thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Tuesday 26 November 2013

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO -
    taking a break
    Glorious - taking a break
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
    Sarah4Kurt - waiting for AF
    N2L - recovering from lap
    Ceejelz - ???
    Awesty - ???
    Amy_jellybean - ???
    Sgronan - ???
    Kel82 - CD4
    Rai - CD4
    Mrs O'M - CD11
    Miss B - CD11
    Emma - CD12
    Williever - CD13
    TT40 - CD24
    Babycakes - CD41


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....
    https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
    PositivelyTTC - CD17 1dp3dt
    Juniper - CD25 6dpo


    Got Their BFP in November



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Becnxavi, Shellbell, Jo_white


    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  2. #2
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Williever, very glad to hear all the results are going well so far! My acupuncturist has given me some herbs to help, but she indicated they can only do so much and may not be a great benefit. She did offer to give me the name of a Dr who would definitely treat it, but I kind of got the vibe that the Dr was the type who would treat anything just because the patient asked, not because they agree it's needed. I really want to find someone who believes for themselves that it should be treated.
    [edit: Actually, re-thinking that, what I really want is a consultation with an expert on the condition and to hear their opinion as to whether or not it should be treated...]

    WW, sounds like a good plan. I had a giggle at your suggestion of ripping out the IV and making a run for it if you changed your mind! And the dental patient too!

  3. #3
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Wednesday 27 November 2013

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO -
    taking a break
    Glorious - taking a break
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
    Sarah4Kurt - waiting for AF
    N2L - recovering from lap
    Ceejelz - ???
    Awesty - ???
    Amy_jellybean - ???
    Sgronan - ???
    Kel82 - CD5
    Rai - CD5
    Mrs O'M - CD12
    Miss B - CD12
    Emma - CD13
    Williever - CD14
    TT40 - CD25
    Babycakes - CD42


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....
    https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
    PositivelyTTC - CD18 2dp3dt
    Juniper - CD26 7dpo


    Got Their BFP in November



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Becnxavi, Shellbell, Jo_white


    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Hi Ladies,

    Just wanted to say Hi wishing you all a really lovely day

    has anyone heard from Glorious? Just wondering how she is doing

    GL and baby dust to everyone, thinking of you all

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Morning Ladies,

    Happy Thursday to all wishing you a good day

    Just a quick question I have noticed in the past Ladies have been able to advise the HCG levels at 7dpo is this done by asking the FN when you call for your blood results?

    I have my first bt tomorrow morning so I will then be half way through my TWW trying so hard to focus on other things and be positive but also scared to be too positive and have my heart broken again such a roller coaster

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Morning Ladies,

    Happy Thursday to all wishing you a good day

    Just a quick question I have noticed in the past Ladies have been able to advise the HCG levels at 7dpo is this done by asking the FN when you call for your blood results?

    I have my first bt tomorrow morning so I will then be half way through my TWW trying so hard to focus on other things and be positive but also scared to be too positive and have my heart broken again such a roller coaster

  7. #7
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Sorry Ladies double post

  8. #8
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Hi Ladies,

    I'm sorry I've been MIA, we have had a lot going on in the last few weeks. First DS was sick with the cold, then I got sick, then DS came down with some sort of a virus, runny bum, vomiting, this has been going on since last Saturday and finally I took him to the doc on Wednesday and the doc ruled out gastro but confirmed some sort of a bug/virus. I took his stool sample to the doc yesterday so awaiting results. I have been feeling so down in the dumps, really flat all the time and just not like me. I have my FET tomorrow, I thought I'd be excited but I'm not, really don't know what's going on. DS has been playing up so much, he's going through such a defiant stage, very naughty, he's testing the boundries and my patience so much. I have to admit that I even worry if I'm ready for another baby. Maybe he's enough for me, he just doesn't seem to understand the word no and really lashes out when he's told off or simply is told 'no' which is 90% of the time! Anyway, I'm always thinking about you girls, I really hope you'll all get your BFP very soon. Will update you more after tomorrow.

    B xxx

  9. #9
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Hi Ladies, wishing you an awesome weekend

    WW it was just a progesterone bt my levels are good which is no surprise as I'm taking 2 pessaries a day until the final bt
    Sorry to hear you have been feeling blue I think its likely a combination of both emotions and hormones. TTC takes it out of you. As for hanging out with people who have either just had a baby or someone pregnant it is sooo hard I get really teary and find it very difficult to remain positive and optimistic though somedays are easier than others

    Miss B sorry to hear you're having such a challenging time I would guess you're down in the dumps because you have so much going on.
    Hope DS starts to feel better real soon and you too try put your feet up and have some you time....if its possible. GL for tomorrows FET!

    AFM nothing but then im only 7 days into my wait so not expecting any symptoms as yet and with the pessaries you feel pregnant anyway. blood test is next friday my gosh am I hoping this is it. We have been trying for 4 years this month

  10. #10
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Thanks Positively, GL with your test next Friday, I'll have my fingers and toes crossed for you. 4 years is a long time, I hope this is it for you TWW sucks This a natural FET cycle for me, and although I am not supposed to be taking anything, I am going to use the crinone gel as it will help me to feel like I am doing something useful. I do hate the side effects though...

  11. #11
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Thursday 28 November 2013

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO -
    taking a break
    Glorious - taking a break
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
    Sarah4Kurt - waiting for AF
    N2L - recovering from lap
    Ceejelz - ???
    Awesty - ???
    Amy_jellybean - ???
    Sgronan - ???
    Kel82 - CD6
    Rai - CD6
    Mrs O'M - CD13
    Miss B - CD13
    Emma - CD14
    Williever - CD15
    TT40 - CD26
    Babycakes - CD43


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....
    https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
    PositivelyTTC - CD19 3dp3dt
    Juniper - CD27 8dpo


    Got Their BFP in November



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Becnxavi, Shellbell, Jo_white


    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  12. #12
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Friday 29 November 2013

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO -
    taking a break
    Glorious - taking a break
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
    Sarah4Kurt - waiting for AF
    N2L - recovering from lap
    Ceejelz - ???
    Awesty - ???
    Amy_jellybean - ???
    Sgronan - ???
    Kel82 - CD7
    Rai - CD7
    Mrs O'M - CD14
    Miss B - CD14
    Emma - CD15
    Williever - CD16
    TT40 - CD27
    Babycakes - CD44


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....
    https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
    PositivelyTTC - CD20 4dp3dt
    Juniper - CD28 9dpo


    Got Their BFP in November



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Becnxavi, Shellbell, Jo_white


    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  13. #13
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Melbourne
    272

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Hi all,

    Hope everyone as happy and healthy as can be.

    N2L, thinking about you and your recovery.

    Glorious, also thinking about you too.

    Juniper, I hope you find a really decent doctor who can properly consider your case. It can be a real challenge to find a good one.

    PosTTC, any news on your bloods? I only got tested on something ridiculous like 17 days past EPU (we always seem to have it fall on a Friday), so I would always taken a million HPTs. But I'd imagine they're checking progesterone at that early stage right? Fingers crossed and baby dust.

    AFM, bit of cr*p day. Just all of a sudden, went from feeling reasonably normal and fine, even upbeat, to feeling really sad/teary, just all of a sudden. And guess what? It was day 21 of my cycle. I feel like my PMS is getting worse with age, and esp with TTC. Does anyone find that? Like last month, we took the month off, and I swear I hardly noticed PMS, mood-wise or body-wise. This month, we did try, but having been told that I prob have an infected tube which will further impede implantation, I thought I had accepted the unlikelihood of pregnancy, and would be able to chill about it. I wonder - is it psychological or is it actually chemical? I guess it's both. Then I go and sign up for the following day: play date with a friend who has recently had her second and her friend who also recently had her second, and is pregnant with her third (which I did not know before I got there) and now my pregnant SIL is coming over with her 3 year old. I know I am incredibly lucky to have this problem, because the reason I am on these playdates is because of DD. It's just hard to have it in your face all day (I recently took a redundancy package from work, and haven't found paid work since, and kind of stopped looking because of IVF treatments). I need to get a job! Or maybe hang out with the oldies at the nursing home around the corner! Any thoughts welcome.

    WW
    x

  14. #14
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Saturday 30 November 2013

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO -
    taking a break
    Glorious - taking a break
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
    Sarah4Kurt - waiting for AF
    N2L - recovering from lap
    Ceejelz - ???
    Awesty - ???
    Amy_jellybean - ???
    Sgronan - ???
    Kel82 - CD8
    Rai - CD8
    Mrs O'M - CD15
    Emma - CD16
    Williever - CD17
    TT40 - CD28
    Babycakes - CD45


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....
    https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
    Miss B - CD15 0dp3dt
    PositivelyTTC - CD21 5dp3dt
    Juniper - CD29 10dpo


    Got Their BFP in November



    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Becnxavi, Shellbell, Jo_white


    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
    Last edited by juniper76; November 30th, 2013 at 10:59 PM.

  15. #15
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Had my transfer today ladies, 7 cell embie, thawed out 100% which was good, I'm glad I still have one on ice and they didn't have to thaw the two. Now the dreaded 2ww begins.

    Juniper, could you slot me into the 2WW, thanks hun

    I was a bit peeved off as I planned to use the crinone gel as a piece of mind, but I wasn't sure when to start, so I managed to ask my FS (who coincidently did my transfer, first time ever ) and he said that if I start using it, I might have to keep using it to 12-13 weeks . I've only ever used the crinone on my fresh cycles, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to use it with this FET and even my nurse said I could if I wanted to, but she never mentioned that I'd have to possibly keep using it for several weeks. Any advice ladies? What would you do? The FS suggested that I check my progesterone on Monday and if it's on the low side I can use the crinone, but he said that because I have a regular 29 day cycle I should be OK....

  16. #16
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Sunday 1 December 2013

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO -
    taking a break
    Glorious - taking a break
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
    Sarah4Kurt - waiting for AF
    N2L - recovering from lap
    Ceejelz - ???
    Awesty - ???
    Amy_jellybean - ???
    Sgronan - ???
    Kel82 - CD9
    Rai - CD9
    Mrs O'M - CD16
    Emma - CD17
    Williever - CD18
    TT40 - CD29
    Babycakes - CD46


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....
    https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
    Miss B - CD16 1dp3dt
    PositivelyTTC - CD22 6dp3dt


    Got Their BFP in December

    Juniper - 1/12 +HPT @11dpo!


    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Becnxavi, Shellbell, Jo_white


    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).

  17. #17
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Monday 2 December 2013

    Waiting for EPU/O/IUI/FET or just something to happen!
    CatyO -
    taking a break
    Glorious - taking a break
    Bestrong - waiting for AF
    JoeSpratt - waiting for AF
    Sarah4Kurt - waiting for AF
    N2L - recovering from lap
    Ceejelz - ???
    Awesty - ???
    Amy_jellybean - ???
    Sgronan - ???
    TT40 - CD1
    Kel82 - CD10
    Rai - CD10
    Mrs O'M - CD17
    Emma - CD18
    Williever - CD19
    Babycakes - CD47


    Waiting for Transfer


    Hanging out in the TWW (Stalk them here....
    https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...13-4-a-194614/)
    Miss B - CD17 2dp3dt
    PositivelyTTC - CD23 7dp3dt


    Got Their BFP in December

    Juniper - 1/12 +HPT @11dpo, 2/12 hCG 29 @12dpo!!


    M.I.A. - We'd love to hear from you!
    Becnxavi, Shellbell, Jo_white


    If you would like to be added to The List or have your details amended, please just ask (and provide the applicable details).
    Last edited by juniper76; December 2nd, 2013 at 07:05 PM.