Just had another scan & my lining has got thinner -it's now 5.7mm. Wtf? Nurse said that lining sometimes gets thinner then increases but I really don't like it. I am day 20. They took bloods and will discuss with dr this afternoon as to what to do. Most likely to increase my dose of progynova &/or add estrogen patches. Has anyone used these before? If so what are they like for side effects?
Hi, everyone, I am new to this thread. I am starting my first IVF tomorrow with Gonal injections and then from sunday both injections Gonal and Cetrotide and will be going for my first scan next week on wednesday the 29th.
I have been trying to conceive for 2 years and nothing, had a laparoscopy 1 year ago and it showed that my fallopian tuibes are blocked, not completely, but still blocked and swollen?? I think... and probably but not sure PCOS. I have endometriosis as well, so hopefully ivf works, I am 37 years old and my husband 37 yo as well.
AFM.... I'm plodding along. Being doing acupuncture weekly for the past 4 weeks, and tonight I actually fell asleep while doing it Acupunturist said that's a good thing, and AF has been a fairly constant flow the last 4 days, rather than heavy the first day and petering off the rest of the time.... Hopefully this is all going to be worth it... yucky herbs twice daily and i feel like a million pills being popped each day (okay it's only 6... but still).... now if I can just get my act together and lose a bit of weight.....
Thank you ladies
I am doing acupuncture weekly as well for the last 6 weeks, apparently that can improve my chances of getting pregnant.
This must be a silly question but I dont understand what fx means and DH, FS.
I cant wait for tomorrow to start with the injections, I am excited but at the same time I am so nervous
there is a list in one of the threads somewhere - I had it saved (ie subscribed to it) when I first joined to help me make it easier to click back into it.
It is nerve wracking - but exciting and scary all at the same time - good luck!
Yay!! Furbabies! All the best for a H&H 9 months!! xx
AFM, I'm just plodding along, going for blood test on Thurs to see when I O to do the transfer. Feeling alot better since starting the steroids (prednisolone) which is a nice surprise as I was expecting to feel rubbish. Same as Angie was talking about a few dad ago, weird!!
Welcome CatyO. Good luck for your first cycle. Hope you get a BFP 1st time round.
Well no answers for me. I am to double my dose of progynova slowly & also take estrogen patches starting tonight. Just have to sit tight for another week now & pray my lining improves by next scan. The fs told me usually after a d&c the lining improves - well mine definately hasn't.
Bookmarks