thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Sorry another double post

  2. #2
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Thanks ladies. xx

    Mrs O'M, how frustrating! I hope the higher dose works. I also hope you and your son feel better very soon. We've been fortunate that DD has only been sick a couple of times and never so severely as that. Hugs to you, hun...

    Positively, FX for your test tomorrow. I hope we both get good news.
    Last edited by juniper76; December 5th, 2013 at 12:01 PM.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Oct 2010
    702

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Juniper I third that really hoping its a faulty test and your blood test confirms everything is good xxx

    Positively good luck with test tomorrow FX for your bfp xxx

    Mrs O'M hope the higher dose works it must be very frustrating and I hope your son and your self feel better xxx

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Aug 2013
    Perth
    202

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Bunnyfeet you need to clear your inbox

  5. #5
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Melbourne
    272

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    Hey everyone, thanks everyone who responded to my post. I sort of have lost track because of all that's going on in here!

    Positively, the TWW is the worst. It is so hard. It is amazing that you've waited it out til your BT. That is smart, I think. Though I never manage it. Keeping everything crossed for you.

    Miss B, thinking of you and wishing you so much luck too. Sending baby dust to you.

    Juniper, fingers crossed for tomorrow's BT.

    Mrs O'M, I hope the next scan is better. It is such a rollercoaster.

    AFM, I feel like you guys have enough on your plate without considering my issues. I am getting a bit down. I mean, obviously. My period was say a day late, and I did a HPT just then (after seeing my TCM doctor, who is really lovely but kind of gets your hopes up - she's always on about luck and stuff) and it was negative. And that's fine. I'm beginning to get that we have about 1 per cent chance of conceiving ourselves right now. On Monday, I was really revved up, and ready to do a stim cycle and now I have all these doubts brewing, like will it worsen the endo (ah, yes, it's estrogen-promoting) and will it upset me too much before Christmas (because our outcome range from cancelled to 4 embryos) and, like what Juniper said, with the embryos be tainted (my TCM doctor says she's seen many healthy babies from endometrioma-ovaries so that is a bit reassuring). In any case, it looks like my period is delayed (I usually have clock-work cycles -that's why I tested) so I might not even sneak in before Christmas, and then we're away for Jan and I'm not sure if I can push everything back. I would be a bit worried about the endometrioma growing. I took wheatgrass this cycle. Does it lengthen your luteal phase or something? I did not want to do that. Argh.

    Just really hoping and praying for you guys, and trying to distract from my own confusing story.

    WW
    x

  6. #6
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Melbourne
    272

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception Nov - Dec 2013

    double - why oh why??