Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - June/July 2008

slyder Guest

Default Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - June/July 2008

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows:

Sarah_H Admin
    Cailin Admin
    sushee Senior Moderator
    slyder

To contact any of the above, please see this post.

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Just a reminder to all: all LTers love seeing a fellow LTer achieve that longed-for BFP, and we all find hope in one of our own having success in this difficult journey. But please remember that there are those who cycled with you who may not have received good news at the end of their cycle. Please do not post baby/child/pg tickers or pg related signatures (eg blinking BFP icons) etc in this forum out of respect for them.

As it's easy to forget to remove your ticker, please be advised that we will remove it for you if it's posted in here. Just easier, is all.

The old thread is here

Ok... I m going to start of this thread with heaps of Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes.

Now running around under it all hoping some falls on me

Diito AB I have missed personals today

Well I have taken my last pill expecting AF for her last visit :P

we all want that baby dust to spread around here, it's been a quiet month for lttc ers.

barney Guest

hello girls and best of luk to you what ever you may be up to .
    TL.. best of luk to you hun and im thinking of you lets get that BFP

Hi all

Just wanted to spread some

Lets hope this month brings lots of

We can all forget the crappy month we had last time and move on to something more positive.

Good luck to all those cycling again.

Hey Lovely Ladies I am also going to dip out on personals Arrgh I have been so good lately

I am even more bloated today and its a very tight bloat I look like I am UTD lol but my main concern is this normal? It really hurts to take deep breaths in also

Anyone with advice that would be greatly appreciated xx

HI ladies, Sorry haven't been in for awhile but has been cruddy week. Busy, depressed and computer probs.
    I was defnitely correct re not being pg. AF actually showed up early over last w/e but then only lasted 2 days. So suspecting my lining was the problem. Am back on puregon/pregnyl as of Tues and praying for a better cycle this time around. Worried again tonight as have had some bleeding. Goodness knows whats going on in there - certainly not normal and I think it happened around this time last cycle too. Just hoping my last m/c didn't cause any permanent damage to my important bits.I am so, so desperate to be pg again.
    Anyway, sorry re the whinging. Personals going to be brief as its getting late and has taken me AGES to catch up

Angelbabies - crossing fingers for you darl. When are yoy going to test again?

Janie - great that your sis is doing better. I hope she continues to improve rapidly. As for your nephew, I am praying the little man hangs in there for his mum. Amazing things these little babies can be. And for you, hoping your lining gets going this week. I am on progynova too and really praying it works this time for me too

Miss K - Sounds like you could have symptoms of OHSS. I think you should ring your FS. Don't want to take any chances with your health

Bel - great news re your new FS. Sounds like they are on the ball and will hopefully get the results you want and need. Best of luck with your op. Hoping they find soem minor endo that can be easily fixed and put you in great shape for next cycle

Paula - Yipee at getting back on the horse for another go. Hope you can start your holiday with an even more exiting gift.

Tigergal - best of luck for BT on Mon. crossing fingers and toes for you

Tiggerlinda - bring on that last AF - not to be back for a long, long time !

MeredithD.... Sorry Hun..... I know that even when we know its not going to be the month.... it doesnt stop it from getting to us... Hugs to you.... you can give them back next week when I m posting the same as you did.

AFM.... Well one day I think I am... the next I think I m not... then I m grumpy BIG. time... wicked witch of the west here lately. ANYWAY... meant to test on Monday. The thing is, when I become a grumpy B1tch AF is normally that evening or the following morning.... I ve been Grumpy B1tch for 3 days and she still hasnt arrived..... OH WELL... as I ve said more times that I can remember..... ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Merridth so sorry sweet
    AB this is the tough time
    Miss K sounds like OHSS to me sweetie rest up and drink lots

AFM - Just waiting for AF to fully show

Not much happening here either...i dont really know when i o'd or if i even did.....so it will be a boring tww for me.

fingers crossed for everyone that this is their month.

hugs
    treelo

Update:

AF is now here so we are underway start Lucrin tommorrow

New protocol new baby

and to all my friends

TL - Good luck on your new protocol! Fingers crossed it does the trick.
    AB - Fingers crossed for you xxx

Sorry for going AWOL, just trying to keep my head out of IF stuff while I can. I always fight having to have a break cycle but each time I realise how therapeutic it really is to take time out from all the treatments. DH & I are off to Exmouth for a week shortly which is exciting, and another chance to forget about all the drama of IVF etc.
    When AF next arrives we will go ahead with FET, so probably late July or early August.

well lots happening and praying for some BFP for july.
    smithy: how are you going, hope all is well.:goodluck2:

saph: good to see you back in here a bit more, yes hoping for some more positives in here, hope your break is going well. thinking of you. hows campbell going, hope no one is sick anymore.

missk: i had horrible bloated feeling and even some people suggested possible ohss but had 11 eggs, just responded well, all big sized eggs. i had to wear trackies as couldn't fit into anything else!. good luck

meredith: my last mc stuffed me up. got af 1 week late and full on flood from day 1 which is not normal either. we giving it another month just so i can get body back to normal. hope you feeling better.

treelo: good luck in TWW

tl: good luck with lucrin, is that same as synarel? spray or needle? hope all going well for you.

bec: i think a break is good and it's whats best for our bodies, i think if i put an embryo into my sick body it's off to a bad start. but thats just me. i want to be ready physically so i can give bub best chance.

afm: i am just waiting for my acu this thur. i recovering slowly and af finally showed up 1 week late with full force. on strong pills for pain relief. feeling crappy and grupmy. growling at kids more. i'll try to not be so grumpy.

Bec - Love your Avi sweet hope the break is what you need.
    JBM - Feel better soon

Lucrin has the same effect as syernal it is an injection I seem to like it better.
    1st Injection down but silly me bruised myself was too ****y over no air bubbles I think :P

Just a quick note.... AF arrived... so that s me out for the cycle. Not really thinking to much about it.... just trying to focus on work.... no time for me to be a train wreck...

AB sorry to hear hun hopefully work can be a great distraction

Ab so sorry that it wasn't your time.

TL so glad to see you underway again.

JBM thanks for asking, Campbell now has a cold which he has given me the sore throat.

AFM have to say I am really enjoying the break. Loving getting back into the gym and exercising hard. Although I am still having overy pain so need to watch thatI dont over do it. It takes being off the drugs to truely know how crappy they make me feel. Feeling really great at the moment. DH is really against the IUI and thinks we could use the money elsewhere. But I have told him that I am not ready to make the decision to give up trying. I am not thinking about it until after we get back from our holiday in October. We will talk to the councilor when we get back.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast