Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2007

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Default Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - May 2007

Your Moderating/Admin team for this forum are as follows
    Sarah_H - [email protected]
    Cailin - [email protected]
    sushee - [email protected]
    tiggy - [email protected]

If you have any issues/problems with this forum feel free to email any of the above moderators who will be happy to assist you. All emails will be treated confidentially.

Your old thread is here

Just calling into say hi and to wish all of you the very best in May - hope its a lucky month for you all

Ok, I typed out a big reply and then our power went out So will try again..

Ellie - Congrats again on your BFP!

Welcome to Michelle & Lynny.

Lou - G/L with your B/T on the 9th.

Sonya - G/L with transfer on Wednesday.

Holly - Happy Birthday, sounds like you had a great day.

BG - Are you still waiting for AF? Hope she arrives soon. Hope you get your tulip bulbs in today. I would love to plant some bulbs, but I don't think I could be bothered lifting and storing them. Will have to see which ones I can leave in the ground LOL!

BW - I will have to go check out that link, sounds interesting.

BIG hello to anyone else that I missed.

Ok, onto me..u/s is tomorrow. They said I have to be there early and with a full bladder, which just peeves me off as they are always running late and you are left sitting in the waiting room for 20 minutes or longer with a 'full bladder'. Stuff them! We have to also drive for 45 minutes to get there on a nice bumpy road too, ooh and they just started roadworks on 13 klms of the 75 klm drive!
    We have to wait for 3 hours for the results, so DH and I are going to this little nursery we checked out last time and they have coffee and food that smelt just divine on our last visit. So we are going to check that out, have a bit of us time and just chill out before doing some shopping.

Anyone here read their results before giving it to their GP? I always do, and DH gets up me for doing it. I figure if I paying a couple of hundred dollars for it, then I'll read it.

Ok, will catch up later..

Nic

Hi everyone!
    I just got out of hospital with a nasty case of OHSS 2weeks after EPU!!! I am hoping that means a +ve and am allowed to move my test date forward a day and will have my results on thursday!!!! GP spoke to FS who said a +ve can trigger it so fingers crossed!!!!
    Too blah to catch up on personals but really hope everyone is going well... will come back when feeling better (hopefully with good news!)

hi sazza

goodness! sorry about the OHSS, but how exciting that it maybe coz you will be preggers!!!!! good luck hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did a HPT and got a !!!!!! I tested a few days ago and got a -ve so this may well be the real thing!!! I wasnt going to say anything till i get my BT results Thursday but I am soooooooo excited. This is my first +ve in 10 years!!!!! please keep everything crossed for me girls....

thats excellent Sazz - how exciting!! I'm so happy for you. Sending you lots of All the best!!!

Wow Sazz Congrats, Here's hoping that the BT on Thursday confirms, until then I will have everything crossed for you, and then some.

wow!! i just gasped with delight for you when i read that.....what a clever girl you are!!!
    i am going to cross everything i have for you hun.... gawd im so happy for you.....

OH WOW Sazz! That's fantastic!! Keeping everything crossed for you

Nic

Wow another big day in here!

I keep getting in trouble everytime i come on and find someone new is pregnant i start squealing and crying with happiness and the ladies at work look at me like i am crazy! Oh well!

Yippeee Sazza that is FANTASTIC!

Now we just have to keep the ball rolling!
    Well i am becoming an aunt again tonight, my SIL is having a csection so hopefully my hormones stay under control! I had my trigger last night and all went well feeling tired and a bit hot flushy this afternoon. So we are all set for transfer next Monday! Yay !!

Good luck everyone!

Squeeee! Sazz, Team Sazz are going to go OFF! I'm SOOO very happy! Although, I've got to admit that as soon as it looked like you were developing OHSS I was pretty sure it would be a positive. That has seriously made my day as I sit here consoling myself with chocolate after a crap day at work.

BW

Congrats sazz thats fantastic news

Nic goodluck for your ultrasound tommorow

Shannon glad the trigger went well am keeping everything crossed for you hun

BW sorry you had a crap day enjoy the chocolate wish you could pass some through the computer to me.lol

Still feeling like AF is coming but still not here, trying not to get my hopes up as I know as soon as I do she will show up.

YIPPEE!!!!

transfer tomorrow!!!! i need to be at clinic at 8am

out of my original 6 fertilised embies i have a perfect MORULA ready for tomorrow and """ 3!!!""" yes 3! compacted morula which they say is excellent and amazing fertility rates. if they all stick it out tomorrow we will have 3 snowbubs.....how exciting

my 5 cell hasnt developed any further and as i knew one had fragmented, so we lost two.

but if all goes well thats a 66% successful fertility blastocyst cycle..

it makes the last 8 weeks of stress start to fade...

YAY Sonya thats great news you and your DH must be so happy , will be thinking of you in the morning hun

Sazz - again, i want to pass on a huge Congrats to you and DH. this is the best news!!!

Sonya - yay on the progress hun - it's sounding excellent for you!

Nic - GL with the u/s tomorrow hun - hope all goes well. i'll admit i tend to check out my results before i give them to the doctor - but i'm a sticky beak (and have medical science background) so it just seems the norm for me now!!

me - well, having a really ordinary day. don't know if it's something in the air, but it was a massive case of grumpsville at work - there were so many unhappy people!! i'm not sure what's going on with my body. the pain in my ribs has settled to tolerable, but is still giving me grief. bb's are sore now, which they weren't last night. feel like AF is on her way, but not sure when - i usually get an upset stomach when she arrives, and have had the bloated tummy, feeling blergh - and yet no AF yet. where are you??? i just want to get your visit over and done with. am particularly moody (usually not someone who suffers mood swings, so definitely blaming the provera!), and have spent half of today on the brink of tears... grrr, just want to get this whole thing over with.

hmmmm, FS has said that if AF doesn't show up within 2 days of finishing provera (which is technically tomorrow morning), i have to double the dose of provera and go through this all over again. maybe that's why i'm so grumpy, moody, edgy

thank god i came home to good news from Sazz and Sonya - at least i've been smiling again!

Yay Sazz! Looks like we will be congratulating you shortly!!! Not long now!

Sonya - best of luck and sticky vibes for you tomorrow! It is such an exciting time when you can enjoy certain parts of this complex process.. I must be really behind but what is a morula? A blast? hmmm bit stumped.. What makes it one, the cells? Hope you get all your snowbubs. Good luck in the morning!!

rachm - still hanging in I see...

Shannon - hope tonight is not too tough on you :hugs:

Nic - absolutely I check the result!!! Good luck, look forward to seeing how you get on

BG - hope you start feeling better soon! x

Smudge, I believe a morula is the stage just before blastocyst. The link that I was sharing around yesterday explained all of that... still waiting for it to be approved for that forum... I wonder if they will tell me if it won't be approved?

BW

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast