Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC after Miscarriage or Loss #3

Porsche - I know I said congrats in the other thread but I just want to say it again. I am so happy for you.
    hehehe

Hey, maybe we could be mumma's of twins together. Hmmm, just maybe....

Well done Porsche! That's fantastic news. We can ride the next 10 weeks together babe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope! View Post
    Porsche - I know I said congrats in the other thread but I just want to say it again. I am so happy for you.
    hehehe

Hey, maybe we could be mumma's of twins together. Hmmm, just maybe....
    Lol We have a scan in 3 weeks so we'll see how many are in there haha.

Quote Originally Posted by happybaby View Post
    Well done Porsche! That's fantastic news. We can ride the next 10 weeks together babe.
    More than happy to ride the next 10 weeks rollercoaster with you.

porshe I am so happy for you
    CONGRATULATIONS

happybaby thats a fantastic rise. Yee-haa.

Matthew'smum sending you loads of

FX the influx of BFP's keep coming. What a month this has been.

PORCHE CONGRATULATIONS SWEETY!!!!

Bring on some more girls!!! So proud of you all, for hanging in there and supporing eachother, love to you all XXXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche View Post
    Lol We have a scan in 3 weeks so we'll see how many are in there haha.
    We didnt know we were having twins until our 3rd scan (9weeks). I'd been having scans every two weeks because of my history. Now I have to wait until 12 wks which is 3wks from last scan. It feels like forever, lol. Anyway, the second bubby was hiding behind the first one so we nearly missed it that scan also. All the best for your scan, cant wait to hear how it goes.

Wow I can't believe how many BFPs there are around on BB atm

It is sad to see so many familiar names in here

Now it has been 12 months since I started my TTC journey I have decided to move on over to this thread. I can't believe that DS still has no sibling.

Porsche-congratz girl i saw your post in the other thread but had to come check here aswell and exactly how many days past TF were you i was 5 weeks at time of BT and my hcg was 4759 and we only have one (that they can see) the nurses really were expecting 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrals4 View Post
    Porsche-congratz girl i saw your post in the other thread but had to come check here aswell and exactly how many days past TF were you i was 5 weeks at time of BT and my hcg was 4759 and we only have one (that they can see) the nurses really were expecting 2.
    I was 15dp3dt on Saturday when we did the BT. So not sure how many weeks I am???

Porsche-i had my BT 21 days after a day 3 TR so my embryo was 24 days old your embryos would have been 18 days old so a 6 day difference i was 5 weeks 5 days so i am guessing you would have been 4 weeks 4 days at time of BT so if you double your HCG every 2nd day your HCG would be around the 4000 mark around the same time i had my blood test so very similar to my number of 4759 and they suspected twins the nurse still thinks one could be hideing but we wont know until our 11.5 week u/s i just think it's one big strong boy growing in me.

Hi Ferrals

Yes I worked ou how to do a ticker and I'm 4 weeks 5 days today so your spot on. Well I'll be curious as to what my level will be next week lol.

porsche-twins would be nice as we all hope for one healthy bubby i wish i could have another scan to be sure of how many i have in there the u/s tech did a real rush job and the nurse has made me real curious because when i went into the clinic for my last visit the first thing she said was how many and when i said one she was surprised and said oh i would have bet money on two.

Damprye-i know what you mean seeing all the familar names just about all the girls in my ttc thread are now pregnant and i am terrified that i will end up back there if this bub is sick and i wont know anyone i dont think i can handle it all over again all the girls in my ttc thread really helped me get through the last 17 months.
    And you will get there i still couldnt believe DH and i dont have a baby after almost 2 and a half years from when we started ttc and some days think losing Abbi was a horrible dream that i wish i could wake up from.
    Hang in there your dream will come true a lot of us ladies have been ttc for over 12 months it just means you are getting closer to your BFP.

Porsche- CONGRATULATIONS
    great numbers too, what a thrill, I knew you could do it! xxx

Hi Hope- I didin't know you were having twins- how exciting!

Damprye- hi, sorry you had to make itover here but you are more than welcome and as ferals said you will be close to your bfp here as we are all going to get them soon! I agree, so many bfps in the other thread esp which is great for them but must be hard if you re the ones not celebrating.

Murrycod- thanks sweetheart, hope you are going well xx

Matthew;smum- for PUPO hope you are hanging in there

Mildez- how are you going??

Alice- hope the weekend was bearable, for you for today

Hi Sunbeam, Thopes, Crafty anyone else lurking

Me- jabbing away, no side effects yet except a bit cranky yesterday, scan this friday

Porsche when is your next BT? Mine is next Monday 6th Sept. This is going to be a long week. I keep looking at the calendar each morning trying to make the days move faster.

Good luck Matt's Mum. Hope the 2WW speeds along for you.

A big hello to everyone else. I've been keeping away from the computer else I will google myself paranoid.

alice-thinking of you today,today should have been so different for you ,i'm so sorry it is not...

Alice - my thoughts are with you today. Stay strong, hope your able to do something special in rememberance of your little angel xx

matthewsmum - sending sticky love to you! Hoping the next few weeks goes fast for you!

AFM - im so excited... I just won $3000 and and brand new 42 inch LCD tv and surround sound system with 2 radio stations footy tipping comps! Soooo thrilled! pays for 3 IUI cycles for us! What blessing... and im so clever!!!!!!!!!!!!

THopes!- you are a legend!!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast