Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC after Miscarriage or Loss #3

Mildez, i also had lots of free fluid, but mine was after EPU and TF, i dont know if your cycle was a FET? things can settle down, did they do a white blood cell count to rule out any infection ? (this is my trouble)

I hope the next 10 days goes quickly for you, also remember if you have any pain or bleeding (the last i had with this current pg) go and get it checked, i hate it when Dr and FS leave you ion limbo when you susspect ectopic. mine was over 9 weeks befor it was discovered (not IVF)

Look after yourself

ETA i have no tubes now due to recurrent 'tubal problems' and fluid in pelvis. dont give up hun and push for more testing, change FS if need be google Dr Toth infertility, its very interesting

Saffy, I'm waiting for AF but so far no signs of her...weird as my temp has dropped right down like usual the day of/before AF is due so mustn't be long to go then that'll be Day 1 of OCP. I really don't want to take it after working so hard to regulate my hormones (getting some nice high temps now - all b/w 36.6-36.8 for second half of the cycle with no dips so that's encouraging) so I hope it doesn't set me back. Are you sniffing yet?

Mildez, once a cyst is ruptured they can usually only tell by the free fluid in the pelvis so that's what made me think of it though if you'd had one rupture you would know because the pain can be intense. I was meant to have a scan but my pain has eased and I don't have the extra $$ to do it for nothing so I'm leaving it for now. Hope that's the right decision. Good luck for tomorrow - will be thinking of you.

Loula thanks for your message to my post. My BFP came from my last cycle prior to starting an antagonist cycle. I was waiting for AF to show which she didn't (due over the weekend just been so very early days) Our biggest issue is the tubal problems and I have had an infection which was picked up with the laparoscopy to remove my last ectopic pregnancy 12months ago. I wanted methotrexate if this one is also as if there is a tube then their is hope it could happen even if thats remote. But now if it is it will be too late to have it as my HCG is rising very quickly. But hopefully that is because there is a healthy pregnancy. My last 2 pregnncies prior to this have not started well so hopefully its a sign things are ok. I am hoping anyway.

Alice I did have alot of pain last month especially and it was my right side so perhaps your right it was a cyst or else the infection I had ages ago is still there.

Meldez (sorry ladies to crash this thread)

I was advised to remove BOTH my tubes when i was 22, but the FS i was under (who did not do the lap, but his collegue did) suggested that i just try IVF as it by passses the tubes anyway.

I fought tooth and nail to keep both my tubes (one saved after ectopic) but the recurrent infection from them after every IVF cycle was becoming too much to bare. i finally got both removed through 5 hourse of surgery in 2008, and i feel so much better afterwards. i would never had IVF work with them in due to the hydro washing away and creating a toxic environment for the emby to implant. i lost 5 pg prior to them being removed and one afterwards.

my HCG was always inconsistant rising one day and not the next. with this pg i was sure something was wrong as my HCG was low at the start and i was bleeding, but low and behold our first evert HB!

PM me if you want any more details, i saw 5 FS and a mocrobiologiest in 7 years with 15 cycles of IVF. never give up x

Mildez - Just wanted to pop in and to say you are in my prayers and Im wishing so much that this the beginning of something wonderful! Keep us posted and take care of yourself! xx

Loula - wow, im sorry you have had such a difficult journey - but its so good to hear that you have a healthy bubba on the way - inspiring!

Short post, sorry my loves but im pooped!

Good night xx

Hi Ladies
    Just wanted to say Mildez be strong you are going to be ok I am sure of it a BFP is a BFP all the same so don't fret you will be ok I know your previous history makes you freak a bit but I am sure you will be fine,
    My sil lost her first bub with ectopic and went on to have 2 healthy bubs a few years later in the end it was just the one tube for her and she never had any more probs.

Alice wonder if you got a sneaky BFP too ? take care and by the time I get back on the internet you will nearly be having your egg pick how exciting !

T-hopes Hi there hope your well keep smiling your turn will come soon !

AFM well just a quickie as my internet is still on ATM got my keys and moving Thursday so just waiting for the removal van now and well still packing packing and more but some is just going straight to the new house when we go down to have a look.

I am in the TWW so trying not to think about it too much but its always there in the back of your mind isn't it !

Hi Ladies

Just a really quickie from me. I'll catch up tomorrow when I have lots more time.

EPU today all went well. We got 15 all up and i am marked everywhere with red nikko with the number 15 lol. I'm stocked with what we have gotten. I just hope for a great fert rate.

crafty - good luck for thursdays move!! dont work too hard in your 2ww! Praying that this new home brings you lots of new happiness! xx

porsche - great result love! good egg growing chick!!! keep us posted!!!

afm - just plodding along here, nothing exciting to report, AF has left thank god! Just getting ready for o' time! Hopefully the Vitex starts working and I O earlier than normal - our last natural try b4 all the grown up stuff starts!!

yay for you Porsche, what a great result!
    hi everyone else x

Porsche, you clever woman, 15 eggs!! That's terrific news and I hope as I'm typing this your DHs swimmers are getting all snuggly with those fabulous eggs! Exciting! Now for the nerve-wracking bit - we're here for you, be as mad as you need to, god knows I'll be crawling the walls if/when it's my turn!

Crafty, so you've got the keys to the castle, yah! Hope the move goes well and you get connected quick smart - we'll be missing you. Good luck for the TWW and I totally know what you mean about it always being there in the back of your mind.

Mildez - when do you get more news? Must be so hard to wait and not know. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Sunbeam, how did you go with work today? I hope it was OK and the counseling helped.

T-hopes, good luck catching the egg this month. Hope you don't have to start the grown-up stuff!

Saffy, Ferrals, HappyBaby, Sevie and anyone else I missed - hi!

What is it with AF? I am as regular as bloody clockwork and the one period I'm waiting for won't come! I almost always have 28 day cycles so unless she comes in the next hour and a half she's making a liar out of me. Weird because I've ovulated on day 12 so it's not possible to go any longer than this is it? I thought 14-16 days leutal phase was pretty much how it works. Other than that, temps are good, TCM practitioner is happy with me, thinks I'm in with a good shot, so come on already I need to get started! Had a weird dream last night that I was in a labour ward and had just given birth but I'd passed out and had to ask my DH what had happened and he said we had a girl and that I'd made a racket and my bbs were rock hard and the nurse said that's the milk coming in. I've never had a labour dream before (if that counts as one) so hope it's a good sign ('cept for the passing out bit). Anyway, going to try coax AF with my white pjs - damn witch, hurry up already!
    Last edited by Alice; August 10th, 2010 at 10:37 PM.

Porsche what a fantastic result. Praying for you that you have fantastic fertilization rates and grow embies grow.

I am flying bto work now so very quick one. HCG was 1000 so going up in the right direction. I have a scan next Wednesay to confirm what is going on. They said they will be able to see then. Having alot of pain but now its right sided which is where most of the fluid was and I know I ovulated left side so I'd prefer it to be right sided. Cramping alot. They said the fact I have no bleeding is good as ectopic you usually have bleeding fairly early on. Clinging to all the signs its going well.

Mildez, fingers crossed for you that everything is OK. I hope the pain and cramping goes away. Good luck for your scan next Wednesday

Ferrals, good luck for tomorrow's scan - can't wait to hear the result!

Well AF arrived overnight so I am officially finally on the way! Day 1 OCP today. Wish me luck!

Porsche-good work i am crossing my fingers for good fertilisation for you than it wont be long before your BFP.

T-Hopes-i loved vitex when i was on it my E2 levels were normal and no PMS cranky pants when AF was due.

Mildez-those numbers are good i hope this little bub sticks for you.

Alice-YEH! for AF showing on time and not long for you now and the injections start.

AFM-all good here 7 weeks today my scan is at 9am tomorrow at westmead i am freaking a little i dont know why my boobs are huge and sore i am going to the loo constantly and still very tired so there has to be a growing bub in there i am just worried something will be wrong after all the bad U/S with Abbi i am terrified of them now.

Hi Ladies

I've got a bit more time today lol.

Ferrals - Wow 7 weeks already. Time certainly flies! Can't wait to hear about the scan.

Alice - Yay for Af arriving!!!! Now your on the IVF path!! Wishing you heaps and heaps of luck.

Mildez - My fingers are crossed for you. It sounds really positive.

T-Hopes - Lets hope this natural cycle is the one for you and you don't need the grown up stuff!

AFM - I'm a little tender in the tummy but a heat pack and painkillers are doing the trick. We ended up with 9 little embies out of the 15 follies so really happy with that result. ET will be Friday so I'm sticked to say the least and excited we have some to freeze.

Porsche-that is a fantastic number, good for you! I hope I am as lucky as that!!!

Alice- glad AF arrived and didn't make you wait any longer, lets get on wih this baby making xx

Mildez- I agree it does sound positive, you may have gotton in just in time before commencing ivf, sticky vibes to you xxx

Ferals- yay for 7 wks, I'm sure your scan will be better than you imagine- good luck!

afm- nothing much, start sniffing on sunday and its finally getting closer, very excited

Hi ladies,

Porsche - That is such fantastic news I'm with Staffy, I hope I get such good results if I get to IVF. I hope you get a BFP first go.

Mildez - I hope the HCG keeps on going up so well it is sounding pretty positive now.

Ferrals - I have everything crossed for you for tomorrows scan. I had a dream about you last night and I came to visit you and you had a baby girl I hope this was a real premonition.

Crafty - Hopefully the move will keep your mind busy in the TTW with a great result at the end.

Alice - I'm glad AF finally showed . This IVF train is getting very full I hope I get to hop on soon. I'll have AF when you are done with her though I'm likely to be waiting a while yet.

T Hopes - I hope you do get your natural BFP and can skip the ups and downs of the IVF roller coaster like Mildez.

AFM - Well going back to work was surprisingly easy some how, being surrounded by my lovely collegues and having my mind kept occupied helped heaps. Mum left yesterday morning and I was a bit worrried how I'd go alone last night but I was fine. I had cried for an hour 1/2 and cried myself to sleep the night before so I think that made a difference. I am seeing the psychologist tomorrow and FS on friday. I have a huge list of questions for him. We won't get the genetic tests back till next week and AF unlikely to show till around mid september so in for a long wait to start anything new.

Question - Maybe Ferrals will now this one -Is it OK to keep taking Vitex when your on Puregon injections??

Sunbeam - glad you got thru work ok, sometimes the thought of things is a lot worse! sounds like they are supportive! good luck for the FS and take care ok xx

*Hijack*
    Sorry ladies just stubbled in here for a sticky beak and just wanted to pass onto Mildez;

(((GBH))). You must be going through hell the last few weeks - i feel for you. Sounding more positive now hun - im so glad. Will have fingers crossed tight for you!! GL - hoping that HCG keeps going up and its not ectopic - will be thinking of you and praying and sending you lots of stickyvibes.

All the best to everyone else as well - may all your dreams come true very very soon!
    Babydust and Stickyvibes

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast