Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #3

Thinking of you Trish, good luck for tomorrow. Try not to stress, I'm sending tonnes of stickvibes out west for you.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

:happybday: Cazz - got to be a good sign
    Hope you and Shazz are feeling better after OPU inkstick: :bluestick:

Blue - inkstick: :bluestick: that is great you had w/end away - we'll be in this together along with Cazz & Shazz

thank you girls -Anney, Humphrey, Blue so much for your wishes & [-o<

I bought some yellow booties (at WM hospital on Thursday -lucky vibes ) to carry with me - plan to stick one in my bra tomorrow next to my heart and give my DH one too -plus we have one each in our pillows - can't hurt can it

Humphrey - give you fertility stone an extra rub for me too

I am going to do try to not stress about it and [-o< as much as I can

How is everyone else this weekend ?

Ali ,Bee,Keen, Ness & Nola how are you ?

Sheree how is stimming going ?

Shezabelle - where are you up to ?

Ann - we miss you ?

Lynny has anyone heard from her ?

Tam - has AF shown up ?

:wave: Chris ,Janee, Kelly, Leisa, Racheal

Hi guys, good luck with all the new TWWs. Hope the stress levels don't get too high, but I know that you know we are here for you at any stress level.

Sheree, is your EPU this week coming.

Still hanging in there, had a crappy day seeming to wait for AF but she's a no goer. Maybe tomorrow otherwise it'll be next week. generally I have 5 week cycles naturally but thought I ovulated at 2 week mark, & have the seemingly AF zits. But I guess that's why I'm here, my body doesn't really work 'right' or 'normal'.

Take care to everyone. Sorry, but can't remember where everyone is up to. So just general big hugs all round.

angelique Guest

Default New to all this

Hi Guys,

I am new to all this IVF thing and I cant believe how quick it has been. I only started my shots last tuesday and ready for pickup on wednesday (hopefully). I was just worried about overstimulation. I have been feeling a little bit sick in the tummy (probably because I am a little worried). Did anyone get any symptoms of overstimulation? I have about 20 eggies ready to go. Does anyone have any positive outcomes with IVF? Does your endometrium lining have anything to do with how well the egg will stick?
    I am only 27.

Thanks guys

Just a quickie - EPU is tomorrow morning and if we get 'normal' embies the transfer will be Sunday.

Morning ladies.

angelique Guest

Hi Sheree,

How has the process been for you Sheree?

I hope it all goes well for you!!

)

thank you - for all your wonderful wishes and support [-o<
    been anxious all morning as not sure when they thaw our little snowbubs - nurse seemed to say it would be Sunday but others I heard said day of transfer - she was so not that 'understanding' :smt102 when I was asking her questions - 'I don't know' you need to ask the scientists ](*,)

I didn't want to get any phone calls IYKWIM

Sheree - I knew you must be close - thinking of you and wishing you 'everything' for this cycle and best OPU ever .

Hi Angelique - that is quick but we all feel that way when the OPU is close - wow 20 follicles is great - keep drinking water and goodluck to you too.

You can read positive outcomes in sticky thread at top of forum and pop into pregnancy after LT TTC and see all the BFP from IVF - so many in last few months

angelique Guest

Hi Baby-amore,

Thanks for the good wishes. I hope all goes best for you too!! Keep us updated.

By the way, may I ask why should I be drinking loads of water? Will that or anything else help along the way?

Drinking water is supposed to help with OHSS - preventing it that is but ask your nurse what they recommend

Easy said that done but try not to worry too much - and ask you nurse as many questions as you want - silly or not we are paying them a lot of money and they there to ask away.

I had my transfer and the only thing to do now is pray - only 1 and 2 cell embryos and thawed 5 to get 2 (so 1 left)

LOL - SPRUNG - ( Moral - should not stop to support chocolate fundraising my DH said) MY dad is back in WM hospital and who should we see in main corridor of this HUGE hospital on our way in to ET - :shock: Mum & Dad (who we haven't told) and they know we work together so one of us is always there( actually both during office hrs)
    Had to make some excuse ( I am good lying to my parents years of practice as child )
    Lucky we weren't in huge hurry and then said going to Eye Dr (I have bung eye since childhood)
    We had to go and see them afterwards - they seem to have accepted it or too polite to ask ...or they think I am still an O

B*gger the no smoking policy - and my [-X Dad shouldn't be smoking or Mum taking him out for one.

On the way in car I keep making this plan with DH and he said no way would we see them ... but MR DARLING RIGHT was wrong ...
    After, He keep making a joke - tell them later they saw us moments are we got pregnant

Gee it is so quiet in here today - where is everyone ?

Yay Trish welcome to the one big happy waiting and praying family of TWWer's

fancy being sprung like that but least the cat was not let out of the bag i hope your dad is feeling better soon

Huge stickies for you Trish!

Good to hear all went well Trish. So do they thaw one at a time till they get a good one? I'm sure those little guys are burrowing madly as I type. Now you just need a diversion to get your mind off everything - as if!!! Rest up babe and

GOOD LUCK!!

Blue Sky Guest

Tam – Hoping AF arrives soon for you!

Hi Angelique – I was close to over stimming in my first cycle. I had a lot of bloating but generally felt ok. Second cycle my dosage was higher but I drank a lot of water and wasn’t in danger of over stimming. And I agree with Trish – if you’re not sure, ask away. My motto is that there’s no such thing as a stupid question when it comes to IVF.

Sheree – best of luck for your EPU and transfer!

Trish – LOL to getting sprung!! Nice work getting out of it though! Glad to hear that the t/f went well. Lots of sticky vibes for you sweetie!

How was your birthday Cazz? Hope you got lots of nice surprises.

How are you doing Shazz? Keeping yourself amused during your TWW? Wonder who will be the first to crack & try out a pee stick..

Keen – how are you keeping?

Cheers,

Trish - YAY on your transfer and I can't believe you ran into Mum and Dad at the hospital ... what are the odds? Westmead must be huge! Good that you can wriggle your way out of a sticky situation though.

Cazz - hope you had a great birthday.

Angelique and others - welcome and good luck with your IVF journey.

Sorry I haven't posted much but I haven't been online a great deal. Have been thinking of you all though and hoping things are going well.

Love,

Mel

Blue ~ Lol ~ i declare that there will BE NO PEE STICKS entering my house any time soon ](*,) What about yours ????????

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Shazz,

Pee sticks are evil. I suppose enough time has passed that I can admit that 3 days before my beta this last cycle, I succumbed to the pee stick (I can hear humphrey saying I told you so!) despite swearing black and blue that I wasn't going to.

It came up -ve. Even after an hour, it was still -ve. It was just as I expected, so I threw it out, did a mental shrug and figured it was here comes cycle #9 for us.

I used the ultra sensitive ones too, the ones that detetct 10iu or more.

The day after I got my +ve beta result, I used the other peestick in the packet and it took 7 minutes to come up with the faintest faintest +ve.

Pee sticks are evil. And they don't seem to work for IVFers in their TWWs (unless you're having twins!) Lol!

I'm hoping that you, Cazz, blue and Trish are holding up in your TWWs. And Sheree, even though I saw you at Concept this morning, here are some more :luck: :luck: :luck: vibes for your EPU this morning!

love
    sushee

I KNEW IT SUSH!!! :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

Good on you for confessing your pathetic willpower like the rest of us.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast