Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov 2007 #3

Morning All,

Wow all that probability and percentages talk takes me back to school days - math was something I was never really good at ...

Well a quick one from me as I am super busy at work ... I had my 1st scan this morning and I have 10 follies on my R and 15 follies on my left, so the lady at the ultrasound so atm they are all between 12mm and 13mm (I guess mm?) and that pick up is normally between 18mm and 20mm depending so at the moment things are looking good - I think I have about 3-4 on each side that are actually a large size at the moment so I am pretty happy this morning ...

I guess the u/s for me was the proof in the pudding that things are actually working and on track ....

Missy - good luck for your b/t today hun !!! Hope it all goes well for you ...

BW
    - hope you are ok and dont end up with OHSS again hun - hope that it stays away for you !!

Miss C - good luck with your scan today .. hope it brings good news !!

Dusty - glad to hear BOB is going well !!!

Hi to everyone else as well .. sorry for the rushed post but I am really busy today - lots of meetings and functions over the next 2 days to organise and run !!

Have a great Monday and I will try and update on the actual news from our FS later on in the day ...

Bye for now ..
    Melsta

xo

Anyway have heaps of meeting and a busy 2 days ahead .,

realitywillbite Guest

Thanks so much for the welcome. It is a blessing to have so many around me that know what I am going through, to have the support and understanding is so special. This IVF rollercoaster is fairly daunting and some days all I want to do is scream. Looks like I have a lot of reading to do to see where everyone is up to.
    My BFN has crushed me more so this time I really thought this cycle may have been it, I am always skeptical though of a 4 cell 3 day transfer, silly I know but then again I have had them go to blastocyst as well and nothing has happened. I hope to chat to my RE today and see where we go from here, I feel I am getting older and time is running out.
    Have a great day everyone!

Good luck Missy!

Scuse my MIA, I had a birthday! Things have been slowly getting back to normal. Still a while til the end of the 2ww. just plodding..

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Hi everyone, firstly missy can't wait for the BFP anoucement, hope things went well. Huggsss!!!
    Melsta, good on you after that rough start things look fantastic and you sound on a high.
    miss c, I am still having light spotting and feel like Af is going to arrive for the first couple of days I could feel my ovaries but since then just this heavy crampy feeling. I am feeling a little freaked and have to wait till Friday for US. Fingers crossed.
    Mell: Hugs!!!!!!
    Rae, hi. I hope things work out OK for you, it's your body and if you feel you need to keep trying I think your FS should give you the opportunity if not maybe a change is in order????
    Shannon, TA!!! Fantastic night, love how I feel afterwards.
    Dusty, got a nice bruise, trying to inject secretly, hope all is well with you. Hugs.

Hi to everyone else, try for more personals later.

I'm having a really bad day with everything today. Very sorry, everyone, but I don't think I'm up for writing personals. Thinking of everyone, though.

Update: I had my scan this morning, I am responding quite slowly to the stims, probably in part because of AF (doctors confirmed that the bleeding was AF). 8 follies that are 10-11mm overall. I have to have another scan on Thurs and maybe up the dose then, and EPU looks likely for next week now. Much stronger possibility that things will kick into the time that I'm meant to be going to Tassie with DF and his family, who arrive the day of my next scan. Biggest positive is that due to my ovaries responding quite slowly my lining will have a chance to catch up after late AF, reducing the chance of not being able to have ET because of thin lining. This is a good thing. Focusing on that.

Hope you're all well and feeling ok today.

Miss C

Miss C

Ohh sweet I remeber the first cycle seems like you are being stuffed around. They will get it right and do what is right. Your body is reacting the best way it can to cope with the new things being introduced. So stay postive hanging in there and watch your babies to be grow. I don't know if your clinic does I used to like to watch the scan and get excited about the changes that worked for me. Sprinkling some your way

slyder Guest

Miss C, it's hard when things don't go as we expect them too, but your follie size sounds healthy and good and there will be plenty of scope for them adjust your med dosage to make small adjustments as required.

Above all, you're paying them the big bucks to worry about the technicalities. Just do your best to control what you can - your thoughts and attitude towards the whole process. If you can keep these things in check then you've got the battle half won, and more often than not the boffins can sort out the other side of things. Remember, there are no rules in this game so you have to go with the flow.

miss c, sorry about the Tassie trip!!! Great you get another scan to check that things are going the way they should. I have my first scan on Friday day 9 of injections so if things are'nt going well for me there is'nt really a back up plan, I am starting to feel a bit stressed about it. EPU is the following Monday-Wednesday. I am very envious that lots of you get these extra scans, with this local clinic set up 1 is the norm 2 under exceptional circumstances?????

Hi all

Well im feeling wonderful and got my long awaited I so hope you all get yours soon too. My levels were 767 so that is great. Having u/s monday. Im 5 weeks. YAY

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told you I had a feeling

congratulations missy

barney Guest

yay congrats missy

slyder Guest

Well done, Missy

Oh Missy that is fantastic!

let the role!!

Fantastic news really happy and can't wait to hear if it's 1 or 2.
    Go Missy Go Missy Go Missy!!!!!

Oh thanks so much ladies and man...lol. aarrggg duckie hmmmm now im getting scared about 2. Been thinking about it...lol. Oh but it would be lovely wouldnt it. Hope your all well.

OMG MISSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Am SO happy for you hun!!!!!!!!! That is like the best news EVER!!!!!

Hey there Blayz hun. Oh thankyou so much.

I know its hard hunny but it will happen belive me . Miss chatting to you!!

take care

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast