Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC after Miscarriage or Loss #3

Hi lovelies,

Sorry I have been so quite, i have been checking in each day but not in a chatty mood.

T Hopes - I'm so sorry for your BFN. So not what you needed right before spending 3 days with a pg friend! I hope the shopping helps. I was exactly the same with the weight thing. I'd be really good and exercise well the first 2 weeks then nothing in the TWW as I was too focused on other things. I'm 11kg heavier than when i started TTC!

Alice - Wow DH is a star, good on him. I really hope your cycle works especially as it is so expensive. The costs everywhere differ so much its insane. My IUIs were half the price of T Hopes, including meds!

Crafty - Are you in your new place now? Moving is such a pain but at least its into your own place. I hope it is a lovely fresh start for you and hopefully a beautiful BFP will be your housewarming gift. Good on your DH too for being so wonderfully positive.

Ferrals - I hope tomorrow's bt shows great numbers and helps relieve some of your stress about bubs being healthy.

AFM - I had a lovely relaxing time at mum and dad's and with my brother. I am back to watching movies (well Gray's Anatomy actually) to try and keep my mind busy. I am so stressed about tomorrow's scan. In my head I keep hearing my FS say "I'm very sorry but ......" and then a whole string of horrible thoughts go through my head. Ferrals I can very much sympathise with your fear. Just to make it a bit worse the scan was booked for 8.30am but has been shifted to 11.50am so I have all morning to get myself worked up! Oh to be one of those lucky ladies that just sail through pg with not a care.

T-hopes I'm sorry you got a BFFN - I hope the shopping therapy helps x

Sunbeam - to you too - I hope you don't hear those words this time. I will be thinking of you and sending you lots of love tomorrow. Glad you had a restful time with your Mum & Dad. Movie marathon is good - keep distracted xx

Ferrals - good luck for tomorrow I hope that hcg level is nice and a high and this bub is strong and healthy. x

Well I think I spoke too soon about DH having no side effects - seems every time I open my mouth to say something he's ready to bite my head off. I don't care though - just trying not to bite back and let him be cranky 'cause I know how hard it is to quit and he needs all the support I can give him so I've been cooking lots of nice dinners and just trying to keep things stress-free at home. It's going to take a bit of getting use to though - he's normally so gentle natured that it's a bit of a change. One nice thing is that he seems to be more in the mood so I'll be taking advantage of that as often as I can!

Thanks girls - I did have a good shop!! DH spoilt me!! Just hope AF hurries up now and doesn't drag out so we can get on with our final cycle b4 IUI! Bring on Sept! Ended up having an OK night with my preg friend last night- we went and saw Eclipse again - Edward fixes everything!

Sunbeam - good luck tomorrow, will be thinking of you xx

Saffy - I joined up as a BB platinum member and you get an avatar when you do that! Its such a great site and has been my savior thru all of this so good to support the BB gals i say!

Hi everyone else!

Thanks Thopes- I will join, cos I check ed after I askedyou and realised that it is supportive of them and its cheap also. I have action in Sept as well with ivf so there will be a few of us getting BFPs in Sept I reckon!!!!

Sunbeam- sending you the best of luck for today, I hope sooooo much it is a beautiful scan, you must be so scared xxx

Alice- poor DH he has been a trooper I agree so has a right to be grumpy ( unfort he is inflicting it on you but thats because you are the one thats there), hopefully all your delish meals will cheer him up xx

Hi to everyone else, good luck with BT today Ferals

AFM- finally got my computer fixed -YAY, now i can be on BB all the time hehe!

Sunbeam praying you have a wonderful scan. I can understand your fears. FX everything is perfect.

Ferrals finally BT day. I think thats the longest I have heard of. I am sure its going to show absolutely fabulaous numbers today. Do you have a scan booked next? Just curious as to where to from here?

Hi Ladies

Sunbeam - Good luck for your scan. I know all will be well and thinking the worst is a normal feeling after all you've been through.

Ferrals - I hope to see a big number with you. Good luck!

Alice - I hope your DH gets better for you lol. I hope he appreciates the effort your putting in. It's all for a good cause so I'm sure it will be so worth it.

T-Hopes - Yay for shopping! What a great distraction.

Well my premonitions were right. Bub had no heartbeat and only measured 6 weeks 4 days. I have been booked in for a d&c tomorrow.

I don't know how to get through this again.

Oh Sunbeam No. I don't know what to say other than I am truley sorry.

Sunbeam I am so deeply sorry. I am heartbroken for you that this has happened again. Thinking of you at such a horrid time

Oh my god! sunbeam sweety i am so sorry i wish i was close by so i could come and give you a hug this is going to be a very hard time but please ask for the bub to be tested to find out what is going on and hopefully get some answers.
    All my thoughts are with you hun.

My levels are 4759 the nurse asked if i had 1 or 2 embryos TF as it is either a very strong pregnancy or twins F#CK! F#UCK i am going to faint.
    I have a scan on the 12th of August and she also said they have had a few single embryo TF's lately that have spilt into identical twins.

Thats fantastic Ferrals.

Sunbeam honey, I'm so so sorry for your loss. You are in my thaughts XX

Hi to all my lovelies, I am still stalking!XXXX Love and babydust to you all XXXX

oh Sunbeam - I'm so devastated to read of your loss tonight. My heart is crushed for you I wish I had the right words for you but the truth is, right now, there is nothing anyone can do to ease the pain. I'm so so sorry. Look after yourself and may your little one rest in peace, another beautiful angel in heaven xx

oh no Sunbeam, I'm so sorry I wish there was something I could say or do to help you must be terribly heartbroken I feel devastated for you. Sending you lots of love and cyber hugs xxoo

surrounded by textbooks, cat toys and love

No! Sunbeam, that's so sad sweetie. I'm so sorry you have to do this again, all my prayers are with you xo

Hi Ladies

Well we had our scan this morning and it showed about 6 follies. I'm a little disappointed because they may not all be mature at EPU and then we have to contend with fertilization rates and possibly lose some there as well. I was hoping there would be a little more there.

We are planing on EPU on Monday with another scan this Saturday to see how they are maturing. My lining is good and up to the required thickness. We've also upped my dose of puregon.

So until Saturday just keep plodding along.

Porsche-dont panic remember my cycle was a flop because of that stupid cyst so out of 20+ follicles only 6 were big enough at EPU and then only 3 fertilised as one egg was not quite mature and the other 2 just didnt want to come to the party so i was pretty worried i would not even have one to TF but i did have one perfect one and look at me now they think it could be identical twins so i know we all hate hearing it only takes one i know i did i was sceptical but i am proof that is really does only take one.
    Good luck i hope it all goes smoothly and you get a BFP real soon.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast