Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August 2005 #5

cazzoom Guest

Congrats Blue!
    here's hoping we both have good numbers tomorrow!
    How are you feeling? How about you Shazz?

I am doing okay I guess. Still spotting sometimes dark brown sometimes dark red but not really bright red and no Flow as such.
    I am still not sure the Beta tomorrow will be what everyone is hoping it will be.
    On the other hand I seem to spend my time going to the loo! where it all comes from I have no idea! my BB'ies are slightly tender as well. so I guess I still have some HCG in my system I guess they will be looking for numbers over 100 - 150 tomorrow. I just wish it was a half hour test not a 4 hour test UGH!

Party was okay. not fantastic and very badly organised! Dad was surprised though!

anyway off to the loo ~again~ this time tomorrow I guess I will know whats happening!

Cazz

Congratulations Blue!!

Cazz - all the best for tomorrow!

Blue this is fantastic news! I'm so excited!!

Cazz - hang in there pet. The symptoms all sound good. Sounds like you have a little sticker in there who wants to hang around. All the best for tomorrow.

Love,

Mel

Yay for you Blue!!!!!!! Worth the wait..

Hanging for your tests tomorrow, Blue & Cazz
    Well done girls.

Take care everyone, thinking of you Trish

Cazz ~ all the best for tomorrow i have everything crossed for you and have chanted to st Jude nearly all weekend for a good result i also go for my BT tomorrow to so we will all be back in the waiting game yay ( not ) i went and picked up my support drugs on friday which i will be on till 12 weeks ](*,) pessaries and crinone progynova and provera the only thing is i am finding it really hard to stay awake for that night time dose i have been in bed since 4pm this afternoon just got up so i am awake for it tonight 8-[ so i will be checking for your posts tomorrow with some good looking numbers till then take care and i think we need a group hug ( but the smiley's are down )

Woohoo Blue WTG!!!! Fantastic news!

Aww Trish, so sorry to hear about your dad :hugs:

Congratulations Blue

Well it sounds like the Bellaro shirts, smocks and elastic sided pants are going to be out in full force rather soon...

Congratulations Blue... this is great news..

Hang in there Cazz and stay positive ok..... and make sure you both keep us updated....

Love Firemansgirl...xxx

angelique Guest

Hi Firemans girl,

Have you started on the road to IVF yet? How is it all going?

Default Bloody herbs

Hi Girls,

Congratulations blue what great news!!!!

Meanwhile i have stop taking the herbs as i think they have caused an infection!!

I am constantly on the toilet as soon as i go i have the urge to go again. Oh well off to the doc's this afternoon to see what the hell is going on!!

Whats the saying "No pain, No gain" They weren't wrong!!

Take care
    racheal

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Trish,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, and at such a difficult time for you too. Please take care over the next few days, and I'll be thinking of you and your family.

love
    sushee

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Blue, Cazz,

good luck for your repeat betas today but I'm sure you won't need it! Blue, this cycle was the first cycle ever that DH rang for my results in all 8 cycles, coz I was at a training course convinced it was all over. He went into town with my youngest DS and nonchalantly called at 2pm, thinking well, it's going to be negative again and when he got the results, ended up blubbing like a baby in the middle of the Hay Street Mall. When my mobile rang, I thought I told him not to call me until after my course finished at 3pm but of course he couldn't wait! And I don't blame him!

Congratulation to all the recent grads. Our graduate rate is getting pretty impressive, so good luck to everyone TWWing/stimming/FETing/clomiding/AIHing in the next few months!

love
    sushee

Hi Ange... no don't start for about another 11 more days.. DH came home from work today in Sydney and I hadn't seen him for a fortnight, as I went up to the Gold Coast to visit my sisters and parents, and I just cried when i saw him.. I told him that I am scared of failing and letting everyone down.. Just guess it is my way of coping...

Anyway enough about me.. WHAT ABOUT YOU?... How did your results pan out? I am sure that you got a big BFP!!! Ok I am off to work now... run around like a mad goose with all those sick patients...

Take care honey and look forward to hearing from you soon.. I can't PM yet don't think i have posted enough..

Love Leis

ness4 Guest

OMG Blue CONGRATS
    :happy4u:

angelique Guest

Hi Lels,

Wont be long now. Trust me, it is nothing bad at all. You will be nervouse to start off with but after that it will be easy. U wont let anyone down, dont feel that way at all. U keep your head up high, I know you can do it.

No results as of yet, have to wait till september the 5th for my blood test. Very scared at the moment. It is consuming my mind a bit to tell you the truth!! Hope it is a sticker that's for sure babe.

Hope you feel better and turn those tears into a big smile.

take care babe,

love
    ange

How odd. Rang for my blood results from this morning and got a different nurse who tells me I CAN do my blood tests closer to home. Happy about that! And my levels are ready for me to start puregon injections as of tomorrow night. Am absolutely crapping myself about injecting. The first one (or 2 or 3 or 4) will be the worst I am sure. Why I have to wait a whole nother day and dont start tonight I dont know. I just do as Im told

Were others nervous when they started stims?

cazzoom Guest

My levels only went up to 76 so I will not be keeping this pregnancy!
    I have to stop my progesterone and I have to be tested again on friday.

I think I almost talked myself into believing that this was it! That I was going to stay pregnant and have the baby I have longed for!

I hope that blue and Shazz have had better results today!

Cazz

Oh Cazz - I very sorry.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast