Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov 2007 #3

yay for starting tomorrow pam

and yay for starting today BW.

and yay for the wedding plans miss_c - they sound devine. (is it a yay for the ILs too?

and yay for hopefully starting on friday BG.

kel, best of luck for the ET tomorrow if it is going ahead.

i just want to keep saying YAY!

Kell best of luck for your appt today

Oh Dusty you just brought the smile to my face i needed this morning, so i will say YAY for BOB!!

woo hoo - i got the green light! hormones are exactly where they should be, so stims start on Friday!

BG - Well Done
    Shannon - GL with Appt
    Dusty - How is BOB settling in?

Dusty - Well done, hope BOB is snuggling in down there.

BG - Good luck for your stim cycle, great news.

BW - Also good luck for this cycle.

Blackduckies - Woohoo on your injections, hopefully there are plenty more woohoos to come.

Miss_c - How exciting to have the wedding plans (and the groom )sorted.

Baby bliss - Hoping everything i going ahead and you are doing ok.

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all well.

Afternoon All ....

Wow how this thread moves

Dusty - congrats so much hun on BOB - love the name!! Stick BOB stick .... Snaps to you for creating such a fine little embryo !!! Thanks for the tip on the water, my dizziness is shocking today and I am guzzling as much as I can plus I have taken to having sorbet in an effort to keep my body temp as cool as can be IYKWIM ?? Would that help ??

Miss C - wow almost all organised and now it is a matter of sitting back and enjoying the ride ... how exciting you have so so much to look forward to !! Your reception place sounds wonderful !

I am going to have to say a group to everyone I have missed and come back later ... my head is spinning and I clearly cannot concentrate ... I am off with the TTC Fairies or should that be FSH Fairies today ... la la la ...

Seriously though, good luck to everyone that had appointments today/yesterday and hope everyone is doing well no matter where you are at ....

Melsta xo

Hey everyone! Hope you are all well.
    BG - excellent news re stims. Hope everything continues to go to plan!
    TL - Best of luck for your appt with FS tommorrow.
    Dusty - BOB is such a cute name!
    Mel - just noticed you had ET on 12th - hope all is coming along well for you.
    Question - have any of you experinced a period while being on the "active" pills? I have had spotting since finishing my last period & the nurse told me not to worry just stay on the pill, but now i am just really confused! Appt with FS not till 22nd......i just have no idea!
    Enjoy your afternoon girls!

slyder Guest

Peta, I believe spotting on active pills is common enough. A full blow period, I wouldn't have thought so.

Peta I will PM you

Hi girls, thanks for the support. Dusty you have very good reason to be saying yay!!! I am sure you will be on a high for a while, fingers crossed 9 months.
    Melsta, I will have to remember the FSH fairies because I get visits as well.
    Peta, I had a bit of spotting in the second week of the pill, if you read the packet they say it is normal.
    Mel77 thanks.....
    Hi to everyone else, hope all is well.

Just a quickie from me, of my 11 eggs, only 2 made it, and they were not great quality. A grade 3 and a grade 4, so we had both transferred. I am ok about it, there will be a 2 month break til we go again if this is unsuccessful anyway, and I will be ready again by then. Hopefully, I will never need it!!

YaY! Kell Embies on Board happy for you and DH heres hoping a TWW ends in a rainbow for you

Hi everyone

Dusty all that YAY-ing has got to be good for BOB! The more positive and upbeat you feel, the better. So you should! Oh, and it's yay for the ILs too - they're lovely, although we will be telling them in the next couple of days about IVF before they arrive next week.. eek! I'm sure it will be fine

Mel1977 Hope you're doing well today, hun

Kell & Shannon I was thinking of you both today at appointments / waiting for news. Hope all is ok and that docs are telling you positive things.

BG Great news for starting stims on Friday! There are quite a few of us who have started this week - lovely to have so much support around Hope the wait isn't too long for you till Fri.

blackduckies - totally get the whole nervous excited and stressed happening all at once, especially when given the go ahead for the next step. I've been like that since my appointment with the all clear for starting stims yesterday morning. Woke up this morning at 4.30am and couldn't get back to sleep - DF was very good with it Synarel has been making me very vague too at times - tends to happen first thing in the morning and late in the afternoon. We'll be here for you, hun.

Melsta Have you spoken to your clinic about the dizziness, sweetie? Perhaps ask them about it if it is getting worse. Dizziness normally means (whatever the cause) that your blood pressure is low, so the water/fluids are good to pump up your blood volume to help with that. (Remember to drink gatorade/dehydration formula if you're guzzling so you don't upset your electrolyte balance too much - it's worse than not drinking enough). If you want to help with keeping body temp down, try an icepack/cold facewasher on the insides of your wrists/back of neck/inside ankles - icepack in particular is pretty effective, so don't leave it on for more than 10-15mins in a go. I hope you're feeling better soon, hun. Take care of yourself and keep resting xo

Managed the first injection ok last night - it was a bit freaky but should be easy after that! Been pretty headachey all day at work, but honestly I think it's more due to the lack of sleep with the wide-awake-at-4.30am-thing happening. Still very excited to be on the next step of the cycle, and really starting to look forward to the wedding now!

Hugs to everyone,

Miss C

P.S. Kell,
    you made it! It's the TWW! Wonderful news! Two little embies on board is brilliant! I know their grade is important and all, but you have two gorgeous little embies with you now! And hopefully you don't have worry about any 2 month breaks, or anything else yet, just the focus on your two little ones in the tum! You've had such a difficult cycle and I'm just wanting you to know that I really admire your strength and courage, through the last week in particular. I am praying for you and your two that the best result will be there for you in TW. Lots of hugs
    Last edited by Acacia; November 14th, 2007 at 04:41 PM. Reason: note to Kell after her news

Just checking in and wanting to see how Kel went today!!!

YAY You have two little ones on board!!!

Don't even think about the grades - or the fact that you lost the others.. Now just focus on those little ones snuggling in there tight - ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING is possible xxx
    Keep positive and nourish them with everything happy.
    I think the most important thing now is to believe that they can make it... there are too many stories on here to prove that miracles can.. and have happened!!!

Congratulations to you and your DH - And I've got everything crossed for you for the 2ww xxx

To everyone else - Will pop back in later after Luke is in bed!!!

kell, sending you loads of go little embies go! what a cycle you have had. so glad that OHSS didn't rear its ugly head and you got to ET. you should be really proud of you

pam, thinking of you tonight. go the stims and bring on those follies.

miss_c, glad you too have lovely ILs makes weddings that much easier and GL with telling them about IVF. i am sure they will be glad to be here to help you two out. well done on the injections.

TL, BOB is doing great, DH and i have been having long chats with him welcoming him to a wonderful warm cosy nesting place that we want him to hang out with us for the next 9months. good luck for tom hun. also thanks for your message - very sweet of you. right back at you

peta, sounds like spotting can happen, try not to worry too much, and ask for a second opinion of the nurses if you are worried.

melsta, so that is where my fairies have gone! be gentle with them and i hope you are feeling more with it soon. although when you are pg placenta brain is something similar.

BG, awesome news!

mel, how are you hun? GL with your pregnyl shot tonight. i didn't suffer any real side effects other than vagueness/pg brain/stim fairies.

nicole, did you get an answer from your FS?

vicki, how you going hun?

MM, stay positive hun. i am being positive with you and for you.

hello to everyone else *waves*
    xx

YAY!! Thanks guys! I feel good about it all, and I have a wonderful IVF hypnosis type cd to listen to each night. I listened last night even though it was pre-transfer, and its really positive, visualising embies doing their thing in there. I'll go with that positivity! Why not!?

Thank you so much for the support, you are a beautiful bunch!!

congrats on making it to transfer Kel - the grade of embie isn't important - they're on board now - and that gives you a chance that you wouldn't have otherwise had! good luck hun

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast