Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #5

congratulations Shazz

:hugs: [-o< Trish my thoughts are with you and your family.

:luck: :luck: Cazz and Blue

I had another scan this morning and still nothing after 16 days of puregon and I'm only doing AI!!

Have decided that if this cycle (if it ever ends) ddoesn't work then onto IVF for us. Not sure how I feel about that yet.

You'll be fine Shez.
    I harp on this one, sorry everyone:

:-({|= "the heart wants what the heart wants"

You'll end up doing whatever it takes to hold your own bub in your arms. You cope, you cope, you cope.
    Sue

Thanks Sue I'm sure I'll get through especially with all you ladies to lean on (though you will all have graduated to PG after LTTTC by then I hope!!

Gillian hi and welcome I remember we were cycle buddies for our first IUI. I am CD24 today (3rd AI cycle) and still no imsem yet ovaries are being stubborn!! Hopefully next week for me.
    Good luck tomorrow.

Gillian Guest

Trish, I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Will be praying for you tonight.

Gillian Guest

Shazz, congratulations!!! I have only been in here 3 days and already a BFP. You ladies must be very lucky and I'm sure after I've been here a little longer there will be many more BFP. It sounds like you have all done the hard yards and are very deserving!

Keen As - I know how you feel about trying to be happy for those people around you who are pg and how hard it is to stay positive. I struggle with that everyday especially when one of my closest friends is pg as is my SIL.

Shez, yeah we were first timer cycle buddies. Obviously we've had no luck because were both still round here but I'm sure your BFP is waiting just around the corner! I'm sure your ovaries will kick into high gear and there will be two beautiful follies waiting for you next week. Fingers crossed!

Sue, I'm glad I could lend a hand in the giggles department!! I truly am not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computers!!

Once again everyone thanks for welcoming me!

Quote Originally Posted by sushee

Shazz, all I'm going to say is "was I right, or was I right?" (for everyone else, refers to mad PMing between Shazz and me the last few days! Lol!)
    Sushee you were right ..... thank you so much for the PM marathon over the last couple of days i really appreciate your input and knowledge so thank you

cazzoom Guest

Default Are you all sitting down?

Okay I got the blood test results back.
    HCG was 47. so I am pregnant. But they like to see about 100 at this stage so at the moment its touch and go. Especially with the bleeding/spotting. The blood is not bright red. its half way between murky brown and dark red and there have been mucky looking clotty things mixed in. Nurse says it sounds like old blood but with the cramping. She said I could be miscarrying.
    She also said on a posative note that I acheived a pregnancy. Even if it may not last. she said I will eventually have a full term pregnancy and a sticky baby even if its not this one. She said my embryo must have been a good one!

So repeat blood test on monday to see if numbers are going the right way. Then I can relax a little.
    I am going to my naturopath in a bit to get some anti miscarriage bath drops!

thanks for your love and support
    Cazz

Shazz, congratulations on the BFP. Wonderful news.

Trish, very sorry to hear about your dad's turn for the worse. Hope he improves soon.

Cazz, best of luck with the results of the BT. Hoping that it is the news you want to hear.

Keen, honey, I know exactly how you feel. When I was in here and plugging along, it seemed like ALL my friends were getting pg. And it really took the cake when a very good friend of mine announced she was pg and I just knew that it was not all the big a deal for her. She is a great mum now and loves her boy to death, but prior to getting pg, she had about as mauch maternal instinct and bones in her body as my male tom cat!!! I just couldn't help thinking what I had done so wrong in a previous life (I'm catholic too, not supposed to believe in reincarnation!!) to deserve such a ****ty time of trying to get pg. i kept justifying my own successes to myself as to why I should be a mum (emotionally, physically and financially able to care for a child, worked 10 years and created a good name for myself in my field of work etc etc..). I was convinced that I was doomed never to be a mum. But sweetie, I am hear to tell you that you can't let your faith be shaken, 'cause you just never know which cycle is going to be yours. And it may be the very one you are on. Stay strong. We're all here for each other.

Well, best nick off after that diatribe!! Best wishes to all.

Hayseed

Cazz - praying for a sticky baby and no more spotting - fingers crossed for you sweetie. Didn't Mel have a similar result with her first beta?

Take care.

Default keeping my fingers crossed

Cazz i am keeping my finger crossed for you> [-o<

Trish I hope all is ok with your Dad. Im thinking of you.

Cazz, congratulations, never mind this "other pregnancies will stick" business, THIS pregnancy will stick. Think positively. Come on baby!!!!!!!

Shez, I hope those follis suddenly get their act together and surprise you. Thats a fear I have too, and havent even started my stims yet.

Lord, this place is so full of excitement, scariness, emotions, and warmth it is amazing. You girls rock.

ness4 Guest

Welcome Firemans girl to our humble but caring site :wave:

Trish ~ [-o< [-o< [-o< these are for your dad

Cazz ~ keep those positive thoughts going girl

Shazz ~ CONGRATS

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Cazz,

You need to get off your feet hunny and rest, and I mean on your back in bed! I think it was Gab who started out with a beta of 30+ but she’s most definitely pg now, due in November I believe!

Keen, Hayseed couldn’t have said it any better. I don’t need to tell you that after 7 failed IVF cycles, that I was truly beginning to believe it wasn’t ever going to happen to me. I know I’ve vented about it enough. But that magic cycle is out there, waiting for the right time. I just hope that that time is sooner rather than later for you, but I completely believe it will happen, and you should too. You deserve to be a mum, and will be a fabulous mum when the time comes.

Your FET appt is in 4 days. It’s the start of a whole new chance to become a mum!

love
    sushee

I'm with Sushee Cazz, get off your feet.
    :luck:
    Sue

Default herb doing there job?

Hi ladies hope you are all doing well today.

I am still boiling and drinking these terrible herbs but there is a little problem

I need to go to the toilet like all the time and when i pee i have a burning sensation. This doesn't seem normal to me??

I am going to try a liquid only diet for the next 24 hours to try and flush out any infection that may be on it's way.

Any other suggestions??

Take Care All
    Racheal

Ooohhh Racheal, a burning sensation is NOT good. Maybe all the fluid is over loading your kidneys. I would be going to the Dr.

Blue Sky Guest

WOO HOO SHAZZ!! Congratulations. Had a feeling about you!! \/

Cazz - am hoping embie is just burrowing and chucking out what it doesnt need... ok, eww bad mental picture.. Have my fingers crossed for Monday for you. Until then, back to bed for you

Trish - so sorry to hear about your Dad. Will say a special [-o< for you both.

Hi everyone else. sorry for the short post. am a little out of it this afternoon. :shock: Had the BT this morning and turned the phone off. I don't know the result (promise). Told DH that he could take my phone and check for messages when he goes out tonight if he promises not to tell me if there was any news. Anyway, I'd best get some washing done - a rare drying weekend here in Melb!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!
    Cheers
    Blue
    :bluestick: :bluestick:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast