Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception Aug-Sep 2010

Kass ~ thanks hun. I had a day 4 transfer and they said the embies were a morolla or something like that - a good stage apparently. So Im guessing as long as the embie is at a good stage it wouldnt matter.

Oneday ~ Most people have the pill on a down reg cycle and I also had it for my antagonist cycle. It is to get the right timing etc before starting the hormones. It is the normal pill but you dont take the sugar pills. I guess the docs know what they are doing hun, good luck.

fatgirlslim ~ that is an awesome manager! Mine are really good as well. Googling did my head in when I thought I had an ectopic last time. Good attitude, be positive hun, yours will stick! Sending you loads of

Alice ~ Thanks so much, so kind of you hun, really appreciate it xoxo Enjoy the accupuncture and I hope you feel good after your debrief!

nicolah ~ WOW that is great, wish I had that many fertilise, I cant complain though as I have double chance inside me now. Fingers crossed they keep dividing and developing well hun, GL

Hi all, hope everyone is well

AFM ~ Still waiting to hear from my nurse about our other embies and hoping we get at least a couple to freeze. I woke up with a bit of a sore throat this morning not to happy about it but then again it could be a good sign.

Hey ladies,

Jeez you guys write a lot - I get a few minutes to myself and it takes an hour just to catch up! It's good - means there's lots happening.

Nic - wow - all is still going really well!

Kass - I think they like to keep your embies and your body as close as possible to the same stage, so day five emby should go into a 5dpo body. BUT - my FS also said that it is never exact. They never know exactly when you O, only that it was in the past day, so that way, you have a bit of time to play with. Does that make sense???? It is so hard juggling work and IVF but if I have to miss something that I really shouldn't at work I just think that if it was an emergency or I really did get sick I would have to take the day off at short notice. Anyway, it WILL work out

I rang my acupuncturist yesterday to make an appointment and she could only squeeze me in on friday arvo this week and then will be away all of next week. Transfer week! Wonder if I should look for somebody else or just not worry about it

Have to go - good luck chicks

Hey ladies more good news, AF arrived today so i rang westmead and i got in!!!! i was the last spot left so i guess it was ment to be and hopefully its finally our turn for a BFP if the good luck keeps rolling in i started on the pill tonight (red sugar one) and then im booked in to go down on the 9th nov to get everything sorted and get my meds! Im so excited i got in and that im getting started again. When i went to the chemist to get my pill the chemist said to me that i need a different prescription form for my lucrin otherwise it will cost $500!!! (it was on the same prescription as pill but they deferred the lucrin cause i dont need it just yet) im a little confused becasue with the clinic im at now they just gave it to me and charged me $150 for it??? i guess i will call westmead tomorrow and check. I hope you ladies are all well, i have my fingers crossed for lots of embies good for freezing

oneday - Congrats on getting in to the clinic! Hope this cycle goes really smoothly for you, and fingers crossed for a BFP this time!

nicoleh - Wow, that's a great result! Hope they are busily dividing right now and good luck for your transfer.

Hi to everyone else. There's too much going on here to keep up!

AFM: Am at home this morning, waiting to head off for my acupuncture and transfer at 1pm today. The embies were still doing well yesterday, so I hope they survived! I haven't heard from the clinic this morning, so I assume it is good news....

Hi Ladies

Kaybee ~ GL for when you start! Hope it comes up quickly

Oneday ~ thats excellent, excited for you, GL!

ehm ~ Glad you are joining us in the TWW. All the best hun

AFM ~ A little depressed today - we got none to freeze. Ive also come down with cold - it seems to be getting worse and Im very concerned it might have an impact on my embies - do you reckon it would?

Stickyvibes and babydust ladies xo

Hi ladies
    Well I'm booked in for a transfer on Tuesday - only took two blood tests this time

Loops -rest up and try not to worry! I'm sure it won't affect the outcome. Sorry you didn't get any to freeze.

Oneday - glad they could fit you in! That's weird with the meds - definitely worth following up.

ehm - hope your transfer went well

Hi everyone else

hmmmm am still waiting for my smiley face was meant to get it today O day is late so that means transfer day is later... interesting am hoping it comes tommorrow otherwise I don't know what's going on eeeepppp
    Loops: hugs chick remember lots of people have gotten utd in ivf whilst sick don't get donw think positive smile and think of the twins I am sure you have clinging inside you

Hey girls,

Loops - I don't think that colds have any impact on embies sticking. I understand your worry and hope you can manage to relax through this wait.

I had another blood test this morning to see if I've ovulated and I got the nurse who tells you lots (the others are all lovely but don't offer much info), anyway, she said that my hormones aren't anywhere near where they should be and that if they don't start to rise very soon then my cycle will be cancelled. I am gutted. WTF is this??? Has anyone else had this happen? I'm day 13 and thought I was just waiting to O but she said that where my hormones are that is over a week away which means this isn't a normal cycle and the doc will probably cancel it. I'm having another blood test on friday - they are just buying time before pulling the pin. I just want to cry (well, am crying). Why does this have to take so damn long just to get started. I wish I didn't want a baby so badly. I just wish I could walk away from all of this.

Sorry, persies next time. Have a good night ladies

Hello ladies, sorry for the quickie just wanted to say Loops, the only time I got pg I was sick so don't worry about that, in fact some people on the forums think it is a good sign (can't remember the reasons for it but I remember thinking that was interesting) so rest up. So sorry you didn't get any to freeze, I know how disappointing that can be when there is so much expense involved and all the drugs etc you just wish you had a few more chances up your sleeve. Concentrate on the two embies you've got on board and send them lots of stickyvibes. Fingers crossed for you x

Catch up tomorrow. x

frugal Guest

Loops - hope you get better soon! lots of for you.

kass - wow, that's fast! Good luck for Tuesday!

kaybee - I'm so sorry things aren't going so well. Damn bodies never do what they're suppose to.

afm - Booked in for blood tests / ultrasounds on Friday and Monday.. I had a question for those who have taken puregon? AF pretty much disappeared today (day 3), is that normal? Also, I got some side effects.. a little bit of dizziness and feeling sick. It went away after a few hours.. but if I get side-effects after only one injection, does that mean things are going to get worse, or perhaps I'll get use to it? I guess I'll soon find out..

Just checking in

loops - hope you feel better and those 2 embies are getting comfy, bugger about none to freeze - it would be nice knowing there was back up plan
    kaybee - sorry to hear you were in tears, I was there myself last week thinking my cycle would be cancelled, try not to stress and fx it all works out
    kass - good luck with Tues transfer
    ehm - hope your transfer went well and good luck with tww
    oneday - glad to hear you could get started

hello to everyone else and I will post as soon as I have any updates, hope & pray I am getting some good blasties developing

Kaybee im sorry about your cycle things can always change so fingers crossed things will be better on fri xx
    Ladies im sorry you didn't get any embies to freeze but hopefully the ones that are onboard will be sticky ones! x
    Goodluck to the ladies about to have EPU xxxxx
    AFM i rand the clinic yesterday and the nurse told me to buy the lucrin off them that way its only $200. Now its just the waiting game until the 9th Nov, i will go down and get everything sorted and get my meds and i think i will start the lucrin that night!
    I hope everyone else is doing well xxxx

Hi all you PUPOs and nearly PUPOS-
    I've been reading and keeping up with everyones pregress, its really exciting to see you all so close to your BFPs- I wish of course that everyone will get one, so have my FX for you all.
    to the girls who have been disappointed with numbers etc
    I'm starting my Puregon injections tomorrow ( 375-eek!) so wish me luck, I will be right behind you all!

Hey ladies,

Sorry about my mood yesterday - I hate having a whinge in here when people are trying to stay positive about whatever stage they're up to. I just feel like it's one step forward and ten steps back with my body. I don't think what I am trying to achieve is too much to ask for, is it? Ahh, there I go again. Sorry girls

Frugal - puregon sounds like not much fun - I've never had it myself so can't help. Hope it doesn't get any worse for you. Have you asked the nurse about side effects?

Nic - thanks! Hope your bubs are growing nicely.

Oneday - it's not too long until the 9th - at least it's a lot closer than waiting till next year. So glad things are moving forward for you - you seem a lot chirpier than a few weeks ago

Saffy - good luck with your jabs!!! Are you usually ok with them? (sorry can't see your history signature in this view)

Hi Alice, what's happening with you??

True - has that smiley face shown itself yet? I've given up on mine after my blood results, so am hoping even harder that yours comes quickly.

Kass - wow - your transfer has come around quickly! Hope it all goes well for you. Have you got anything planned for the day before or on the day?

Loops - how are your little ones going in there?

Spoke to my bro this morning and he was going on and on about the things he has to do before their second baby arrives and how hard it is going to be to get everything done. Oh the poor thing! Like the baby cares if he has the backyard finished. I hope I didn't sound snappy when I said "Things could be a lot worse you know - I wish I had your problem!". I never usually say anything like that but with the mood I'm in after finding out my cycle might be cancelled I just didn't feel like being nice. Lucky he's family.

Ok, I am going to go and learn how to mix up some concrete and try to make some stepping stones for my garden. I know it sounds crazy, but I am just trying to find some things to do (other than work) to keep busy in an attempt to get my mind off this baby stuff. Anyone done any mosaics before? How hard can it be?

Ordering truckloads of for us all

Hi Lovely ladies

Thanks for the encouragement and stickyvibes - really appreciate it.

Kass ~ thanks hun, wishing you all the very best for your transfer on Tuesday, will have fingers and toes x'd!

True ~ thanks sweetie, Im concentrating on the twins now def LOL. When my friends were waiting for their smiley face to come up it wasn't appearing so they just used the line OPK's as well and when it was a strong line they went into have their BT ASAP. Sounds like the smiley ones are very sensitive. Maybe you could try the line ones too. FX everything works out and soon, goodluck.

Kaybee ~ FX tight that things work out hun, maybe your bod just wants to take it slower. All the best for the BT. Will be thinking of you. I know what ya mean, sometimes wish I didnt want a baby so bad but I guess all this just makes us stronger - hugs. And I wouldnt worry too much about your brother he is your blood so you can say stuff like that LOL, im sure he understands. No need to apologise - we feel your pain and are here for you xo

Alice ~ thanks so much. Yes I believe colds can be a sign of PG, I just dont think it is in this case as I think it would be too early for that. It seems to be not getting worse though so as long as I keep it at bay I think I'll be right. I trying to be super positive for my TWINS, thanks heaps xo. Hope you are well hun.

Frugal ~ thanks for your wishes. GL with your BT's and U/S's, hope you have lots of great quality eggies growing there, GL and for you too.

nicoleh ~ thanks hun, my cold doesnt seem to be getting any worse thankfully. Yes exactly would have been nice to have a back up but oh well I guess I have double chance inside me now. I hope you have lots of great follies developing too, FX and

Oneday ~ thanks for the stickyvibes. Glad everything is moving ahead quickly, not long until Nov, all the best!

Saffy ~ thanks heaps. Sending you lots of also and lots of luck with the Puregon etc.

AFM ~ Still have this damn but its mainly just a cough now. Just hope im not coughing out these embies LOL. Im getting a sharp jab on my RHS of my lower belly - hoping its all good but still trying not to read into anything too much as I figure it could be one of 4 things - to do with my cough, from the Crinone and wind etc, AF coming early (which has happened before) or hopefully implanting. Or hopefully its not something bad like they did stick but Im going to m/c - doubtful but its all those things that go through your head in the TWW
    On a positive note - my family and friends are all so wonderful and supportive and my mum is the best - she left a beautiful bunch of orchids on our door step with a note saying; "Roses are red, Violets are blue, hope these babies stick like glue. Love mum" How gorgeous.
    Think i might test around Sunday

Hi to all

Just wanted to pop in to say I got a call from the scientist today with an update, I still have 10 embies but 2 have slowed right down so she thinks they have arrested however she said the other 8 were excellent! Don't want to get too excited but usually my drop off rate is a lot higher at this stage so this is the most embies I have had make it to day 3.

glad to hear everyone is going well - boy I hope we see lots of BFP's from these current cycles!

Loops - hope the cold clears up soon and the pain is implantation! How sweet of your mum!

Kaybee I hope things turn around. I'm a bit of a nerd and I keep track of most of my results, looking through mine I had one a few months back where my day 11 was only 150, then day 14,15,16 were all around 600 - finally got up at day 17. Have you had any other signs it could be getting close? Hope tomorrows tests come back with good results I'll be working Monday and Wednesday - how exciting - nice to have a midweek break for Tuesday though

Good luck Saffy!

Frugal - hope the jabs are going ok. I've never had any side effects other than the odd bruise. Did you notice anything today? Hopefully it was just a once off

How are you going true?

Nicoleh - hope your embies are doing well

Hello to everyone I've missed!

I just missed you nicoleh - awesome results!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast