Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - November '05

Hi guys.. I have been MIA for a few days because I had EPU friday 24 eggs.. intially 15 feritilised, then I was admitted with OHSS on monday, transfer cancelled, 3 decent empies frozen the rest being watched til today. I got to come home from hospital last night which was great cause yesterday was my birthday!! I am still very sore and sorry but can sit up straight and walk ok at least now. To top it all off my best friend (who I was going to be present at the birth) had her baby on Sunday morning and I have been so sick I haven't even got to see him yet!!
    Sorry at the lack of personals will catch up and trynand post more later. In the meantime... :bdust: dust: inkstick: :bluestick:

cazzoom Guest

Wow Trish and Shez for great eggy hauls!

Sorry about the OHSS Shez My SIL had that last week and I know it hurts!

heres hoping that you have a great transfer Trish and that you get to do yours soon Shez!!

As for me I am doing okay. I supposed technically 7DPO today and for the last two days I have had some localised cramping in two specific places. i guess that means my embies are trying to find nice warm places to live till july next year. I am thinking and staying posative that I will get another BFP but for me this year the BFP part is not so hard It definatly is the staying pregnant part I will have to succeed with this time!
    I am also extremely HOT!!! I have to sleep naked with out any covers on at all because I overheat and start sweating!
    Last night I woke at 3am to pee and could not get back to sleep. This is also something that has happened to me each and every pregnancy I have had so far!
    And my BB'ies are sore.........only slightly but they are.......Nothing you cant put down to extra progesterone from the crinone so I dont read anything into that!!

Still staying posative has seemd to help me this time!!

Hi everyone else hope you are all well

Cazz

Trish thats fantastic!! Clever girl!

Shez that sounds awful, I hope youre feeling 100% again soon hon. lots of water!

AF came for me today for my non medicated cycle off, so am assuming blood test results from yesterday will hopefully mean I can get started with synarel tonight. Will find out later and then away we go...

Hi can you update my details please
    Start puregon 200 10/11
    ultrasound 18/11
    OPU 22-24/11

thanks sorry no time for personals off to work will check in later

Melinda Guest

All done Shazey

YAY Trish.......awesome news!

Bugger, forgot the point of me posting before was to ask - I have some synarel in the fridge from last cycle, its ok to finish that first yes? Just get it out ahead of tonight or???

Eggcellent haul... \/
    Congratulations....I expect when it's my turn for the docs to sit me up on a big nest and come in in the morning and lift my bum up and feel underneath for my eggs
    Sorry, weird sense of humour today.
    Good news anyway ladies!

Trish,
    congratulations on all those eggies. Hope you have lots more nice surprises in the next 9 months. love

Trish and Shez WOWEE congrats on eggs hope you get lots to fertilise and have a wonderful transfer.

Cazz I know what you mean by being hot is is so jolly rediculous as I used to be cold all the time before IVF now this last year I have been sooooooooooooooo hot all the time and now I am getting a cold to go with it including a cold sore I think so this embie better be sticking really well as I too have been having little cramps. So all in all I fell like **** as tired grimpy, snotty sore throat and no time to rest too much.

Hi Chele,
    When feeling like crap isn't enough you also get a cold sore...miserable nasty things that they are :evil: . Hope you're feeling better soon! Fingers crossed for your embie
    Cheers,
    Didge

Bloods say I havent ovulated and wait another week - this was the message left for me - but I got AF today so Ill ring and check tomorrow. Makes no sense at all ](*,)

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Shez
    Congratulations of your great egg retrival

I am sorry about your OHSS you poor thing -glad you are okay but must be disappointed about no transfer atm.But at least three snowbubs are waiting for you at a better time.

:happybday: for yesterday - what did you get ?

Cazz- goodluck with the bubs burrowing in - sounds very good

Humphrey - goodluck for your OPU tomorrow I am thinking of you - [-o< for good numbers

Anney -thank you for your well wishes -good to see you

Thanks Kelly - as long as you know you have enough doses - but I was told not to store in fridge -though in this heat I wonder

Bee - goodluck for your beta tomorrow

Heather - what is next for you now AF is here and where are you up cycling for HRT FET

Didge - not long till Synarel starts LOL your description - they do lift you b*m up well your legs.

Chris - how are latest b't - how are you feeling

Sue - I like Bunnings and Spotlight - give your plants a good dose of seasol.

Chele- hope your snowbub is getting comfy too

Nola- hang in there - some bleeding is very common - wait till beta I am sorry you are having a difficult time

Shazey -it is great when stim injections start - you can see the light of the babyexpress coming down the tunnel ... goodluck tomorrow

Hi Tam :flower: how are you

Leisa - I will be thinking of you Friday - the liquid diet does not sound much fun but medically necessary

Teagan - hi almost one week down of your 2ww - how are you going ?

Racheal - we have missed you -how are you

Today we have 16 fertilised and begin the countdown to blasts - the scientist told my Dh it was a good idea since we had so many.

Melinda - :flower: can you update me please

Important dates embryo transfer Monday 14th

Thanks everyone for your good wishes and support - :lovebb:

I hope I didn't miss any one of my special online friends

Melinda Guest

All done Trish

Wowee Trish & Shez - well done on all of those eggs.

Hi Lovelies,

Trish - that is a phenomenal haul of eggs and really fantastic news. It's looking just great. Everything crossed for you.

Shez - Great that you got so many too but it's a shame about the hyperstim. I'm sorry you had to miss your friend's birth experience but I hope you are feeling better soon.

Nola - hang in there and I hope the BT brings good news.

Cazz - Hope everything is going well for you too. Sounds promising that you have the same signs doesn't it?

Humphrey - Good luck for your OPU!!

Kelly - I hope your cycle can start soon. I think you should be okay to use that Synarel until it runs out. It wouldn't have expired or anything yet. Did you say you already have a new bottle on hand?

Love to everyone else I have missed. Hope you are all doing well.

Mel

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

you hoo where is everyone :shock: it has been almost 21 hrs since anyone posted

Humphrey hope you are tucked up in bed somewhere -we are thinking fo you

Leis - thinking fo you for tomorrow and hope it is goodnews and a fresh start for your girlie bits

Shez- how are you today ?

Sue - not long now for your beta -hope J & C are happy little vegemites with their little excursion today

Melinda Guest

It has been a while hasn't it Trish!!! I've been a bit AWOL myself today....not feeling all that flash!!!

So where is everyone?

Hi Trish! I'm pretty good today thanks for asking!! I actually drove and ventured to the movies today out of the house by myself for the first time since last friday!! I finally got to see my best friends new baby last night too!!
    How are you doing?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast