Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC after Miscarriage or Loss #3

Ferrals yes there was a pinkish orange colour and also some dark brown. Haven't had anything more so far and the cramps aren't as strong today.

Hi Ladies

Congratulations Happybaby! I hope you have a very uneventful pregnancy.

Murray - Your inbox is full. I couldn't reply to your PM lol.

Still no news from me. I'm 14DPO today but still only 11dp3dt. AF "should" be due tomorrow and I have smallish AF type cramps. They are there but not like normal if that makes sense? I tested this morning lol And as I expected it was a BFP thanks to Pregnyl. The test will be if it stays there or disapears over the next 4 days.

Happybaby- congratulations on your BFP! I hope you feel a bit more reassurance over the next few days, from what I have read on this site, cramping is common and a good sign for the embie snuggling in for you over the next few weeks

Porsche- for you, hoping that bfp stays nice and strong, I have a good feeling about it xx

Mildez- thanks for your thoughts for us, we all will join you very soon I hope.

Hi ALice, Ferals, Crafty, Thopes, Mindhugs, Matthewsmum

AFM- waiting for nurse to phone with results of BT, I was sleeping after night shift and got woken by my mum ringing the doorbell incessantly then walking in the door calling my name so 3 hrs sleep it will have to be for now.

Happybaby - Congratulations! Praying for you and your little one... I hope this is the beginning of a very 'Happybaby!' Keep us posted and take care xx

AFM - I O'ed!!! Finally got a huge temp rise this morning!! High fives for me!! Fertility Friend puts me at 6DPO but its gen me the dotted lines so its not 100% sure! Had a rise and dip the other day so ive confused it! Had a teeniest bit of bit of pink CM today - oh i hope there is a little one snuggling in!!!

hi everyone ,happybaby-congratulations !!!t-hopes-fingers crossed for you...saffy-sounds like your mum's preparing you for lack of sleep with a newborn....porshe-not long now...

Hey everyone!!! Thanks for all the comments of support. Means so much. This is my 2nd IVF miscarriage this year and it is no easier. The family support seems to have dropped off, although the MIL (formerly known as Dragon Lady) has really stepped up, and I am so impressed and touched. Perhaps this is how we will finally bond!!!

Well, the hard breasts began to leak milk. Eww! It was shock followed by gutwrenching emotional pain of mass proportions. Felt so bittersweet. I have the food source, but no baby to feed. One particular night last week when my DH was out of town at a work function, out of nowhere the tears came with full sobs and some noise I didn't recognise from deep inside me. I rang around in desperation trying to find someone in my family to talk to. Mum was at the Symphony, Big sis was on date night and finally little sis picked up. Thank god!!! I just didn't know what was happening to me. I have since seen a counsellor and have another appt this week. Hormones mixed with grief can do horrible awful things to you.....today and yesterday I have started to feel slightly normal again and the breasts are softening. I am so glad I never have to live through that week again.

Happybaby - great news GF. Best of luck with it all xxx
    Porsche - keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you hun. This could be your time!!!
    T-Hopes - that's so good that you O'd. We'll all be looking back in a few years reminisching how excited we used to get over seeing those types of results. It seems so unreal that this is our lives, when you think about it. Yet so necessary to achieve our goals.
    Saffy - I am on the edge of my seat with you right now. Just remember to breathe whilst waiting!!! FX

Love to the rest of your gorgeous ladies.

Mindhugs I'm so sorry you've been through this. It's so cruel - I'm glad your sister was home to talk to and that you are starting to feel a bit better. x

MatthewsMum - good luck for Friday, that's great your levels were all fine this time. Fingers crossed all goes well and lots of Thanks for your suggestion about a little garden for Alice. It would be nice to have something growing for her and now that I've thought a bit about it I have a few ideas of what we might do x

T-hopes - yah for O'ing!! Sounds like you could be doing another sneaky on us like Mildez! Good lucky lovely, fingers crossed you've got a bub snuggling in there. My due date is the 30th of August. I had another teary day yesterday but then I went shopping and bought a new pair of shoes and a new pair of boots so feel much better today stupid isn't it? Oh well, whatever works. I'm sorry you have a sad calendar date coming up too - I hope you'll have a little surprise before then. Thanks for your encouragement, every bit helps x

Saffy - love your new avvy! 'specially the cats! Surely 3 hours sleep is enough??! You poor thing, you must have felt wrecked by the end of the day. My mum used to work night shifts and I remember what she would be like if she didn't get enough sleep (funnily enough, my Dad always seemed to ring and wake her up - given that they were divorced it really it didn't go down well!). Good luck starting your injections today - the countdown begins!! x

Porsche, love your new avvy too! Hoping hoping hoping that the line gets darker and darker as the week finishes. Fingers crossed and to you too X

HappyBaby - wishing you all the best for tomorrow -

Thanks Mildez but your poor DH, I wouldn't want him to suffer on my account Hope everything is going just fine for you and I hope I can join you soon x

Sunbeam, how are you? I hope you're having a good week after your weekend away.

Ferrals, hang in there - that baby seems like a strong one.

Crafty, come back soon, we miss you! Hope you got your house-warming present x

SammyP, how're you doing today?

Sorry if I missed anyone. x

Mindhugs- i recognise that feeling you had, I had a bad period earlier in the year when I felt exactly the same , it is scary I agree it is hormones/grief mixture, I hope the counsellor can help, its a good idea. It will get better I promise. As for the milk leaking, that is a bit weird if you have never BF before, maybe tell your FS about it as you may need your prolactin level checked. Glad things are getting better for you. My BT was only to check if my down regulation was working, which it was , should hopefully be waiting for the big one in a few weeks

Alice- jabs start tomorrow, can't wait ( seriously, I am looking forward to it, crazy I know). I wrong as it is to admit, retail therapy does make me feel better, I agree whatever works and you are denying yourself yummy food so you need something lol. I am taking mum to Ikea tomorrow and I plan to go up to melbourne to have a session at DFO next week.

Hi Thopes, Matthewsmum ( not long now FX)

AFM- my result was good from the blood test so that has made me happy ( it gets hard to trust your body I think when it lets you down repeatedly), feeling happy now I had a good nights sleep

oh ladies - im so so upset and worried - one of my furbabies (5yr old kelpie x) had a malignant tumour (skin cancer) removed on friday ( and having a 2nd one removed this wk), we are waiting for the pathology and praying that its in an early stage but im so upset, worried, angry why does so much bad stuff keep happening to our family... i dont know what i have done to deserve all this... He is our little man, i dont know what we would do without him - he has layed at my feet thru all of this and snuggled into me when i sobbed myself to sleep at night... he and my other dog are everything to us. they sleep next to me and have pillows, doonas etc - i tuck them in 5 times a night - they are my babies and they are the only things in life right now that arent broken. i feel so broken hearted... we just have to pray that we got the tumour early enough b4 it spread... should know tomorrow. i dont know how much more bad news i can take
    sorry to vent but i feel so shattered and everytime i go to tell someone i break down - i find it so much easier to talk to you guys

Hi Ladies,

Back from my lovely long weekend with my bestie.

T-Hopes - I reallly hope the results are good for your furbaby. It is not fair all the bad stuff that keeps on coming despite all the other stuff we are going through. I can't even imagine anything bad happening to my furbaby without welling up with tears.
    I'm glad you got yout temp rise lets hope it means no IUI. If your do IUI is it going to be medicated? I have a great website I can give you that I found helpful.

Ferrals - I hope the time is not dragging waiting for your test day. I can't imagine the stress but I'm hoping your growing uterus is giving you hope.

Mathewsmum - good luck for friday's transfer.

Alice - I'm glad the sadness is lifting, it can be so debilitating I know. With hormones on top too it just makes us so vunerable and it is so hard to get out of.

Saffy - Love the avvy babe Good luck starting the puregon today. Is this your first lot? What dose are you on?

Porsche - How frustrating to be seeing bFP's and knowing it could just be the meds, that's just cruel!

HappyBaby - I hope you have a happy, health pg and a bundle of joy at the end. Don't worry about the cramps I think they are a good sign, always have been for me.

Mindhugs - You poor darling I'm sure we can all sympathise. I hit that brick wall of grief earlier in the year and cried for 2 straight days, its aweful. Will have bigs hugs for you on the weekend.

AFM - I had a great but bit naughty weekend away (lots of wine and chololate). Last thursdays bt showed my HCG still at 10 but on the weekend I had some O pians and EWCM and todays temp was 36.7, can I have O'ed before my HCG hit zero?

Hey everyone - well I did speak with FS this morning and he too is a little concerned as not very common. So I'm off to the GP to get BT for Prolactin levels Who knows, if they find something perhaps it will give me some answers as to why I can't carry. This morning I found ring marks on my sheets about nipple level, so the little buggars are leaking throughout the night - aargh. Did I reverse my car over 3 people twice or something???

Alice/Saffy - thanks beautiful ladies!!!
    T-Hopes -god how awful. My heart is breaking for you. Furbaby's are so special. I couldn't get through these murky waters right now without my fluffmeister. My thoughts and prayers are with your baby.
    Sunbeam - thanks hun. Will be nice to talk to someone who knows how it feels. Looking forward to our catch up.

If I missed anyone

T-Hopes - GBH to you. I would be devistated if something happened to my fur babies. I think DH would be very upset if something happened to our Husky.

Ladies (Ferrals) is it normal to get AF cramps on the days your "supposed" to get AF. What I mean is if I was doing a clomid cycle and my normal LP is 14-15 days I would normally get AF then and the cramping along with it.

As I'm on progesterone support I know Af will be held off but do you still get cramping on the days that you "should" be due.

God does all that even make sense? I've had AF type cramping since yesterday but more so today.

Porsche-my cycle was prolonged by an extra 4 days to let my follies do their thing so i ended up on progesterone support a little longer i found i had AF cramping from the day before my normal cycle AF should have been due and it continued until i stopped the crinone so yes i think it is normal and to be honest an embryo snuggling in it feels exactly the same as AF so fingers crossed that is what is going on in your belly.

Sunbeam-good to hear you had a great weekend a bit of chockie therapy does you wonders.

T-Hopes-i hope your furbaby will be ok my furbabies are what has eased all my pain through this IVF and upcoming cvs they put a smile on my face when i am down so i understand how you are feeling right now

Saffy-good luck with the start of your injections i bet you are excited.

Alice-how you doing my sweetness i hope you are hanging in there.

Hello to everyone i have missed.

AFM-not much to say i am 9 weeks today i called in sick for work tonight just dont want to face the world it is all to hard at the moment i did a stupid thing last night i started to think statistics the whole 1 in 4 thing and it got me thinking the geneticist said i have a 3 in 4 chance this baby will be normal.
    I had a 3 in 4 chance that Abbi would be normal and she wasnt then i had a 3 in 4 chance that our PGD IVF embryo would be normal and it wasnt so if the odd's are in our favour at 75% what the hell has happened to us 2 out of 2 have gone bad will we be 3rd time lucky or is our bad genes just to overpowering.

hi ladies - so happy cause we got some good news about my puppy dog - cancer is at Stage 2 which was the best possible outcome for us! The surrounding tissue looked really good so he doesnt have to have chemo!!! They are doing an xray on Friday when they remove his 2nd one just to be sure!!! God has finally listened to my prayers!!! Thanks for all the lovely posts xx

Sunbeam - Yes my IUI cycle will be medicated - i'll be on Puregon Injections! Site sounds great please - i need all the info i can get!! Very excited about our appts tomorrow! Were your cycles medicated? So happy you had a nice w/end! xx

ferrals - 9 wks! wow - gone so fast!! for us anyway - im sure its dragged for you! hang in there - only a few wks to go then you can start to enjoy it all!
    Just a questions too Ferrals - Vitex - Did it ever delay ovulation for you? Or cause midcycle spotting?? AND do you know if I should stay on it while im on FSH injections?? Im so confused! My natropath says stay on it but the websites say otherwise!! Ahh!

Porsche - ooh i hope there's something special happening in your tummy! Are you testing again tomorrow?

mindhugs - thanks for your wishes, furbabies are just the best arent they? their our little life lines! you look after yourself, im sorry things are so crappy xx

AFM- not much happening, 3DPO accordingly too FF but who knows! Really excited about our appts tomorrow And so releived that my boy is OK!

xx

T-Hopes-Vitex helped me fall pregnant with Abbi it made me O on time every month usually day 11-13 i never had spotting on vitex but i never have had mid cycle spotting either so cant say if vitex would have made a difference i stopped taking it while waiting to start my 1st PGD ivf cycle and as a consequence my E2 was to high to start on day 1 the sign of a cyst so my next cycle i stayed on it and bingo perfect E2 and a good outcome of eggs but no embie TF because of PGD test you know that story so the 3rd cycle no vitex my E2 was again high and i had a cyst my cycle was almost cancelled you know that story to if i have to do another cycle again i would go on the vitex i found it helped most FS say to stop all herbal stuff but naturopaths say it is fine my FS never new i was on it and my cycle was fine it is up to you and how you feel on it because it effects people in different ways good luck hun.

oh your a gem!! thanks so much ferrals A.K.A Wikipedia!! Your ace!!

No problem anytime i will be keeping an eye on how it all goes for you.

Hi Ladies

Ferrals - thanks for your feed back.

T-Hopes - Yes I POAS again today. It was very very convincing. Showed up straight away and just got darker. I was kind of expecting it to be a faded second line but no way. I'm 16DPO and 13dp3dt and 2 days until my BT. I'm still bloated and look UTD and I find it hurts to lie on my tummy. I've got all sorts of "symptoms" but I could really right it all off on the various meds.

I'll test tomorrow as well and see what that HPT does. I really really hope it's not the Pregnyl playing dirty tricks on me.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast