Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #2

yep that would be cool to have someone to travel through the journey with and even better if we get BFP there will be a kazz ,shazz, cazz and shazz all in th pg thread [-o<

Blue Sky Guest

Keen - there are no words - am thinking of you. take care of yourself.

cazzoom Guest

lol that will be confusing!!!!!

but I dont care how many 'azz's there are lol I just want to be one of them!!!

I want to get my BFP before I hit 8 years 8 months of TTC!!!!!

Cazz

all will be good you'll see

Blue Sky Guest

Goodluck Shaz & Caz!

Caz - at RWH they will give you a sheet letting you know how many eggies they retrieved while you're having your recovery cuppa. The nurses will ring you the next day to let you know what time the transfer is and I think sometimes they will tell you how many fertilised. Otherwise your Dr will let you know at transfer how many fertilised.
    Yes, the nerves are normal, but you'll be fine. [-o< you have a clear run down the Monash!!

Blue

Cazz & Shazz - Well you got the triggers out of the way. Good luck tomorrow, i'm sure you'll have lots of beautiful eggies!!!

Keen - I'm so sorry, I guess I can say I know how you feel, and it's like absolute crap. I'm thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

I have my BT tomorrow, I know that its BFN but still have to have it. I think i'll be putting back our one little frostie back this cycle, so that's at least something to look forward to.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Trish - when do you have your frostie put back???

Love Ali xxxxxxx

Keen, huge hugs mate, hang in there darl.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Ali - your post said AF was light ? I am sorry
    Thinking of you

When is your FET ?

Not sure when mine is exactly depends on Ovulation

My clinic did not make me have my beta - thank God

Goodluck Cazz & Shazz for tomorrow

Thanks for all the well wishes every one i will try to log on and let you know how we got on

Trish - My Dr actually spoke to me today and seemed genuinely disappointed that we didn't succeed. He said that he was confident that we would have acheived a pregnancy out of the transfer.

He also told me that it wasn't a good result to only get the three embies from 15 eggs and that with the next stim cycle, he would try something else as the quality of the eggs might not have been top notch. He said that we could put back the forzen emby this cycle, so, like you, we need to wait for O to occur. I am picking up OPK's when I have my BT tomorrow.

I'm a little bit torn at the moment as we were going to go & see the other dr, but I'm now thinking maybe we should wait it out a bit more as this Dr knows our situation/history etc. and today he explained it all pretty well to me (better late than never I guess.)

I have a shocking case of the flu, so I'm not too far out of bed.

Talk to you all again soon.

Love Ali xxxx

Ali
    that sounds very nice of him maybe someone whispered in his ear how shocking he treated you.I hope this snowbub is the only one you need for now.

My clinic does not seem to use OPK ](*,) so it has been b/t very 2nd day and now daily - takes me over 2hrs return but I am not really complaining - I wish all clinics would all make a protocol and stick to it

I don't mind b/t just driving there in morning peak hr with 10,000 bl***y idiots in hurry to get to work and trying take down as many people as they can with them - run you off the road as quick as look at you.

Damn Windsor Rd (for you Sydney siders) -upgrade is going to be worth it but I hate it right now. :-({|=

Trish,

I hear ya with the traffic, we too live a fair distance from the clinic.

I think the blood tests are a much safer way to go as there wouldn't be any chance of missing the big "O", but I think my dr is doing it this way as we are country hicks and he doesn't want to make us travel too much. I do have to have an US next thurs if not before, so i'm crossing fingers that we won't miss "O".

How many frosties do you have?

Hopefully this will be the one for the both of us!!!!!!!!

Take care

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of FET this month!!! I'm next month so am just waiting, waiting, waiting.... You all know the drill. :roll:

Keen, I'm so sorry. Thinking of you.

Love,

Mel

I have 6 wee ones - and I am feeling so anxious now

confusedegg Guest

:wave: Trish and all,

Thank you for your lovely message you sent on webpage for Chantelle and Shale. It was lovely.

DH & I have decided to give ourselves a break until december and see how I feel... I thinks he wouldnt mind starting in October and i wont start in November, i feel too guilty at moment.

We have 2 embies left.

dust: to all

Hugs
    Chris
    dd - Chantelle 4/7/05 (21w) :hbeat:
    dd - Shale 5/7/05 (21w) :hbeat:

Keen, darling, I am so sorry it did not work. Hope you feel up to another go very soon.

Thank god we're back - didn't realise how hooked I was on BB.

Cazz and Shaz - hope today went well and you're both resting up. Can't wait to hear the haul.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast