Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Long Term TTC, Infertility & IVF - July 2005 #4

Ness, honey I am so sorry to hear of your BFN darlin. :hugs:

Mel, waiting to hear from you. [-o<

thats excellent Keen. Hey, your ticker says OPU Aug... :-)
    So your able to have transfer then?

Whether I will be able to transfer or not will be dependent on Monday's bt results to see how my hormones are and whether they have settled enough. But Im thinking and feeling pretty positive, so.... [-o<

Ness, I am so sorry you have a BFN. :hugs:

Wow Keen, a great result. I was wondering the same as Shell, will there be an emby on board in a few days???

Ali, look after yourself and don't assume your eggies were at fault - sometimes it is just luck.

Big to you Ness. It's crap sometimes isn't it.

Blue Sky Guest

So sorry Ness – my heart goes out to you. Make sure you look after yourself. If you want to go hide under your doona with a packet (or five) of tim-tams and a bottle-o-vino, don’t let anyone stand in your way. It’s our turn next time sweetie.

Ali – best of luck to you in your TWW. I’ll make sure AF doesn’t go where she isn’t supposed to!

Sushee – hoping your embies keep growing strong

Keen – that’s a great result. Poor pet, you must be sore. Take it easy

Mel – you’ve been in my thoughts all day. Am hoping that your HPTs were dodgy and your BT today proves them wrong!

Thanks everyone for your kind words for my BFN and my birthday. Its funny (or not really when I think of it - but I digress…) that the words of consolation from you guys made me feel more comforted than speaking with my own family. I guess because we’ve all experienced the rollercoaster. I got the official BFN this afternoon. Have made an appointment to see the Dr next week to see how to approach the FET.
    One of the nurses said I could start the next cycle straight away? Not sure how it all works - guess Dr will advise.

Take care everyone
    love,
    Blue

Hope AF comes pronto Blue, so you can get back on the r/coaster... :-)

Great news Keen, I'm so wrapped for you! I'm crossing everything for your BT tomorrow, it'd be great if you could do transfer but at least you will have all those precious embies on ice xxxxxxxxx

Ali xxxx

Blue Sky Guest

Hi - I guess I had better update my details...

Name - Blue
    State - VIC
    My Previous Cycle Length - 37, 21, 38, 30
    Cycle type - FET
    Months of TTC – too many
    Medications -
    Important Dates - Appt with IVF Dr 03/08/05
    Reason for Infertility - PCOS, DH abnormal morphology

Thanks
    Blue

Keen - woohoo for getting to EPU and what a fabulous number. At least if your BT results are poor 1) you've got PLENTY in the freezer 2) i think FETs are MUCH easier than stim cycles........very impressed.

Yep Sushee - I'm ticking along (even tormenting myself with thinking I have pg symptoms - what a joke!!)

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Keen,

WTG Girl!

It's half the battle, you getting to OPU! I'm so very very happy for you!

And Yay for my little embies too. I called the clinic to check on my bubs and the embryologist goes:

1 @ 8 cell Grade 1
    4 @ 7 cell Grade 2
    1 @ 5 cell
    2 @ 4 cell
    1 @ 3 cell

I went Hang on, that's nine embryos! That's too many! Then she explained that there were 3 embies yesterday that were only at 1 cell and they believed they weren't fertilised normally. Well, these three divided overnight! Even though they will not make it to blast by Friday, they'll keep an eye on them and may freeze them if they come along enough!

Best news I've gotten in months! I can't wipe the grin from my face!

love
    sushee

Yeh for Sush and Keen - you go girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sushee - BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!! You'll be smiling all the way to the labour ward this time round xxxxx

You little legend Sushee

Oh by the way.......bloody numbers game - you never really know what numbers you are going to [email protected]#[email protected]#[email protected]#$

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Great news Sushee - no wonder you are smiling

Keen - [-o< you get to transfer and your levels are good for Monday that is sensational. I hope you feel okay - I started to feel the second ovary under sedation ( Dh said I started to flinch) and I remember they said almost over and then next thing I was waking up in recovery.I hardly remember a thing at all. Take regular pain relief - it helps ward off the pain before it gets worse.

Ness - I am sorry I know nothing much will make you feel better but we are here for you

Ali - 3 is still 3 and you have 2 precious little bubs on board - [-o< and sending you inkstick: :bluestick: Hope you are feeling better sooner.Focus on these little miracles.

I agree Sheree - and wishing all our numbers come up very soon in this baby lottery.

You gorgeous girls have been busy posters this afternoon. Keen will be locking this thread before we know it. Will that be a record ?

The support here is phenomenial (sp) and don't we need it on days like this.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Sheree,

tell me about it! First it's up, then it's down, then it's up! And all doesn't matter unless you get that BFP at the end of it!

But I have to admit, would love to have a blast FET transfer if this cycle doesn't work. Though all said, I'm quite excited about this cycle. Feeling realy good doing something new!

love
    sushee

Any news yet Melbo

Great news Sushee and Keen!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast