Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05 #2

I'm soo sorry Chele

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Oh Chele,

so very sorry my sweet.

love
    sushee

Chele - I'm so sorry. I will keep everything crossed that the BETA will go up for you. Thinking of you.

Ali xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Chele, look after yourself.
    Love
    Sue

About Leisa
    Leisa had her EPU on Mon 10/10 (day 11) and she got 3 eggs from 11 follies. Done with a local anaesthetic - she was in a lot of pain and went into shock.

I've just had an email from her. This is what it said:

lying low after the embi transfer today.. they weren't good quality and we arn't expecting anything great, but the Dr said that he has seen a few pregnancies from our embie quality before. sorry for being MIA but not doing real well.. i have my bhcg on wed 26th october.. if we make it to then.. heres hoping and praying..

Poor thing, she doesn't sound very hopeful. She's always so positive and hopeful about everything. Trish, she got your PM but can't reply to it.

Love
    Sue

Thank you to , everyone for your welcomes, Ali I agree with everyone else a line is a line good luck with your hcg, sorry Chele that your hcg was low try to keep your chin up even though it is dissappointing, good luck to everybodys else on this roller coaster.
    I find it very hard to be positive somedays especially where I work. You have women coming in having their 4, 5 & 6 baby and they have so many different drugs in their urine. It is very hard not to be judgemental sometimes but when you are on this roller coaster physically, mentally and emotionally. Sometimes I just feel like taking their babies and keeping them myself, pretty bad huh.

cazzoom Guest

Chele. Im so sorry. I know what its like to be told you have beta but not to be confident!
    Hoping it goes up for you hun! :hugs:

Ali. good luck for quicker lines on HPT's

woohoo no more pill I am so relieved!!

now just waiting for AF!!

Cazz

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

\/ I have my last pill tomorrow - [-o< I hope forever today had my first 2 sniffs -
    Good on you Cazz

Hi guys just a quick update from me.. AF arrived wednseday so off to the doc on monday to ? start stimming. Looks like OPU will be late october/early november.. Luck and love to all will catch up on whats been happening and post more later.

Trish - Hooray on taking your last pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shez - You must be stoked to be starting again, I hope this is the one for you xx

Tested again this morning and got my faint line again, within the time frame but still very very faint. I am a bit worried that it hasn't got darker. Should it be darker each day if things are progressing ok?

Thanks girls

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ali
    a line is still a line

even Mel was testing BFN on day she got + beta and others too.

you are still only 12 dpo ? so line might be faint for this reason only

hold on the hope -thinking of you and praying for brighter lines

Thanks Sue
    send Leisa our warmest wishes for :bluestick: inkstick:
    we are thinking of her

Hold on the hope and don't give up till you have to

Trish - I'm only 11dpo!!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting soooooooo anxious!!!

Hang in there Ali baby -11 dpo and already a line is fantastic

Just don't use all 100 (well the 50 or so you have let - yet)

you have action on the HCG front so that is wonderful news to be hopeful about

Ali,

At 13dpo, my HCG levels came back at 73. Yet I didn't get a line until 14dpo (very faint), and did not get a nice, distinct line until 15 dpo, and even this took 3 mins to come up.

No matter how sensitive they claim a test to be, it's not going to show up dark until your HCG is in the hundreds.

Good luck and please don't fret too much if the lines don't get darker for a while yet.

love
    sushee

ThanksSushee - What brand HPT did you use?

I just rang Nurses & asked if I could have BETA early as had faint positive on HPT. She said to keep an open mind and wait for the blood test. When I asked if it was a good sign she again just said to keep an open mind. She didn't sound very hopeful...........

Ali xxxxx

Aren't nurses the best? Even when they suspected I was pg, they kept saying 'it doesn't mean anything, okay? Don't get your hopes up"

To answer your qsn, 11 dpo I used Fortel Ultra with FMU, which came back a definite -ve, 14 dpo (after my beta) I used the second Fortel in the pack with FMU (super faint +ve after 7 mins) and 15dpo, I used a Crystal Clear with FMU.

If you can't stand the anticipation, Ali, call and make an appt with your GP. Tell him you've missed you period and would like a BT to see if you're pg. Sneaky but has worked for some! Hopefully your GP is understanding about it!

love
    sushee

Thanks Sushee - A bit of optism on their part would be nice. I do understand they don't like getting peoples hopes up though I guess.

I used the following

Fortel Ultra - Faint line after 10 mins
    Confirm - Faint line after 4 mins
    Internet cheappie - faint line after 10mins
    Crystal clear - faint line after 10 mins (yesterday)

Surely they can't all be wrong??

Ali xxxxxxxxx

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast