Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - July 2005 #4

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Your turn this month too Ali
    for us all that this thread empties out over next few months
    wouldn't that be a dream or twenty two come true

Trish - you are a legend with the personal messages!!!!!!

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Morning girls,

humphrey said it right, Trish, you are amazing at personals!

well, feeling a little better today, though still bleeding a bit. I'm glad we're going for blasts, coz I cannot imagine introducing an embryo to my belly at this point in time. I will be calling at 2pm today to see whether DH's swimmers and my eggs behaved, so wish me luck.

So, which TWWer is the first going for their beta? I know it's you, Mel, on the 27th! but after that, who's next?

Mel, I'm hanging out for your good news hunny!

love
    sushee

Oh Sush, Im so hopeful for you!

I had my b/t and u/s this morning and things are getting a little scary. I am up to 42 follies now withg 24 on the right and 18 on the left. All bar a few are over 15mm and several are 21 and 22.

Anyway, have been told not to move and be on bedrest until pickup. I have to go get the trigger this afternoon 4:30pm (all going well) and am looking at OPU on Wednesday - however am not in the clear for an OPU yet because of how many...

Am totally freaking out, but trying to remain calm and positive but it is so hard when it is so reminiscent of last time. I cant help but cry.

I will keep you guys updated once I get back from clinic.

Sorry just cant get my head around personals right now - although thoroughly impressed by Trish's efforts!

Keen- I hope it works out, so you better get your bedrest and do what the dr orders. Can DH pick up the trigger for you? (I was able to do my first trigger injection last time - not that bad)

Unfortunately DH is at uni at the time when I need to go pick up the trigger. MIL could go but doesnt have the car at the moment and plus i need them to show me how to do it again, as I havent yet made it to trigger before...

Keen- it is the mixing of 2 to 1 and is subcutaneous ( I did mine in my belly). Good luck. If you become borderline in OHSS, have they considered doing EPU then freezing them all?

Oh Keen, hope it all goes well. Can someone pick up the trigger much earlier then maybe? I still don't understand how they can let it get that way, couldn't they have suggested u stop meds & trigger early to avoid this earlier? Grrrr when things are out of ur control.

Sushee, come on day 5 blasts, good luck this arvo.

Mel, good luck for BHCG Wed. Bee your up next aren't u, or is there someone else, I know theres a few.

Wow Trish, didn't realise there were 23 of us, gees. Yep, it would be awesome if we all get out of here in bulk.

Ness your up shortly too aren't u?

Bee, just noticed, we have our BHCG BT's due on same day, 5Aug. I'm gonna cave & start using HPT's from 1Aug. Be awesome to graduate with u.

Shell, I was wondering what I would do this time - whether to do one at all or just wait until BT - but now you have made up my mind. 1 August HPT it is!! Unless of course I get a house guest before then... #-o

Hi everyone else, I hope you are all well and happy. Sushee - good luck with the embys, I hope they ALL make it. Keen - good luck and I hope you don't burst anytime soon!

I feel really bad for not posting personals like Trish but I can't even remember the last two posts so I have no hope. Melbo, you are another legendary personal poster. How is your TWW going?

Awesome Bee, we'll graduate together... :-)

Oh so know what u mean bout personals & trying to remember what's happening with who & when. I can't keep up. Yep, Trish & Melbo sure do a great job at that.

How do they manage to count all the follies (without double counting) when there are more than 3 in 1 ovary? Using the d**** cam?

I personally don't recommend HPT. With both my BFP I didn't register as pg on any HPT - plus I believe it "does my head in"! Just my opinion though.

yep, they use the d*** cam alright, Shell

I know I shouldn't Sheree, but just can't help myself. I'm a very impatient person...& after hearing how many people have tested +ve before 12DPO, even more reason why I want to... :-)

Hey I hear you Shee, and believe me after 14 attempts I'm impatient too. But the clear result is only achieved by a BT. Do get me wrong, I'm not perfect and have done them in the past - I have a resolution now to not do them. I think it/they just had to the emotional rollercoaster unnecessarily - just look at some of the posts that have appeared on this site about them, they can cause more anguish than is needed. O

Yeah, I know, but still want to use 'em this mth. IIIIFFF it doesn't happen this mth, then maybe I'll be strong & not HPT.

ness4 Guest

Sushee ~ 10 eggs that fantastic, sorry you were in pain though

Humphrey ~ sorry the :af: found you

Keen ~ I think your the folly queen 42 - you must look 3 months pg

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast