I am still keeping fingers crossed for you.
Sarah, that would just be so hard. I can't imagine how hard. I one friend who has at least 5, and she now has 2 boys. I know that's just one person. I assume you've probably looked into this already but did you have your NK cells tested?
Pos, how you going? Your poor old dad. So stressful for you guys too. So glad that it's not cancer but hope that the treatment starts helping him soon. Also as for everyone being pregnant, it's just so hard when you're going through treatments and TTC, isn't it? I am always being "ambushed" by pregnant people, who wait til big public events to tell everyone how they don't know how they got pregnant (usually with their third child). It's called having unprotected sex, honey (for you! for me, it's pumping myself full of drugs, going under the knife etc etc). And sometimes I am bit like (because my set (not me) is high functioning lawyer-types who are fairly anal) ... um, you managed not to get pregnant until you were settled down in the big perfect house with the right husband and now you're like "oh gosh, I didn't mean to get pregnant?" ... really?? Anyway, this is clearly just envy and irritation. It is funny the social scripts that people use though.
Emma, hey I totally get those awful mixed feelings. Our first cycle was 15 eggs and 1 "poor" embryo. Didn't take. Our second cycle was 17 eggs and cancelled! Honestly it was hard to say which was worse. Ok, the second was. But the first was so incredibly hard too. I get where you're at. I just hope that the TWW passed as smoothly as possible and that you can make peace with the outcome (and hopefully because it's the outcome you want!!!!). Also I want to mention a friend who had PGD on 10 embryos and none were normal. She was sent away, told she'd never get pregnant. She now has her (second) little boy who is 4 weeks old right now. Natural conception.
Okay I had better go. It's probably 40 degrees in here. Hate Melbourne right now. Totally failed on the caffeine quit too - just too grumpy in the mornings due to the heat. And caffeine raises your core temperature!
As for wheatgrass, I heard it helps with egg quality but for me seems to prolong my cycle length which I am not keen on. Just too stressed with thinking I could be pregnant. Does anyone have any knowledge about it? I actually find the following supplements to be confusing: wheatgrass, vitex and maca. I mean, they all are said to "balance" hormones but how do you know you're out of balance, since it's not like I'm doing daily blood tests and I am no expert. I can't find research which explains exactly which hormones they target and their mechanism of action. Any thoughts?
Good luck to all,
WW
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Sunday 9 February 2014
Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
Glorious - Taking a break
PositivelyTTC - Taking a break
CatyO - Taking a break
Kel82 - Taking a break
Jo_white - saving for IVF
Bestrong - waiting for AF
Rai - Waiting for AF
Miss.B - CD3
Juniper76 - CD5
TT40 - CD13
JoeSpratt - CD16
Nothing2lose - CD17
Joski - CD24
Waiting for Transfer
Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here... https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...4/index13.html )
Amy_jellybean - CD24 6dp5dt
Emma09 - CD19 3dp5dt
Got Their BFP in February :confetti:
Mrs O'M - 28/1 HCG ??
Sgronan - 30/1 hCG 288 @13dp3dt
Kel08 - 4/2 hCG 2000 (and something) @17dp3dt
M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
Ceejelz, Babycakes
If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Woow Amy, how terrible, it was very nice from you to help. How did you go with your hpt this morning? I hope you got a BFP :)
Sara - I have had 3, that's if I count the cp, the one of my first ivf cycle back on July, I had to wait 10 days to get AF.
WW - I totally hear you. It really hurts me when people say "And we weren't even trying yet, this is the first month", "I just got off the pill", "I don't know how it happened", etc, Why that doesn't happen to me?? Instead like you said, I need to have drugs, going under the knife... About the supplements I never heard of wheatgrass, or vitex, but my acupuncturist recommended me to take Royal Jelly for egg quality. My husband takes maca, and it helped him a lot with sperm in quantity, morphology and motility.
I hope everyone is enjoying the day, we have a beautiful day today in Adelaide, yesterday was terrible, 40 degrees at 11 am :( I am so over the summer, go away summer!!! ;)
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
BFN here again today :( Lost hope now, just want DH home from work :(
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Oh no Amy! :-( I am so very sorry xoxo
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
I'm so sorry Amy, Is there any chance it could be too early? really hoping it is. Sending you lots of :hug:
-
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception January 2014
Darling Aimes,what Rai said. Could it still be too early? Would definitely test again later tonight and again tomorrow morning? Thugs can change so quickly... Sending big hugs honey.
** sneaks out***
Xx