... 5678917 ...

thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception May 2013

  1. #109
    Registered User

    Oct 2010
    702

    JoeSpratt congratulations that's a great result everything crossed they all make it to day3 testing for you xxx

    TTC40 yeap its all about the money its so not fair and your right not doing anything this cycle hoping to save some money:-( hopefully your opk will be positive in a
    few days fx I don't understand why they would test so early if your cycle is 32 days? wonder if dr's and fs think sometimes, i'm not sure at all about fet's but good luck xx

    myturn i'm just so so sorry sending you lots of hugs really hope your bfp is next xxx

    juniper i'm cycle day 1 today but having a break this cycle to save some money:-(

  2. #110
    Registered User

    Mar 2009
    373

    Hi Everyone
    Just a quick one....
    Junpier can you please make me CD3? AF came really early?? CD26....Can't remember the last time it was that short. Stress?? We've had a very stressful month (in our life outside of TTC)
    Anyway I'm on day 2 of the steroids and so far feel fine so starting to relax about it a bit, go in next week for monitoring for FET.
    I hate hate hate that each cycle involves sooo much money, it adds extra pressure.
    Hope everyone is ok.
    xxx

  3. #111
    Registered User

    Mar 2009
    373

    Sorry, no idea why it posted twice...

  4. #112
    Registered User

    Aug 2007
    Newcastle
    472

    We got 4 of the 5 to testing today...now to wait for the results! A little bit anxious is an understatement but trying to remain calm & hopeful that there will be at least one

  5. #113
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Myturn, so sorry to hear that hun, when it rains it pours hey. So hard to be excited for others when it should be your turn. Sending you many hugs xoxoxo

    Joe, well done so far! Keeping everything crossed for you

  6. #114
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Perth, WA
    1,587

    Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception May 2013

    Ttc40 - I had a completely natural FET the only thing I had was pessaries after transfer. I to have 32 day cycles and didn't ovulate until day 17.

  7. #115
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC
    2,546

    Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception May 2013

    My first FET was natural with no luteal support at all.

  8. #116
    Registered User

    Oct 2012
    Perth
    364

    Ttc40 - I ovulate myself every month but my clinic makes me still have a trigger shot then either progesterone or pregnyl support after transfer. Sounds like some clinics don't worry about support though by previous messages. So don't worry yourself too much.

    Myturn - life just sucks when people announce they are pregnant especially those close to you. They just dot understand the pain it causes us. They really have no IDE at all and can't even imagine what we have to go through physically and emotionally. It's just not fair. Sending you big hugs babe.

    Jo - fx your embies are fighting strong & gl for transfer

  9. #117
    Registered User

    Dec 2007
    Hork-Bajir Valley
    5,722

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception May 2013

    thanks girls. for those with no support were they successful? . I got my positive opk today. which I knew I would.

  10. #118
    Registered User

    Oct 2012
    Perth
    364

    My mum was telling me that she had heard Medicare stops helping with Ivf after a certain age. She thinks its either 35 or 36. Is this true & if so at what age? Just wondering how long we has got left.

  11. #119
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Perth, WA
    1,587

    Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception May 2013

    Yep Ttc40 the success of that cycle is on my lap scoffing a bottle like no tomorrow! Both Stims prior to that were unsuccessful.

  12. #120
    Registered User

    Apr 2009
    Epping, VIC
    2,546

    Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception May 2013

    Mine ended in a chemical.... Not the best news!
    But I think that speaks more about me, than the lack of medication as the following cycle I did a FET with luteal support and had another chemical!

  13. #121

    Jun 2010
    District Twelve
    8,425

    My mum was telling me that she had heard Medicare stops helping with Ivf after a certain age. She thinks its either 35 or 36. Is this true & if so at what age? Just wondering how long we has got left.
    Not true. Most clinics won't treat you with your own eggs after 43 though.

  14. #122
    Registered User
    Add faye* on Facebook

    Jan 2012
    Central Victoria
    606

    thanks girls. for those with no support were they successful? . I got my positive opk today. which I knew I would.

    TT40 - My FET last month I had no support and it was unsuccessful.

  15. #123
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Friday 17th May 2013


    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    Kel82 - waiting for August cycle, lap in May
    Curtysgirl - taking a break

    Miss B - waiting to cycle
    Sarah4Kurt - ???

    Bunnyfeet - CD0
    Rai - CD2

    Hummingbird - CD4
    Williever - CD6

    Treenie86 - CD7
    Juniper - CD7
    Bestrong (Rosemarry006) - CD11
    Beau30 - CD16
    Jo_white - CD21
    Becnxavi - CD22
    Kerbear - CD26
    Myturn - CD30
    Emma - CD30
    N2L - CD31
    Shellbell - CD36


    Waiting for Transfer
    ~TT40~ - CD16
    Faye* - CD18 2dpo
    JoeSpratt - CD20 4dpEPU


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....
    LTTTC Two Week Wait 2013 # 2)
    Ceejelz - CD28 8dp3dt
    Awesty - CD28 15dpIUI
    Furbabies - CD31 11dp5dt ???


    Got Their BFP in May



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Emerald Star, Blossom
    Last edited by juniper76; May 18th, 2013 at 12:11 AM.

  16. #124
    Registered User

    May 2013
    Brisbane
    501

    Hi guys,

    Juniper I found you! I had wrote on another thread as I couldn't find you guys - this site is all new to me, so I a bit confused

    Anyhow, Juniper could you add me to your list as I am on CD 1 today and am due for my scan/bloods for IVf #2 on Monday 20th - so FN was saying that will be CD3 for this round.

    Hope you guys are all okay and have a great weekend - best of luck with your embies joespratt - sending you lots of luck for a BFP

  17. #125
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Glad you found us Bunnyfeet. I've added you to the list as CD0 because that will make you CD3 on Monday, matching with what your Dr said. If I put you as CD1 today you'll be CD4 on Monday. GL with your cycle!

  18. #126
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    N2L, I'm 43 now!!!! And I'm going with my own eggs in this coming cycle......should I be worried?

    TT40, I had a natural FET cycle with DS2, he's here! All I had was the crinone gel after the transfer up until the BT. GL hun xx

    Ok, so I'm removing my age from my sig, it's too depressing lol

... 5678917 ...