Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - July 2005 #4

Sush, wow what a story!! But it would've been exciting at the time. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning. Roll out those eggies.

Ali, you too, hope there's lots there for OPU

Keen, I feel pretty sure you'll have a few!!!

Hope the TWW isn't too agonising for you girls waiting, hope there's a BFP at the end of the tunnel.

Mel, glad pusster's getting there. It's a hard situation.

Janey, welcome to you, I am a WA girl also, just in a bit of a wait at the moment. My IVF last month wasn't successful so am waiting a cycle to start a HRT FET. Wishing you the best with your news, it is good to 'know' what's up!

Hope everyone is taking it easy for the weekend, they are special days
    Take care

Sush, I only just saw your post re: your OPU today - ALL THE BEST WITH IT! Very exciting and cant believe you are having it so much sooner than first expected - but thats great news!! I think the blast is what will do the trick for you guys this time around - just cant cross my fingers enough for you right now (& its making it very difficult to type #-o )

Ali, you too! Monday, that is great! Want to wish you so much luck and [-o< that you get several strong healthy little darlins raring and ready to be given the chance...

Shell, so now you are officially in the dreaded 2ww! I really hope that you get some fantastic news in a fortnight - but yikes about the 3 eggs! But I suppose that increases your chances 3 fold!

Mel, Im so happy for you that Pusster is home with his family where he should be. How cute he must be with the bandana and little plaster... Am glad to hear that you have found an option that might make things a little easier and nicer for you and pusster... just want to send you all a great big :hugs: and know that we are thinking of you.

Jo, funny you should say that about my having a great response to the stim drug, both my RE and the ivf nurses say it is probably the strongest response they have ever seen in their 10 years of being open. Well, at least some of my girly bits know what they are doing

Humph, that fertlity stone of yours must be rubbed down to a little nub by now! But Im sure it will bring us all plenty to be grateful for so dont give up rubbing! Sorry to hear AF seems iminent... glad we have been a good distraction though.

I had another blood test yesterday (Sat) morning, because they still want to monitor me fairly closely just in case. My levels then came back at 12,000. This is still high but at this stage in the horrible cycle my level was.... 30,000!! So its a lot better this time around.

Just hope that all this is worth it and I actually get some half decent eggies as a result... Is looking like my OPU will still be Wednesday or Thursday - depends on u/s results that I have to do on Monday. Im thinking most likely Wednesday... so Im not too far behind Sush, Ali & Shell... and we can all twiddle our thumbs for a fortnight!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend and will catch up with y'all tomorow!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Keen, sounding very promising. So how many days after will they transfer? You too Sushee, hope OPU went well, you doin a 5 day transfer?

Humphrey, hope it isn't AF on the way.
    Oh, did bit of reading on Pregnyl on net & found this: "If you test too soon after an hCG shot, you might get a false +. Most Drs recommend you wait 14 days after 10,000 IU injection, 10 days after 5,000 IU, or 7 days after 2,500 IU. I had 5000, so I'll be putting those HPT's to good use Monday week.

How many of you are testing this week? Mel, Bee? Good luck.

Shell, looking forward to hearing your good results next Monday!

We will be transferring a 5 day blast. Cant wait. Just so excited and hopeful about the whole thing!

ness4 Guest

Mel ~ I am so glad that pusster is home and was well cared for while he was away

Sushee ~ just read your post how did everything go today, sending you sticky vibes and lots of them

Sushee????

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Hello all,

sorry about not posting earlier. This is the first OPU I'd had where I bled heaps and am so very sore and knocked about. I am very unsteady on my feet, so has taken me a while to get out of bed once I got home. I stayed under the doona from 1pm to 5pm!

Well, I got 10 eggs, which I'm so very happy about. Of course, now it's the big question of how many will fertilise. I gave DH's bits a stern talking to last night about bringing a horse to water etc etc. I think that did the trick.

Am going back to bed again, I think. Am skiving off work tomorrow (for the 3rd time in three weeks, thanks to my wisdom tooth!) so will catch up then.

love
    sushee

10 is great Sush! Im so happy for you (although sorry to hear you were so knocked about by it). Im sure you will have a great number of strong blasts by the end of the week ready to go back where they belong!

WooHoo for Sush!! Grow eggies, Grow!

Thats great sush!

A great pickup Sush - rest up honey and I'm sure the little fellas are fertilizing madly tonight.

Thanks for thinking of me Trish - AF did arrive today but no surprise really. Had a great day at the movies and my Mum came down to baby sit. DH and I don't spend much time together alone so was quite nice.

I'm so nervous for everyone in their TWW - it's gotta be up there with chinese torture - hang in there guys.

Sushee thats great, lets hope all/most of them get to day 5 for transfer.
    Humphrey, sorry bout AF, hope your IVF cycle is here b4 you know it, with a BFP at the end.

Hi Keen, I double checked my cycle calcs, can you please update my details:

Months of TTC - 24th cycle (5 off)

Yah Sushee, great result at OPU, you rest up heaps and enjoy being at home tomorrow with your great news of fertilisation of those little eggies.

Humphrey, shame about AF, she just doesn't know where she's not wanted. And good to hear you are able to get some time alone with DH, it's definately required at times.

Hope everyone else is taking care.
    Good luck to the testers this week, not sure exactly which day but will be thinking of you.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Congratulations on 10 eggs Sushee - hope you are feeling better - as those lovely eggs are fertilising away

Keen - hope you are feeling okay -good they are keeping a close watch on you. It sounds so positive for you.

Janee - hello welcome - goodluck for your bloodtest tomorrow -hope it all goes well

Humphrey - bring on your IVF appointment it will be all go for you soon

Blue - hope you hanging there !

Ann - how are you going - not long till clinic reopens bring on Wednesday for your next appointment

Anney - how did DD birthday go ? Have you still got fertility candle burning - is it a special one you can buy ?

Shell - goodluck now you're in 2w torture - thinking of you and those 2 great eggs now growing strongly

Babydreams
    - where are you up to ? and when do you start stimming must be very soon.

Ali - goodluck for OPU tomorrow go DH

Bee- hope you have nice surprise for your DH on his birthday

Shell, Bee, Ness,Blue & Mel the two week torture is longest and hardest wait in my opinion - we have all come so far and have so much riding on this stage of rollercoaster

Mel - how is dear Pusster tonight have you been able to temp him with his favourite foods is he snuggled up on your lap? Will be thinking of you for Thursday

Cazz- once you start stimming tonight -it all goes so fast from here on - when will your OPU be ?

Lynney - you've been MIA too - thinking of you and hope all is well

Ness - all the signs you spoke about sound so promising for Wednesday - it is going to be a big day for good news

Nola- sweet hope you are all prepared with bags packed to join us on rollercoaster journey after you op. on Tuesday - I will keep you in my thoughts and [-o<. I know you have been feeling abit down - sending you

Thanks for good vibes Jo & Renner - you story gives us hope and goodness knows we need truckloads of it here

Sheree - hope you have found more info on HGH ? your DD is gorgeous - hope you are blessed with a sibling for her very soon.It doesn't matter if we already have a child - the desire for a new baby can be just as heartwrenching. The road has been tough for you lately -hope it gets smoother.

Shezabelle- how are you going - you have been in my thoughts. Are you ok ? when do you see you DR ? In your heart you will know when / if time to try again is right soon?

Tam - how are you ? when is AF due ? what is medicated ? HRT FET cycle ?

Kelly- goodluck for your IVF appointment on Tuesday - do you know or have any idea when you might be starting ?

Leisa -
    where are you to - when is your consult app. ? I found reading through everyone else's journeys so exciting and I learnt so much before I even started. the IVF Dr was very surprised. Not that I knew it all but enough. I lurked for a while too because had no idea of all the abbreviations or terms. hope you finding it ok.

Hope I didn't miss anyone -making up for being missing in action all week. I have been reading but have somehow used all my home broadband usage up 99% 396mb - but I am on internet at work more and still only tonight up to 47%.

Dialup drops out phone line is bad connection inside wall .I think too- even on broadband the phone is crackly. So I was on dialup and the stupid thing dropped out 3 times in 5 minutes almost Friday night.
    SO I gave up posting - I hate to leave anyone out.

Yesterday afternoon I brought my work modem home and I'm using my laptop but connected to home ADSL line - usage goes on our business broadband. Might as well use it all up.I pay enough for it.

I also have been very emotional but nothing else no symptoms - few slight twinges. DS was away at school camp too and last year he went on school camp the day Charlotte was born still. So brought back very sad memories.

Hanging in there though just ...

Thinking of everyone -whatver stage you are up to in your baby quest and because I have been waking through the night (middle of night insomia ](*,) ) so lay their [-o< for you all to get myself asleep again- it worked too.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Just a short note - #-o I have only just this last few days figured out why all the times were odd on BB - I had my profile set to GMT - when I should be on GMT + 10 - I am not blonde and no offense intended to any blondes

then I realised the same thing on my hotmail - I have Sydney Eastern std in box but not elsewhere for time settings.

Now it all makes more sense to me - thought maybe others might have this problem ? or maybe i am just a dummy :smt102

I never worried before ....

LOL Trish, never mind, hopefully u can blame it on pg brain (get a BFP next week), but there should also be such thing as conception brain... :-)

Hi girls

Hope everyone's weekend has been relaxing.

Thankyou to everyone for the well wishes for tomorrow. I will let you all know asap.

Trish - Hope you start sleeping a bit better. I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must be for you, especially at times that bring all the sad memories back. You sooooo deserve this to be the one, I've got a positive feeling about it for you.

Sushee - Excellent numbers, you must be wrapped!!! Go swimmers!!!

Humphrey - Sorry to hear AF arrived. Thinking of you.

Mel - How is Pusster going this evening? When is your bt??

Kelly - Good luck on Tues.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast