thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception May 2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Mar 2009
    373

    Wishing you all the best Faye, a faint bfp is far better than a bfn but so hard not to get the brain turning...I always poas and wonder if its really bfn...argh! Will be stalking tomorrow for your results xx

    Kerbear - I'd definitely be waking him I hope your friend is ok.

    AFM I've got my transfer tomorrow (eeekk!!!) I am crossing everything that its a good embie and my nk cells don't cause havoc (and the steroids are strong enough to stop them). Then I start clexane injections, I got some alcohol swabs from the chemist... They only had 20 or 200 packs, I worked it out and if the fet is successful ill need all 200!!! Scary but do 2million if I had to.

    Hope everyone is ok xx

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Feb 2013
    Brisbane
    193

    GL with your transfer Hummingbird!

  3. #3
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Good luck with your TTC journey TT40! And Happy Birthday to your beautiful DD tomorrow Her birthday stood out in your sig as my Goddaughter's birthday is tomorrow also

    Faye, I got so excited when I logged on tonight thinking your BT was today doh!!!!! LOL. I'll just have to wait another sleep GL tomorrow lovely xoxo

    Hummingbird, GL with your transfer tomorrow !

    Kerbear, big squeashy hugs lovely lady xoxo

    to everyone else!