thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Apr 2013
    413

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    Okies well I' going around the twist about now! Obviously as I'm up at 3:50am and no chance of sleeping! :-/ I couldn't wait any longer to poas!! And all I want to do is calm down and relax at this time!
    I wish I could trade my head in right now.
    The hpt was same darkness as yesterday or so close it's hard to tell! It's hard to tell difference between control or test!
    Maybe I'll switch to digi next.
    I woke up crying thinking I'd lost symptoms (i was blooming asleep for gosh sake lol) round the twist I tell you!
    Will post yesterdays link to show please look if you can xoxo ( last time at 7 days past trigger my sec line was a squinter! As you can see it's no where near a squinter!)
    Sorry to ramble!
    Xoxo

    Direct link...

    http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/...s/IMAG1538.jpg
    One on right is the newest hpt.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Melbourne
    272

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    Hi Sarah,
    You probably have more info now. Looking at those two photos - are they the same photo? Is one a rotated version of the other? If so, the line is clearly getting darker.

    WW
    x

  3. #3
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    Good luck with the move, WW!

    Nothin' going on here. Didn't bother with OPK today (had a headache and a CBF attitude). Did see the GP to get the referral to the GYN about my endo though. See the GYN Monday morning...

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Apr 2013
    413

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    Thanks ww :-)

    So I've been too chicken to test again since my last post! But I just talked myself into it just now! And well the test line came up straight away darker than control!!
    I've got the sorest lumpy all over boobs and tmi but burpy gas that makes me feel a lil off.
    I have not ever got such a strong hpt at this dpo or strong symptoms!
    I don't "feel" this is a CP eventhough I'm very nervous about it all.

    Gosh the only thing I did different was hcg support at 6dpo maybe that helped?
    And I was totally freaking out on thursday and I got an appt with an energetic healer and that helped a lot.

    Omg girls!! xoxo

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Oct 2010
    702

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    WOO HOO SARAH So Happy For You, sending you lots and lots of

  6. #6
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Melbourne
    272

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    Yay Sarah!!! Brilliant news!

    Juniper, well done on taking that first step and getting in to see the GP.

    WW
    x

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Apr 2013
    413

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    Thanks ww and 1more :-) (and N2L for your like

    Can't half tell I'm a lil excited because I just re read my post and saw how many times I said "and" ha ha ha.

    I want to move to the bfp section please juniper ... I'm not coming back lol

    Baby dust ********

  8. #8
    Registered User

    Jan 2011
    Brisbane
    57

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    Congrats Sarah! Hope you're starting to feel less anxious since getting such a good result

    Emma, so sorry - I'll keep fingers crossed for you that's it's still too early.

    After yet another BFN my husband & I finally got up the courage to go get some help and saw our ob yesterday. Waiting for results on bloods & hubby's swimmers, but have clomid now to try from next cycle. Have only just finish AF so feels like I have to wait soooooo long to try it! I was so worried he'd just tell us to go home & loose some weight (not that either of use are huge, but we are over weight - it's something we're trying to work on) - was so thankful that he offered other advice. I really hope the clomid is the boost we need - fingers crossed! Does everyone get side effects from clomid??

  9. #9
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    2llamas, GL with the clomid. Not everyone gets side effects and those who do get them can have very different symptoms. I had very rare side effects (GP said 1% chance or less for each one, so tiny chance of getting all 4 that I had) and had a terrible time with it. Most women get hot flushes and/or mood swings. I'd recommend having a chat with your hubby before you start and warning him that mood swings are a common side effect so not to take it personally if you do overreact a little to things. Also, clomid typically stays in your system for about 6 weeks, so it's possible to have side effects for that long after you take the tablets (ie it's not just the 5 days you're taking them).

  10. #10
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    May 2013
    256

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    [[ After yet another BFN my husband & I finally got up the courage to go get some help and saw our ob yesterday. Waiting for results on bloods & hubby's swimmers, but have clomid now to try from next cycle. Have only just finish AF so feels like I have to wait soooooo long to try it! I was so worried he'd just tell us to go home & loose some weight (not that either of use are huge, but we are over weight - it's something we're trying to work on) - was so thankful that he offered other advice. I really hope the clomid is the boost we need - fingers crossed! Does everyone get side effects from clomid?? ]]

    Twollamas, I did 1 cycle with clomid, I didn't have any side effects. I still ovulated same cycle day, still my cycle was 31 days, all the same. FS advise to take clomid at night, so I sleep through the symptoms, if any... I was meant to do 3 cycles, but I couldn't be bothered, silly me, I thought, nah, I didn't feel anything, perhaps it wont work for me lol Also I really wanted a break.

  11. #11
    Registered User

    Aug 2010
    Albs, WA
    971

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    Sadly, I am joining you ladies.
    It took 8 years to be blessed with an earthside baby, then after 6 months of TTC, number 2 came along, unassisted.

    2 early losses this year, now I am CD28 of cycle 11, and spotting, so Im guessing that I will be here for cycle 12 of TTC.

    DH and I compromised on 12 months of TTC, and no treatment, since DS was a natural surprise, and Im devastated that its not happening.

    Im about to crack open the wine and have an escapes into trash tv land.

  12. #12
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014

    Hi and welcome, trishalishous. If you've got to deal with infertility, at least you'll be in good company here...

    1MP, I was told to drink 3L of water per day and increase protein from start of stims. My concern with mineral water is that it contains mineral salts and I don't know if that would cause problems or not. Probably best to ask your FS about it. You can drink things like coconut water and gatorade (or similar) as part of the 3L, but I stuck with plain water. And, yeah, I had to go to the toilet a lot...

    CatyO, Lucrin is mostly used the same way as Synarel, but if you haven't used it for suppression it can also be used as a trigger (as can Synarel). The reason for using Lucrin (or Synarel) is to reduce the risk of OHSS. The down-side of it is that it can cause issues with your lining so you may not be able to do a fresh transfer (not sure if that's always the case or just sometimes?). I'd imagine they'll make a decision once they see how you respond to the Puregon.