Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #3

:smt100
    Uh oh.... I think AF may be hovering around my street somewhere. I'm praying for another gale-force wind day like Saturday to blow her out into the Pacific Ocean (after she's attended to those of you waiting on her of course).
    I had a tiny spotting this morning (and I mean tiny but you know how tiny turns into H-U-G-E during 2WW). Now I'm sitting here and the old AF pains are escalating.
    Can someone please send me some positive vibes????
    I'm trying to think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts. ](*,) But, I just feel like :smt022
    So much for getting up early. I'm on hols but still got up at 6.45am. Should have stayed in bed! :sleeping:
    Blue, Trish, Cazz and Shazz how are you all going??? :luck: to all of you and anyone else doing the 2WW.
    Sorry to be a drag, I'm worried 'cause my biological clock is screaming 5 minutes to midnight and I'm rapidly running out of time and hope.
    Sue
    :flower:

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Oh Sue - [-o< it is just a spot and that's all

Thanks Trish, I need all the help I can get!!!
    Sue
    :flower:

Default hello

sue- how are you going i hope the :af: doesn't arrive for you.

humphrey- i hope she does arrive for you!! I lived with my outlaws for 4 years and then they lived with us for 1 year. Now they live just around the corner it never ends!

cazz- how did you go with the cake??

Two more days until i start my tww!!

Oh Sue I hope she leaves you alone!!!

I learnt how to inject myself today! I must admit I am still quite nervous about actually doing it, mind over matter... Ring for todays blood results this afternoon and will find out then when I start with the injections.

Hi girls
    Good on ya, Kelly. Yes, it can be daunting the first time. I can remember doing my first one years ago. I was with CityWest IVF at Westmead (now merged with IVFA). I phoned Bev (is she still there - she was lovely) at 6.30am one day - mid-injection because I was sure I was doing it wrong. That was in the days of mixing and needles and not these great pens we have now. It's still scary the first few times though - you'll be fine. You'll look back and wonder what you worried about.
    Hey zap, good luck with your 2WW. Make sure you check out our little list of 2WW activities!!! I've just watered my pot plants and now intend curling up on the lounge with a book. Of course, I'll have to chat with anyone on BB and do the 2nd page of my PowerPoint Quest for Motherhood.
    Have a great day.
    Sue

Default dr gronow

hi girls,

well i just made my first app with the infertility clinic. Do any of you know of a dr Gronow he works at freemason's.

I decided to go to his private rooms although i don't have private health cover. otherwise i would have had to wait until the 30th of november to go public!!

take care
    racheal

Blue Sky Guest

Hi all –

Can’t believe we’ve gotten to 12 pages!!

Sue – I so hope AF puts her tail between her legs and runs far far away from you !! Well, over to see Humphrey and Tam and away from you! Where’s that picket line, I want to join…

Trish – how are you doing? And how’s your dad keeping? Thinking of you. Oh, the “H” just slipped out as that’s how I generally sign off e-mails. Feel free to call me what you like (just don’t call me late for dinner as DH would say)

Shaz – Picnic sounds lovely – hope you have had a lovely day!! What an excellent idea to relax and catch up with DH.

Racheal – Dr Gronow works at Melbourne IVF. I think I may have seen him once when my usual Dr was away. I went pte as well without health cover. I actually didn’t know at the time that there was an option to go public. But I’m like you – no time like the present!!

Kelly – you will get the hang of the injections in no time!

Ness – good to hear you had a great time OS. I know what you mean about the life being on hold. Want so desperately to go OS to see my brother & SIL and new little niece but have to weigh up whether we can afford it with IVF munching up our savings. Also there’s the question of if (when!) I get PG whether I can fly… ugh.

Cazz – I love the Camberwell market! Did you pick up some bargains? Were you able to whip up a cake? Can imagine your frustration. Hoping it all works out!!

Ann – never mind, we all have $htty moods! I was much the same last week – bummed out by pretty much everything. All part of the ups and downs of the rollercoaster! Hope you’re able to relax and have some you time. I find that helps for me

Well, another day closer to BT. I’ve been feeling a lot of twinges today – but I think it might be just wind! Will leave you with that lovely image in your heads!!

Cheers,
    Blue/H

My details:
    Name -Sheree
    State - WA
    My Previous Cycle Length -31 - 32
    Cycle Type - Flare ICSI PGD Cycle
    Months of TTC - 15 IVF attempts, have done clomid, AIH etc too!
    Medications - None at the moment
    Important Dates - RE appointment 5/10 to discuss attempt #16
    Reason for Infertility - Severe endo, ACA/ANA+ve, PCOS, one fallopian tube, high number of 'abnormal' embies
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Also, Keen, can the graduates be summarised at the bottom of table (like you do with EPU roll calls). It would be nice to see their EDDs, and details of the 'winning' cycle!!!! Just a thought.

So who is beta testing next?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910