Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception Aug-Sep 2010

Thanks once again for all your support ladies, would not get through this without you all. Im not going to be around quite as much for a while, please forgive me If I forget where people are at etc. Apart from wanting a break from TTC world we are also getting very busy at work so I wont be able to get on as much. I will be floating around though and certainly will be thinking of you all.

I wish you all great success and I hope I can see everyone in PG threads one day very soon! Stickyvibes and babydust and much love to you all!!

Kass ~ sounds like a very good quality emby, goodluck and FX

Oneday ~ terribly sorry and deepest sympathies to you and your family for the loss of your uncle. I know all too well the pain of losing a family member at a very young age, so Im feeling for you all. Hugs

Sorry for the me post. I am 5DPT and AF would not be due till Saturday. My body is out of whack with this flu but today I feel cranky, have a sore back, sore boobs, slight tummy pain and just now there was some blood when I went to the loo, I did my crinone and there was blood on it also. Could this be implantation bleed? If so how much bleeding would be normal? OR am I just kidding myself and for some reason AF has come early - really freaking out right now as I can't bear the thought of another failed cycle.

Hi nicoleh, it could be implantation so dont get down just yet, keep positive as hard as it is sometimes! i wish you all the best and i hope they will test earlier for you xx

Loops, I'm so sorry lovely that the cycle didn't work out for you. It really really sucks It is so disappointing, and sad, and hard to understand why. I wish there was something I could do to make it better for you. Take care, don't be hard on yourself as you've done everything you could possibly do to make this work, so much of this is out of your hands. I hope some time off helps and I hope you can try again soon. It's no consolation at this point but you do have age on your side, even though it doesn't feel like it right now. I'm optimistic for you for the future but I know it is financially and emotionally very straining. Lots of love to you xx

Nicoleh, you would be bang on the right time for implantation bleeding. I've never had it but I believe it is usually quite light - pink rather than red - and can go on for a few days. It's too early to know just yet and some women do get bleeding and go on to have full term pregnancies so don't give up yet. It's an emotional rollercoaster as you know, you just have to ride it out day by day and try not to think too far ahead or it will do your head in. Hang in there and try to stay hopeful xx

Kaybee, good luck for your transfer next Wednesday. Very exciting!!

Trishy, I'm sorry you are going through this Hang in there, 35 is low but it can go up despite the bleeding. I hope it stops soon.

Oneday, I'm sorry you have lost your Uncle so young - that must be very devastating for your family.

Terry, good luck for Monday's scan. Hope it shows lots of healthy follies growing.

SpringLola, hope your us and bts results today are great and you can get on with this cycle with no problems.

Saffy, same to you - hope your scan goes well today xx

Nelly, don't be too worried about the injections - I don't get any mood swings from them at all and I found it quite straight forward. The first ones are a bit daunting but you'll get into the swing of it and it's also exciting to be trying something new that might just bring you your dream. Good luck with it all and welcome x

Kass, that's great news your little embie was already hatching! Oh fingers crossed for you that this is the one. Rest up as much as you can, drink lots of water and keep rubbing that belly!

Tantee, I'm so sorry for your loss it is devastating to go through. I hope your IVF goes smoothly and you get more eggs this time. It only takes one good one. Good luck with it all.

AFM, I'm feeling much better than I was though my chart is all over the place. Thankfully the hot flushes are going - looks like just a readjustment after all the drugs leaving my system. I'm so glad to be off everything for a while and taking a bit of a breather and think about trying again next year. to everyone here - you are brave, like Saffy said. Wishing for lots of happy times ahead for you all. xx

kaybee - good luck with transfer on Wed

oneday - best of luck for starting cycle on the 9th, is it a different kind of cycle or one you have done before?

terry - have a good first scan with lots of nice follies

saffy - how did your scan go? Lots going on I hope

nellym - welcome and hope you won't have to do many cycles, I don't find I get mood swings from the drugs and the worst part was the idea of injecting myself so I got DH to do it and it was no drama - best of luck for a good cycle

kass - that sounds very positive about the little hatching blasty (I got one like that put back as well!) fx

Alice - enjoy the break and not doing this for awhile

springlola - how did scan and bloods go today?

spotting stopped at about 9pm last night, sorry if TMI but first it was like clear gel with some strands of blood, then some blood on the crinone, then some brownish grainy stuff. I don't want to jinx myself but usually if I start bleeding at night then I usually have af by next morning and so far so good. Please please please be implantation

Thanks ladies

Alice ~ next year will be our yr for BFP's hun, enjoy your break. I will be having a long break as well which I think in some ways will be good. I am glad im only 30 (nearly 31) even though I wanted kids before 30 I still know I have time. Just hope its only a numbers game and nothing seriously wrong with me. I wish you every success hun, good luck xo

nicoleh ~ I had a similar thing happening, I think the grainy stuff is the Crinone but that doesnt mean its all over, it could very well be implantation. I have my fingers crossed tight for you. Stay strong, goodluck xo

frugal Guest

Just wanted to let you girls know what's happening.. I'm sorry for the me post, but I havn't been on for days now. I really do hope for the best for all of you.

Well, our news is that they were unable to find any sperm in the open biopsy on DH. He had 4 samples taken, he's in a great deal of pain, and the scientists searched for hours looking for anything to fertilise my 11 eggs. *sigh* Sadly, that's the end of the road for us, as we're out of other options aside from donor - but we're not exploring that option.

Thank you all for being here for me during my short IVF cycle. I hope you all get your much wanted BFP's in the very near future.

Frugal - I am so sorry about your news. I am totally gutted for you and was hoping so much for a different outcome. There are no words which can make this better, but I will be thinking of you and your DH. Please PM me if you ever want to 'chat'.
    Take good care of yourself and you DH xxx

Frugal - I'm so sorry

Firstly Frugal, i am so so sorry to hear that! when i read your post my heart stopped a beat! There is no words that could possibly make you feel any better right now. I wish you every happiness to come in the future because you have def had your fair share of dissapointment and heartache. Be kind to your self and i hope that you and your DH find the joy of a baby some way xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Alice, it was very hard and still is but time heals everything. Goodluck with everything xx

Loops how are you going? xx

Thanks also nicole no im doing another long down reg cycle, the same as last time the only difference this time is they are putting me on purgeon injections instead of gonal-f because DR Tong wanted me on a lower dose this time as my levels were too high last ime and they needed to be dropped so the dose he has requested i be on i can only do the purgeon. Im am with Westmead IVF now instead of IVF Australia also. Im hoping so much it is implantation bleeding for you, fingers crossed xx

AFM nothing different just trying to wait patiently for the 9th to start my lucrin

frugal - I do not know what to say, my heart just dropped when I read your post. I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling or what you are going through. My heart goes out to you and I hope somehow, someway your dream comes true. If there is anything I can do, if you need to chat anything just pm me. Huge hugs to you & your DH

Oh frugal, im terribly sorry - my heart is breaking for you too. Very big hugs My DH doesnt want to use donar either and I can fully understand that. I hope you can maybe look at adoption so you can have a child. Look after each other and I wish you guys all the best whatever the future may bring - hopefully happy and healthy times together xoxo

AFM ~ BT confirmed as expected - BFN! Long break now, just want a normal happy, non-stressful life for a bit. If thats at all possible! All the best to everyone. Lots of babydust xoxo

Girls- massive hugs to those who have had bad news xx

Loops- what terrible luck, you poor thing, I hope you can have a breather and enjoy yourself without the stress of TTC but I know it will always be at the back of the mind xxx

Frugal- that is devastating, your poor DH and you of course too, sending my love xx

oneday- the 9th will be here before you kow it, good luck hun

nicole- sounds like implantation to me! FX

hi alice, thanks for your congrats on the other thread!

Hi everyone else, hope all is going ok

I had a good result from my scan, 11 follies that are the right size so booked for EPU on Monday, nervously excited and can't wait- trigger tonight at midnight!

True blue im so sorry about your bad news too not much luck going on in here at the moment hey? I hope you have a nice relaxing break! I had 4 months off and i will admit it was the best thing for me but i never stop thnking about the next cycle, i work with children so makes it hard! Anyways all the best to you and i hope you will be joining us in the pg forum very soon xxxxx

Thanks Saffy i hope it comes quickly and once you start the injections it flies which is good good luck with EPU, i hope you get lots of big juicy eggs xxxx

AFM, just a quick question does anyone know how long i stay on the pill? is it only till i get my next period? Its just different for me as my last STIM i didnt go on the pill xx

oneday- the clinic should tell you, I was taking it to get in sync with everyone else at my clinic, so took active pills for about 6 wks then got my period when I stopped but I'm sure I didn't take it when I was jabbing- better check with your nurse xx

Time for a new thread.
    Last edited by onthefly; October 30th, 2010 at 05:58 PM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617