Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #3

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

:smt081 LOLOLOL!!!! :smt081

Of course I have pathetic willpower! You knew I couldn't resist! I remember someone saying that I sounded so calm through this last cycle and all I kept thinking was "no, now my neurosis has just begun to look normal to everyone!"

love
    sushee

cazzoom Guest

Ugh I did a post before and it got lost!!!

Anyway thanks for the birthday wishes I had a nice birthday.

How are all the 2WW'ers doing?

I am trying to stay nice and calm and not strss over this 2WW, even though I have been through 104 of them this 105th one is and IVF one and so totaly different.

Is anyone one Crinone? has it had any effect on you. Any of those nasty side effects it mentions on the pamphlet?

Also a bit of a funny question............. where do you all stand on sex in the 2WW after a transfer??? Does it have any effect on the outcome??

Cazz

Ummmm sex? What's that again? Sounds vaguely familiar.....

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Cazz
    FYE only- I personally wouldn't (or didn't #1 though I love it LOL ) though in RL (Real Life) people do all the time because they don't know IYKWIM that they have conceived.
    On Crinone - I had a few cramps but not much -raw/ burning pain towards end of 2ww when spotting started.

ON SEX ...I remember someone posting (somewhere on net) they were told not too and then to check with Dr afterwards BFP to see what he says up to 12wks (supposed to safe mark).

I would ask my Nurse if I was keen though - she must have had this Q asked a few (or 1,000 000 times especially by DH's)

Humphrey - LOL Sushee - yeah we are all human - I am vowing not too though this time - [-X we will see !

On The 2 ww -it's part I hate most - waiting ....

I have taken up my large cross stitch I started 13 yrs when we 1st started TTC - the Australian Flora & Fauna alphabet - making for our 1st child - maybe get finished one day

LOL at the peestick discussion, we should have all taken out shares in Clearblue or something seeing amongst us we practically own the company!! Sush I thought you were exceptionally controlled on your last cycle but you had us fooled!!! Waiting with fingers crossed to see if anyone caves in and POAS before their BT. Just goes to show like with Sush, Mel and a few others I think that you can't really trust them anyway right in the beginning!

Good Luck to all you TWW'ers. [-o<

Sheree - Hope your EPU was successful.

Ali, Ann, Bee , Janee,Keen,Kelly, Leisa ,Lynny, Ness - how are you ladies we miss you and send you massive

Ness - what are you up now ?

Ali - how is your dad and FIL too ?

Sheree - thinking of you for OPU - too - hope you are feeling okay and got a good healthy harvest [-o<

Hi Amy - love your belly

afternoon all,

i have just found out that we have NO frozen embies so this is crunch time for us this either works or i forget about being a mummy again ](*,) i had such hopes we would get at least one to freeze but it is how the cookie crumbles i suppose

Shazz
    I am [-o< for your miracle (s) and that your dreams are fulfilled - can you not do another cycle ? I am thinking of you
    Take it easy and concentrate on positive affirmations - you embie was the best the DR has ever seen ... I have a good feeling for you

I have been chanting positive affirmations all afternoon - ( #-o nutty ) I don't care if customers see or hear me - they come in sometimes and I don't hear them -LOL

Did you know 1,000,0000 seconds = 11.5 days but who is counting -

I got to thinking one day about all those women on the Titanic who
    passed up dessert at dinner that fateful night in an effort to cut back.
    From then on, I've tried to be a little more flexible.

Sorry I have been missing in action for quite a few days ladies. Have started back at full time work, plus all the drama of last week and have been finding it difficult to get on here.... so here goes the catch up of the past 5 pages!!

Humphrey - yep you're right. I should be doing a FET in September - cycle starting around the 6th or so... So we can go it together! Im sure your 1 little snowbub will do you proud

Trish - I am SO very excited for you honey and am doing all the [-o< and that I can muster! Am loving your desserts idea by the way! (hey, I dont know if you said or not but did you transfer 1 or 2?)

Cazz - sorry I missed your birthday honey, but am sending you some very belated wishes - am hoping all your dreams come true this year. On the Crinone subject I had some cramping and sore bbs, but not really any of the other effects. As for having sex afterwards - I wouldnt but only due to fear more than any factual information.

Tam - Hope AF shows her sorry face soon, so things can progress for you.

Angelique - there are pretty strong symptoms of hyperstim. Last cycle I had 48 follies at OPU, the cycle before was cancelled as I had well over 50. Im sure it will all go fine and 20 is a fantastic number. As to what helps the embie stick - well it all seems a bit of a mystery because a good thick lining can be great but people can still pg with a not particularly thick one, so.... :smt102

Sheree - Have everything crossed that all goes well this cycle and you get to transfer on Sunday

Shazz - Hang in there sweetheart. Tonnes of stickyvibes coming your way right now to help you get there.... thinking of you.

Cazz, Trish & Blue - all the very best for this ever painful 2ww you are all in!

Blue Sky Guest

Shaz – Sorry to hear about your embies. Lots of sticky vibes for your miracle! :bluestick: :bluestick: :bluestick:

Sheree – Hope your OPU went okay

Hi Mel – hope things are going okay with you!

LOL Sushee to your POAS story! I haven’t actually bought any pee sticks…yet. I know they’re evil but it might give me something to do during the TWW…. 8-[ Or maybe I can take up cross-stitch like Trish (how’s that going by the way??). Actually, I still have my jigsaw sitting unfinished from the last TWW. #-o

Glad you had a nice birthday Cazz. I’m probably just being superstitious but am trying to avoid BD this time. Last TWW we did and AF arrived the next day… but DH reminds me that the nurse said it was OK except on the day of transfer.

Trish – LOL to customers hearing you chant away to yourself! I have started singing to my embies… crazy as it sounds, its actually rather soothing.

Cheers,

Shazz - I'm sorry you have no snowbubs. I shall give my fertility stone an extra rub for you, try and stay positive.

And to Trish - stop it! You know time drags enough without you counting down the seconds. Concentrate on that cross-stitch because once you're up the duff you'll never get around to it.

Hope everything went well for you Sheree and you have lotsa beautiful embies.

Cazz - I'm thinking of you too in this bloody awful wait.

Where has everyone gone? I'm feeling quite lonely. Not for long though, my M-I-L arrives Friday. I can't stand her and she's staying for TWO weeks - give me strength. She has absolutely ZERO sense of humour and my sarcastic humour is totally lost on her. Of couse DH can't take time off work so I'm stuck with her. He's going to owe me big time! :mad:

Thanks for your well wishes. This EPU was fairly nerve wracking for me....and now we are in torture land. We have 9 eggs and are using ICSI to try and give us better fertilisation rates this time. But with PGD how quickly the numbers diminish is pure torture. I'm OK, sorry for the lack of personals - I'm going back to the couch...

Sheree -

Hi girls

Well I know I have been really slack of late but my shifts have been an absolute nightmare.

Shazz - Sorry that you don't have any snowbubs, but you won't need them honey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheree - I'm sooooooooooo sending you positive vibes, here's hoping you get some fabulous embies!!!

Sushee- WOW, it was me that said that I wished I could be as calm as you during the last cycle, you certainly had me fooled. I'm so glad it all worked out for you xxxxxxxxx

Keen - What will you be up to now?

Trish - I'm soooooooooooo sure that this is your month xxxxxxxxxxx

I emailed my dr today as I was booked in to do a thaw cycle with our one little embie that we have on ice. I have been told that it is only a grade three (as were the two we put back). I really didn't want to put it back, I wanted to do another stim cycle and try get a few better quality embies to give us a better chance. Well, he agreed with me and has booked me in for a clomiphene & Fsh cycle when af arrives. Has anyone else done one of these. The drugs used are Clomiphene, FSH (prob gonal F or puregon) and orgulutron. Last cycle I did was a down reg and my eggs were apparently not all that tip top.

Hope everyone else is going well.

Love

Ali xxxxxxx

Hi guys, glad everything is going well in here.

Sheree, glad the OPU went well, will await results for you tomorrow, hang in there, there will be a transfer!!

Keen, good to see you back, it does take time to regroup. Join me in the wait for AF to start FET, it's getting longer by the day, I'm down to the last 5 days now.

Ali, good on you for being proactive, when if AF due?

Best of luck getting through the TWW, time goes so slow not long to go though

Take care

Oooh Tam - my AF is due in 5 days too, lets hope she shows up on time so we can start our FET together!

Good morning all,

positive vibes....................... positive vibes ................positive vibes...

Sheree ~ well done i hope you get some nice strong embies [-o<

and how is the Tww Girls Cazz , blue Trish are we all as mental as me yet 8-[

I have been chanting positive affirmations all afternoon - ( nutty ) I don't care if customers see or hear me - they come in sometimes and I don't hear them -LOL
    Trish i have been saying a novena to Saint Jude every day so if your nutty so am i

cazzoom Guest

Okay I must say I am starting to obsess and I dont really have anything to obsess over that cant be explained away by the crinone!!!!
    Well except for the localised cramping I am still having.

I just want it to be next friday already.

Cazz

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast