Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sarah, how are you going? Will you be getting any b/t? Really hoping this is your THB!!
Miss.B, ready to make that phone call yet?
Afm, saw the GYN this morning and (as expected) he wants to do another lap. Lol, I was offered a spot this week because they had a cancellation, but I booked for early August instead (so the lap is during AF - best time to find endo and also means we shouldn't lose a TTC cycle). In spite of me arguing with him last time I saw him, he was nice as pie today... I had been worried he'd remember and be rude again... So, after another crappy night of no proper sleep last night, I started today with an internal exam and u/s, now have to work until 5pm and then have a waxing appt. Then I can go home, do today's opk and then sleep!!! So tired...
Bookmarks