thread: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    May 2009
    Brisbane
    3,105

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014

    Jane, definitely find an acupuncturist who specialises in fertility. Seeing a general acupuncturist for fertility is like having your GP do your IVF - they know a little about a lot of different things but not enough about IVF/fertility to do it properly. I've heard of general acupuncturists using points that shouldn't be used during IVF because they simply don't know enough about fertility.

    CatyO, I had pink bleeding with DD. GL on Friday and Monday!

    Pholi, GL!

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Oct 2010
    702

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014

    Jane I totally agree with Juniper you definitely need to find a good fertility acupuncturist, good luck, praying the bleeding stops

    CatyO I have everything crossed the bleeding stops and your bt on Friday and scan on Monday is good

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    Sydney
    663

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014

    Thanks guys . Will try to find someone who understands ivf.

  4. #4
    Registered User

    Dec 2014
    3

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014

    Hi all,
    I have no idea how this all works but it was suggested I come along and join in! We have just been told that IVF is pretty much the only way for us to conceive and are still processing what that means. We are totally new to it all... and I guess I was looking for some general guidance as I really don't know what to expect. I'm booked for Jan to have a fertility scan but so far all my BT have come back promising in regards to my own fertility. As far as we know at the moment the main issue is poor SA due to cancer treatment a few years ago. I don't know if this is the right place for me to seek a bit of guidance so apologies if I'm wrong! Just feeling a little daunted by what's to come. Reading previous threads has been quite helpful though. If I need to be directed to a different forum please help me! PS good luck to everyone waiting on results.

  5. #5
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    Sydney
    663

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014

    Welcome Nh 24. This is definitely a helpful place to be for information, advice and support. Wishing hou all the best with your ivf journey.

  6. #6
    Registered User

    Dec 2011
    Sydney
    663

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014

    Please forgive another venting post. Bright red bleeding and clots again today. Clinic is going to give me another bt on Friday but say its too early to scan. I just feel frustrated and let down by my body. I wish it would decide whether its going to support this pregnancy or not. I just feel like a pendulum swinging from hope when the bleeding stops to despair when it all starts again.

  7. #7
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    May 2013
    256

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014

    Oh Jane, l hear you! What a roller coaster!

  8. #8
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Dec 2008
    Melbourne, VIC
    4,637

    Re: Long Term TTC & Assisted Conception October 2014

    Jane, please don't feel like you need to be forgiven, we are all here to listen and offer love and support. I'm really sorry your body in not behaving yourself ATM, and I hope it sorts itself out soon. FX things start to change in a positive way and this silly bleeding takes a big hike!! Lots of love and big hugs xxx

    NH24, welcome and GL in your journey, I hope it's a very quick one. You'll definitely find loads of support in here.