Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
CatyO - yay for transfer going well... Boo for pain, I'm still in pain from EPU 😞
1MP- bleeding finally stopped can start Clexane tonight & we are back on track for transfer on Saturday...
Clinic sent me an update all the embryos are still growing well & progressing along so it looks like we'll transfer 1 freeze 6 which is excellent...
FS did ultrasound today due to the pain I'm having so it turns out my pain is due to internal bleeding round my ovaries this is normal apparently for people with my condition... So hoping the embies keep going well & freeze well as I'm not sure I can deal with pain like this every month... Ended up having a full week off work sick with pain as it got so bad I had a slight temp too but that's resolved itself... 😞 holding off starting panadene forte though...
FS says I'm responding really well she was sure I would be a freeze all with much worse side effects... Hope that means it keeps going well... 😳
Will look into the acupuncture thanks ladies for the tip... 😊 xx
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception June/July 2014
CatyO, congratulations on your transfer! Two embryos on board! So sorry you had none to freeze though, that is disappointing. I also had none to re-freeze from this thaw cycle. Also, I have painful transfers too. It can be shocking can't it? Once I thought I would pass out.
Chellico, hope your pain eases really soon. That sounds great about all your frosties (and your transfer!).
Sarah, that is wonderful that things are going well! You deserve it.
Bookmarks