Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #2

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shazz

that is great news
    the 'mucous' is normal I had a bit too and read it on website that it is quite normal.

Estrogen normally makes it in normal cycle - and our bodies on stims have heaps of it.

[-o< you get better soon

editted to add - my Dh copped a few mouthfuls :-# too and also over his driving when we were to and froing the clinic - because that is when you are most stressed wondering what they are going to SAY ! and find out what the heck is happening next

thanks Trish~ 8-[ last cycle i did i never had any so i was quietly freaking out so thanks for your input and how have you been ?

Shazz - I still love your Babydreams name so sweet it is

I am okay still waiting for the big 'O' - bloodtest yesterday still - 220 needs to be 400, next bloodtest tomorrow then will know more.
    Still tomorrow is day 13 and that is day I normally O -but told it can be up to week later after stim cycle.

Obviously not close enough yet because then it is daily b/t 8-[ and a scan
    to check lining thickness - [-o< for miraculous (?sp) growth everywhere

Okay -have to confess :gossip: I gave myself a trim after AF came to :shock: my DH and :smt102 why else - #-o comes form reading AO forum

Now [-o< it grows back quick or clinic staff :chairfall: when I go for scan and FET

I don't mind the b/t but I hate the early mornings and traffic - #-o forget to turn off /change alarm from yesterday and it went off early this morning too - just after I went back to sleep from bout of insomnia -

poor Dh woke him up too but he still gave me a nice cuddle (only unfortunately ).

:chairfall: trish darn AO forum and giving you ideas but was hubby :shock: ed

Humphrey, Ness, Gab, Trish, Tiff - Thank you guys so much! I know I need to not take it as meaning anything. I wish I hadnt succumbed to the temptation of the HPT - damn it! But, will try and remain positive anyway.

Sheree -

Hang in there Keen [-o< it isn't over yet and we are all right behind you ..

yes pleasantly but not the tickles now

But to serious me -
    Keen - think of Mel - and focus on fact that Pee sticks are waste of good money you will be needing to spend on your little cub very soon.

cazzoom Guest

Hi all

Welcome Mel

Shazz great follies and good luck with everything!!

I had my scan this morning
    left side
    20mm, 20mm, 22mm & still have a few small ones

right side
    19mm, 19mm, 19.5mm, 20mm, 22mm & still have a few small ones

lining is still thick
    I am triggering tonight with pick up wednesday morning and ET on friday

Just waiting for phone call from the nurse this afternoon to give me all the details

Im petrified!!!

Cazz

Way to Go Cazz- wow you have made it to OPU already and those follicles numbers / eggs sound great. =D>

Don't be pertrified it is not so scary just think of your little embies just waiting to come home to mumma (after they meet Daddy of course)

I will keep you in my [-o<

WooHoo Cazz - congratulations making it to trigger.... bet you'll be boarding the preggy bus in no time.

Welldone Cazz ~ i also trigger tonight @ 8 PM what time is your pick up wednesday mine is 8 AM for firday transfer goood luck it is a scary but extremely exciting time

Hey Shazz - congratulations - that is eggcellent :-#

:chairfall: Trish you crack me up

Ditto
    Loved that
    crack me up
    too - it is so eggciting :-$
    in here at the moment - but our poot DH's are walking on eggshells because of all the
    horrormones

Go Shazz Go Cazz Go Shazz Go Cazz

cazzoom Guest

Hi again

Shazz I have to be RWH at 9.45am wednesday morning.
    Was told there are 18 other OPU's that morning
    Transfer is Friday but not sure when

Cazz

Cazz - 18 others - geez

When I went for OPU we were 45mins apart and there were 6 of us (morning anyway) from 8am or so - I was no 5 - I ended up going in for OPU earlier than they said.

My Dh only just made it back in time because they were ahead of schedule. He had gone for wee, walk,snack and drink ( I was :mad: when he took longer than I thought he should and they were calling for me and he was nowhere to be seen and I could hardly go look in my sexy white gowns and blue slippers - he showed up just in time)

Gee what a baby production line down there - they must be a popular clinic with great Dr's.

Cazz - what time is your trigger - OPU is 36 hrs approx after this - 10pm trigger 10am OPU
    (my trigger was 11pm but OPU was 11am - actaully ended up a bit before @aprox 10.15am and was out again by 11am).

I think i may be one of the first cabs off the rank on wednesday 8 am pick up But we have to be there at 6.15 AM ](*,) Poor Dh has got to go first - he has to have a testicular sperm asspiration ( bloody 8-[ BIG needle in the nether regions )

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast