Thanks so much for your lovely congrats girls xoxo I pray it sticks. Just getting bt now...
Hummingbird I'm just 4wks I think really early lol. But hey I have probs even getting this far lol!
I just wish I could fast forward the day to the phone call from clinic today!
Wow!
My clinic are giving me a lovely run in. Day 10 BT, day 13 BT and scan, day 15 BT and that should be it. Nice compared to BT everyday from day 9/10 to 15.
Scan went very well too so hopefully all that c-section scar thing is behind us now.
Nice big follie in the right ovary too. So rebel plan is a go (which DH is pretty pleased about).
Sarah congratulations on your lovely surprise, your post reminded me that I forgot to get my clomid this month to give natural a good shot DOH!!!!
Williever enjoy you naughty weekend ;-)
Emma - so glad you got to meet Myturn, she is is the most wonderful beautiful person like you I am so glad i got to meet her to when I was on a work trip to Melbourne recently.
Hope everyone else's time improves.
Afm - forgot to get clomid so doubt chances this month will be very good naturally but worth a try.
Dh said I could get another 2 kittens since we can't have kids lol. My cats mum had a litter 6weeks ago and little Tilly (white) and Millie (black) came home last week so they are keeping me very busy, my other cats after 24hrs have started playing with them which is great. I should get someone to change my avatar to have all my fur babies in it cause I don't know how to do them.
Everyone is calling me the crazy cat lady lol. No more, 4 is more than enough to hog my lounge chair :-)
Sarah and furbabies Congratulations wishing you both a H & H 9 months
kerbear lol I love my cats as well. Good Luck everything crossed for a natural surprise for you
Juniper You poor luv, I also had behavioural issues with DS1 and DS2 when they were 2 its very trying especially when sleep deprived. I find
it harder to cope if I'm not getting enough sleep. Hopefully you will see a light at the end of the tunnel soon.
ceejelz and Bunnyfeet sending you both lots of hugs, I'm so sorry
To everyone else you are all in my thoughts and i'm sending you all lots of baby dust xxx
Well BT came in positive!! YesSs:: they said my numbers were good and puts me at 3 1/2 weeks which is spot on being 14 dpo... Very happy. I've got a long way to go but I'm trying to enjoy it one day at a time. Another BT on Monday to see the rise. Omg I can't believe I'm writing this!!
Kerbear, I snuck in double dose clomid! I figured fs was too cautious haha and so me having lil to no fertility would maybe just get one lil bfp or probably nothing! Ha! I took my 100 mg instead of 50 and I had major ovary pain in both sides! But I have a blocked left tube and low amh too and endo so I'm amazed after all this time I got a bfp ... Well if I can there must be hope ladies xoxo
So this time I did clomid 100 mg
Dhea for many months 5 or so and stopped it last month
Progesterone 400 mg x1 day
Baby aspirin 100mg x1
And elevit lol.
Any way I have tell you all I pretty much resigned to BFNs and really nearly gave up
Big hugsxoxoxo
Sarah congrats on your results being good. When we had a positive a couple of yrs ago from clomid I double dosed as well lol. I am definitely going to remember to get my script next month.
Just wanted to pop in and say although I don't post much at the moment, I am an avid stalker
I am concentrating on weightloss at the moment and having some success eating low carb, high fat, high protein. Doing it easily too (no hunger!) If I continue to drop the weight I might consider going in for cycle number 10. Not sure yet...
My most recent AMH came back at 8 so not too bad considering I am an old chook
In the meantime I'll keep up the supplements and the prayers
Good on u n2l Xox
Losing weight I think helps and generally being healthy as we can be but that's easier said than done! I have bad sugar addictions I have to curb!
Your AMH is good! Mine is only 5! Was 5.4 last yr.
I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you hun good luck xx
Such good news Sarah!
N2L congrats on the weight loss!
Had a blood test and scan this morning its and all looking good, having the FET next Friday...yippie! Hopefully these steroids and clexane (when I start) will help the little one stick.
xx
now i guess its time to do a full round of IVF. will do a natural fertilisation as ICSI scares the pants off me DH has great count but only a 4% normal morphology, our FS called us cheap chinese factories :/ we pump out lots but not of great quality
Bookmarks