Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
Sarah - Congratulations, glad to hear that everything is going great
1 More - We transferred 2 embryos yesterday, so today 1dp5dt, I think my blood test is on the 4th of August, and I don't know when I am going to test, perhaps tomorrow given than I am very anxious lol
AFM - I just went to the clinic to have my Pregnyl 500iu shot and now I will be only on Crinone gel per night. I asked FS for more but she said I don't need more because my levels of progesterone are good, pffff, what does she know, just give me more, ;p
Also I was told no frozen embryos for me We really understood yesterday that they were freezing one... now I am worried about the quality of the 2 embryos that were transferred, I don't remember how many cells or anything else. I just remember that FS said she was very happy with the embryos as they were blastocyst and she pointed at something and said that's what becomes the placenta, I think I was too excited about taking pictures of the embryos that I didn't listen what she was saying... oh well...
Bookmarks