Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05 #3

Shez - Good luck for that scan. I'm glad you've started down the IVF road and I hope it bears fruit for you.

Shazey - It feels good to start the Synarel doesn't it but I'm with you on the strange taste. It must be a pretty powerful thing. I gave myself two squirts of it once by accident and I thought my sinuses were going to explode!

Tam - Hoping you are okay there and that the spotting has stopped.

Leisa and Amanda - hang in there. Amanda, I had the symptoms disappear on me too on my last cycle. Hold out till you know for sure one way or the other.

Cazz - Hope those shots are going well. I'll bet you have a better technique than my "pinch/close eyes/stab in general direction of abdomen" style. Good luck with the cycle.

Trish - Thinking of you for this cycle and hoping it all goes well.

Bee - everything and I mean EVERYTHING is crossed for you.

Thinking of all you other lovely ladies too and hoping you are all doing okay.

Love,

Mel

I am going to buy a few sticks tomorrow.. this is crazy... so tomorrow it will be .. here's hoping for a !!!! will let you all know.. will have to sneak it so DH doesn't see... heheehee

love leis xx

:-$ No One Tell Leis DH she's gonna POAS tomorrow. Good Luck

Hi Leis good luck with your sneaky test I hope you get a BFP, either way I think your husband will know what you have been up too.
    Hi to everybody out there I hope you are all well, thank goodness its friday, looking forward to a relaxing weekend before the dreaded night shift next week (oh joy) just another thing to stuff up the body clock, hopefully I wont have to do any more night shift until after the OPU.

here here to that shazey what sort of work do you do that you work nights? I too am on nights next week so I know how you feel and will be right there with you in the yucky shift.

Im a midwife Chele what about you ?

I work in an aluminium extrusion factory and do a rotating 3 shifts days this week nights next then arvo's and get to sllep in that week to catch up.

I do 4 10 hour nights and then I get 5 days of then 3 afternoon shifts and 2 morning shifts, doing shift work really plays havoc with your body dosent it

sure does and even worse when Dh is on opposite shift and we only on same 1 in 3 weeks as we work at same place but diff areas crapp for TTC if was naturally and no IVF never home to bd.

I agree my husband leaves for work at 3am so if Im on a afternoon shift he is in bed when I get home, I usually pass him as I am going out of town and he is coming in when Im on afternoon shift, we just wave to each other as we drive by, pretty sad but at least we never argue, I just tell him I need a sample at the clinic on this day, thats probably the closest we get to bd. LOL

amandaw Guest

morning lovelies

i have a confession to make - I POAS'ed this morning (we're going out tonight and I thought - if it's negative, I'll at least have a couple of drinks)...well, I'm 13dpo (the day I usually get AF since I have a 27 day cycle) and we got two pink lines - one more feint, but still two lines!

We're not getting carried away because there's a slight chance it could be from the pregnyl, but my last injection was 6 days ago and, from what I've read, it should be out of my system by now.

After all my negativity earlier in the week I started getting a little suspicious when my boobs started getting sore again...

Anyway, we'll save the real celebrations until our blood test but if no AF shows up tomorrow I'll start getting excited...

Am in BrisVegas until Wednesday so I'll speak to you all in a few days - hopefully with good news!

Am thinking of you all...

Amanda

Amanda ... this is all good. Hang in there for the BT and then you'll know for sure. Hope you enjoy your trip!

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Amanda - =D> [-o< for two darker lines
    A line is a line and it sounds promising
    Have a nice time

Good morning all,

I have popped in and out of here on several occations but tend to not come back for some reason. I am sorry.

Anyway. I am well and truly into my IVF PGD cycle and have a couple of questions.

Sheree, you have been a gem, as always and thank you.

ok. I have been on the Gonal f, injections now for 7 days, had an Ultrasound and bloods yesterday. Ultrasound showed, 6 follicles on my right ovary measuring around 8 - 9 mm and 16 follies on my left ovary meausruing around 11-13mm. I am heading back on Monday am for another of U/S and Further bloods.

MY nurse called yesterday avo and gave me the news of the follies and also of the Bloods, when I asked her what my levels were she replied "1000". This means nothing to me. She is fantastic to face and talk to, but over the phone she is horrible. (??????)

I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on this.

also I have started to show lots of ewcm over the last 3 days, is this normal. It is around the time that I should naturally be o'ing and I am a little concerned?

i am drinking all my water and have set my timer for every 30mins to have a large drink. So I think I am doing all the right things.

I really just need some reasurance.

Sorry for the long winded whinge.

Thanks Girls.

at this stage looks like egg pick up sometime next week all going well.

Nola,

I'm so glad you're well into your cycle. It all looks promising and those are great follicle numbers.

Sorry I can't help you with the levels question as we didn't have blood tests done at MIVF, just ovarian monitoring.

I did however have fantastically abundant EWCM just as you described. It was amazing. I think at that point I realised that my ovaries were just lovin' that drug because I hadn't seen CM like that since I was in my 20s.

I drank lots of water too. I did feel very fluidy in the abdomen though as it got closer to OPU. After the pickup, that feeling subsided almost immediately so hope that happens for you too.

Good luck with it Nola and with the PGD. Everything crossed for you.

Love,

Mel

cazzoom Guest

Amanda!! Good luck to you for two darker lines!!!

did injection # 3 last night and today I am starting to feel something. I usually feel things right off the bat after injectio # 1 and I am hoping that this means that I perhaps have more follies growing at an even rate as opposed to 1 or two follies growing bigger faster!! KWIM!!

I really want to have some embues to freeze. dont fancy having to decide to do another full down reg stim cycle

Cazz

Cazz - good luck with those injections and I LOVE the ticker. Where did you get it?

(I love ticker shopping).

Thank you so much Melbo.

You are looking fantastic, How far now?

How many cycles did it take you to fall pg with your healthy pg?

Thanks again.

Nola

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast