Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - August/September '05

Sheree - how come you're doing Clomid this time? Just trying something different? Hope it does the trick for you.

Keen - good to hear you'll be getting in a transfer by the end of the month. The rotten cow better show up on time :af:

Trish - sorry to hear of the spotting, did it turn into AF or hopefully go away? Totally understand if you take a break from BB and give yourself time to heal and mourn. We'll be here when you get back.

Rachael - hope the next week flies for you

Amanda - welcome to the family, hope your stay is short and sweet

First injection down!! Admittedly, once I had it all ready I actually burst into tears and couldnt do it, so DH had to take over and do it for me and I didnt feel a thing, how embarrassing, I am such a weaky! Thank god the first one is over.

Yehhh Kelly!!!!!!!!!!
    BTW the 600unit vials of puregon actually have 737 units in them!!

Kelly - that is great that you have your first injection out of the way! That is certainly the scariest one - so WOOHOO!

Sush, Amy, Sheree & Humphrey - thanks guys for your positive vibes etc. I am certainly looking forward to a cycle where I am not given bed rest orders . Funnily enough I was just working out dates and if AF is 2 days late,.... as she has been the last few cycles..... my beta would be on my birthday (10/10)! Not sure if that is a good omen or not, but interesting none the less!

I actually feel like she will arrive anyday, but I think that may be my mind playing tricks on me - making me suffer for as long as it can #-o

Could I please be updated?

Name: Firemansgirl (Leisa)
    State: NSW
    Previous cycle length:27 28 34 30
    Cycle type: IVF first round ever!!!
    Months of TTC: 21
    Medications: Folic Acid 500 mcg 1 elavit, Provera then Lucrin then Puregon 125
    Important dates: 9th of september start Provera (day 19)
    Reason for infertility: Mild PCOS

Thanks

Keen - When I worked out our EDD after our FET (just incase it actually worked!) it worked out to be my birthday so I certainly believe in these strange conincidences (or are they???!!). Hope Af arrives soon for you.

ness4 Guest

Hi Amanda :wave: Welcome hope your stay is short

Keen ~ FET is so much better, just take tablets instead of injections but you keep thinking that you should be doing more

Kelly ~ seems as though we are 1 day apart, my 1st injection for this cycle was yesterday, how much puregon are you on?

You'll be fine Kelly. By the end of this, you'll be giving yourself injections with your eyes closed.
    Keen, I'm a big believer in omens. Beta on your Birthday - perfect.
    Good luck everyone
    Sue
    Yes, I'm still hanging around.....

Sue Im glad to see you still with us! As for injections with eyes closed - its about the only way I'd be able to bring myself to do it!!!!!

Keen, that sounds like an omen to me. I actually conceived my only son on my birthday, which is pretty cool!

Ness, my injection was last night too, I am starting on 75iu - you? No idea how I will respond or how long I will be injecting for, but I tend to be a slow responder so I expect a while. Time will tell!

Shezabelle, thanks for that, that means I have 9 doses and a bit. Still be easier for me to pick up more and go for blood test at the same time. I'll ring them and check.

ness4 Guest

Kelly ~ I am on 600 this time - my EPU is on the 12th

cazzoom Guest

Hi all

I started bleeding this morning.
    Again, EXACTLY when I would have been 5 weeks pregnant or 3 weeks past ovulation.

They have to try and do something about it now. even on the IVF my pregnancy stopped at exactly 5 weeks just like the last 5 pregnacies!

What on earth could be causing this???

Anyway. Im past crying over it. what I am crying about is how many more IVF's am I going to have to do, before they beleive me? Are all pregnancies I have going to fail at 5 weeks? Am I never going to be able to carry a full term pregnancy?

I cant really afford to keep trying cycle after cycle, especially on IVF!

Cazz

Hi Cazz
    I really feel for your grief and frustration. I won't offer any trite comments.
    Just want you to know I'm thinking of you :hugs:
    Sue

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Cazz
    my heart truly goes out to you
    I wish I had more words of comfort. I hope you get answers. It is so sad you have to face this ver and over. I cannot imagine your pain and fearfulness.

Hi Trish
    Nice to see you pop in. Sorry about AF.
    Hope you get through tomorrow and Friday ok.
    Big hug to you.
    Take care of your heart.
    Love
    Sue

Thank you :flower: again to my wonderful friends for your kind words about my Dad and Charlotte.

I have been reading through the posts but I can hardly remember where everyone is up to. I am sorry for selfish post.

It has been a gut wrenching week. I still feel physically sick, can't sleep much and can't cry anymore atm. It is just all too much.

Monday I started spotting and when AF was late by several days - timing was cr*p - 'Monday' was year to day I found out my precious Charlotte had passed away in womb. Yesterday AF arrived in full colour 1 year to date 30/08/05 excatly - but it was not the same grief as you can imagine.

I had expected AF since Friday.My beta was supposed to be today but I didn't go - they never said I had too. NO point !

I couldn't face also walking back into same hospital - to get bad news again - it's where my Dad passed away - but one day it will be nice to get BFP there.

Tomorrow is Charlotte's 1st anniversary /birthday so my DH are going away later today for a special day together tomorrow - soon as we finish a few things for Dad's funeral Friday.

Next week I start another FET cycle with my last little embie , if this doesn't make it to transfer I will hopefully start another stim cycle late September/early October.

I know each little bub has it's own chance so I have to have hope in my heart while keeping a backup plan.

Welcome to all new ladies - you have found a wonderful place of support and I hope your stay is short all the same. We have had an amazing run of successful BFP here lately.

I will be back. At least I can have a drink now - though I rather I could have gone without for 8 months but there is always an upside to every situation.

Blue Sky Guest

Trish - Am so sorry it didn't work out for you. I've been thinking of you. I'm wishing you and DH all the strength you need for the coming days.
    Take care of yourselves.
    love
    blue

Blue Sky Guest

Cazz - sweetie I feel for you. I hope they are able to find answers for you.
    Take care
    love
    blue

Hi Blue
    thank you - have your feet touched the ground ?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast