Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception - Nov 2007

slyder Guest

Thankyou. I did it myself too, so I am feeling very in touch with my artistic side

*las* Guest

Hi all,
    Hoping I can join you here. Have just started a Clomid/FET, finished Clomid Friday and have my CD10 scan Monday morning.

This is my last embryo from this lot, and DH is yet to agree to another full stim next year if this doesn't work (hoping my FS will change his mind if need be!!). So the pressure is on for this one to work! We have achieved 2 pregnancies this year alone, but miscarried both, so hoping for 3rd time lucky

even more impressive!

i need to redesign mine - everyone else is having name changes, but i think an image overhaul might be in order here!!

just watch - it will take til this time next year for me to come up with something i'm happy with...

love the avatar Slyder (and the new name!)

sorry about the bad news. take care, both of you

to everybody else hope your weekend is going ok. our house sold yesterday and we move to our rural house in 2 1/2 weeks and then go to bali on the 30th. two very much needed distractions! also got our new show dobermann puppy boy. his show name is Rattle and Hum as his litter was called the U2 litter. so his pet name is Bono (of course!)

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

slyder,

for some reason your av looks nothing like what I imagined you look like. For one thing I thought you'd have light hair. Don't know why. Mind you, I don't think I looked much like my old cartoon av, though, but then again Kat (Astrolady) did it for me.

BG there are so many groovy options now with avs, not like when I first joined and there were no funky backgounds or anything, so we were all against white. But I do admit a fondness for my old av, so much so I still have it in my profile. I'm not as attached to my photo avs though.
    Last edited by sushee; November 3rd, 2007 at 10:49 PM.

welcome las, GL for your scan on Monday!

sonya your new place/town sounds fab (from the other thread). somewhere for bono to run around in.

shannon
    hoping AF shows her face soon.

nice av slyder, there wont be any mistaking your gender now!

Morning all.

Well still plotting along. Gel going ok just a pain in the butt. Havent hear from the FS so no news is good news I say.

scorpio Im so sorry for the BFN. I really dont know what to say as I think now words can really do anything but just know these ladies here are wonderful and will support you as much as they can. I hope your next cycle will have better results.

DW so did I. Not sure what the injection was for but thats ok. Id say its some thing to help the implantation. Well no more needles now. Thats it. lol

slyder wishing you better luck next time hun. All the best.

Shannon22 hope AF shows her ugly head soon so your IVF journey can begin. Come on AF get a move on!!!

*las* sending you lots of your way. Good luck and lets hope 3rd time lucky!!

sonya1 congrats on the house hun. Awww how cute a puppy. I love puppies but then they grow up. Abit like babies...lol.. Jk

BG, I'm the same with my av. I need an image change, I want my glasses back! But it takes me forever to actually decide on what I want... I think everyone will be stuck with the boring old BW av for quite a while yet.

I think I just survived the Saturday from hell... had a quick visit with the family for a cousin's 21st. Had my mother fishing for information the whole time, but I'm sticking to my guns and not revealing anything unless she can actually say IVF, which she won't, so I think I've got her under the impression that we're still taking a break. We had to duck out to the car in the middle of dinner to do my lucrin injection - that was fun! Especially as my cousin's BF was outside at the time and came over to us. No idea if he managed to see anything, though. Perfect ending to the night, driving two hours to get home and arriving home to find our street flooded. Last pill tablet last night, so hopefully my mood will start improving soon.

BW

slyder Guest

Hi Las, and welcome.

Sonya, great news on all the new things going on in your life. I'll be keen to know how the new hose/area goes for you guys.

Sushee, I did have a couple of photos in the gallery of DW and I, but took them down as I got paranoid about anyone who I may know IRL stumbling across me. Definitely not light hair, although I used to be white blond as little kid. Dark hair and dark eyes for me.

Dusty, yep, I think any confusion should be sorted now!

Missy, all the best with your cycle.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you to everyone who has welcomed me so warmly - it really is appreciated!

And commiserations to those who've had bad news. I'll be sending good vibes your way.

Cheers,
    Vicki

Rols (ok, I'm still finding it hard to call you slyder) I'm actually terrible at checking out people's galleries, unless they specifically mention that there's something in there I might want to see. Sorry I missed it.

BW we've done our lucrin injection in the mornings so have never had to have it in any wierd and wonderful places yet. Your mum sounds like mine - the words IVF seemed to stick in her throat like a hard lolly. I hated family gatherings of any description.

Welcome to all the new people! It takes me a while to figure out who everyone is and where you are in your cycle, but I'll get there I promise.

Now might be a good time to say to all the newies that I'm one of the moderators of this forum, and if you wish to discuss anything, have any ideas on improving the forum, or just would like to provide feedback, you're welcomed to email me on sushee@bellybelly.com.au.

Ok, official work done

sonya - the move and holiday sound like exactly what you need - some distraction and some time out to do things for you, without AC hanging over your head! enjoy it hun - and welcome to the famil Bono!!

Vickie - i see you've started synarel - good luck hun - won't be too long before you start the injections - yay! i find it always seems to be more "real" once the injections start

BW - woo hoo on finishing the pill! i know how much you hate taking it! it's all so close for us both now hun - yay!! i completely understand your refusal to dicuss the ivf wit your mother if she can't name it - it's not something to be afraid of - all it takes is a little care and respect! sorry you came home to a flooded street - guessing the motorbike is tucked away safely for the time being!

to everyone else - a HUGE hi! hope you're having a lovely weekend, and that at least some of you are feeling nice and warm, cos it's freezing here - about to have some brunch, then on with the drizabone to go and build another vegie patch! (don't ask me if it's dedication or stupidity - i'm yet to work that one out...)

Oh BW that is the worst when your out and have to take meds. I work for a catering comp on Sat nights and Ill be in the middle of serving and 8pm hits and a girlfriend I do it with says * time for the spray * so off I trot to take it. So glad Im finished that. Oh but just relised that I need to do the same with my gel. hmmmm didnt think of that. Oh well Ill manage. YAY on finishing the pill.

BG how cool with your vegie match. I try but it never seems to really get anywhere. Ill just stick to the herbs I think.

Hope every one is having a nice w/end
    Last edited by sushee; November 4th, 2007 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks Briggys Girl - I'm sure the pain from the injections will help make it seem real lol. Good thing I'm not too queasy about needles...DH on the other hand....LOL.

But seriously, I can't wait to start the injections, because it means I'll be one step closer to my goal. All this waiting around is driving me nuts...

Vicki

Weclome, Pookiegirlba. You'll probably find that the injections don't hurt... they only seem to hurt me if I do something wrong, or it's the trigger. That's the only one I don't like!

BW

i hear you pokiegirlba doing something even if it is needles is such a practical step towards getting a BFP and munchkin...

vicki, i haven't found the needles to be painful at all - it's a little ouchie when you have the trigger (i think due to the added volume of fluid being injected) - but the puregon from the pen is fine!

I didn't usually feel the Lucrin and Puregon needles either. But always felt that trigger shot.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast