Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
That's really awesome juniper!!
With my chems none of my tests got darker after first one they proceeded to stay same then fade so a good sign :-) I'd love to see you graduate anyone that graduates here gives us all hope, and you have certainly done your time and homework here! Xoxo
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Hi Juniper, i myself am trying to be optimistic for Fridays bt so i dont wnat to put my hand up at this stage...hope you understand
AFM - Spotting has stopped however light cramping on and off and stabbing pain in left ovary....who knows what this means!! anyone want to share their thoughts? x
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Hi Juniper, i myself am trying to be optimistic for Fridays bt so i dont wnat to put my hand up at this stage...hope you understand
AFM - Spotting has stopped however light cramping on and off and stabbing pain in left ovary....who knows what this means!! anyone want to share their thoughts? x
Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013
Positively, if you're posting from a phone, I don't think there's any way of avoiding the double posts? And, from what you have been describing, I don't think you'll be around to take over! I've had cramping today too. With DD, I had it regularly right through to 10wks and sporadially after that...
Bookmarks