Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05 #3

Leis - Im sorry sweetheart

Shez - hope you get some answers soon. Similarly my first IVF cycle was cancelled the day I was meant to trigger (except for opposite reason to yourself). I understand your heartache and if you need to know that you can email me at anytime. I have also been teh support partner for a friend who had a baby and it is an incredibly emotional time at the best of times, cant imagine how emotional you might be given the situation...

Sue - am very excited at your upcoming OPU! Am so sure of success for you, sweetheart. (Have updated you BTW)

Amanda - what more can I say that hasnt been said already CONGRATS!

Kell & Humphrey - I know what you mean about needing a break sometimes and how hard it can get and how it can consume your every minute. I feel I am there right now myself as you've probably noticed my presence has been getting less and less. to us all right now...

Cazz - things are sounding good for you and your sis in law. Im sure your SIL wont be cancelled (it mostly depends on levels, but number of follies can be indicative of that). I had 48 follies last time and wasnt cancelled, so make sure she doesnt get too down just yet. Oh and BTW woohoo on the TWO decision!

Trish - you are such a wonderful, caring woman that it just cant be possible that you wont have the chance again very soon. I just know it. to you too my friend.

Nola - Am hoping all is coming along well with you sweetheart.

Chele - the countdown continues...

Well as for me I begin the provera tabs this Sunday, so am hoping this one is it.... Three times this year - perhaps third time is the charm! (Oh God I hope so...)

Good luck Suzi Q... i am thinking of you today and i hope all goes well .. All the best everyone else for successful baby making expeditions..

Me on the other hand.. DH and i are continuing doing up the house, have booked a holiday to the Cook Islands for early next year and plan treatment to start after this trip in about april/may.. will need all the Dutch courage in the world to try again... i am very scared of failing AGAIN!!! Booked in for a D&C/lap/hyst on the 11th November at St Lukes Private, Potts Point... hope he doesn't open me up and then tell me in recovery we will never have any hope!!! My biggest fear...

Summer is going to be great and I hope the water is warm and the waves big so i can surf every day... take care all and good luck..and thanks again for all your support..

love leis xxx

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Leis

I will be thinking of you for 11th - honey there is always a great chance while you have a uterus and your ovaries - even without ovaries.

I had the same fear when I had a lap in late June - but mine was good news I didn't have a bicornuate uterus (diganosed by u/s and SHG ) and though one fallopian tube was removed (why I was having the lap in 1st place) the other was okay ( horray -though we were doing IVF - this makes little difference -but I always keep hope of natural miracle)

I got so worked up (dare I mention hysterical) because nurses refused to tell me anything for over 8hrs and I finally demanded to see Nursing Supervisor - she came and explained my DR would be there soon. I thought they had taken my uterus/ovaries -not that I had reason to think this... it was irrational thinking but so I was at the time - talk to your DR and settle your fears. You pay them enough money and it is not silly to ask questions.

So Leis - you might get good news so please don't worry too much. Your holiday and summer plans sound a good distraction - remember to drop in regularly and after you op to let us know how you went - miss you already...

cazzoom Guest

good luck Sue and Leis

My SIL is having her OPu on monday.

I had my second scan today

Still 9 follies there. Im okay with that as long as they have nice mature eggs in them.
    Right~ 17mm, 17mm, 17mm, 14mm, 13mm, 12mm
    Left ~ 15mm, 13mm, 11mm
    Endo ~ 7.5mm

so all is good.

OPU will be on wednesday. Ironically it will be 9 years TTC for me that day. dunno what time yet. Transfer friday

Cazz

Hey Cazz

You and I should only be a couple of days apart in the TWW as I am having another blood test tomorrow being day 13 and I ovulated day 14 last time so in theory (ha) should transfer on Tuesday. Will know more lunch time tomorrow. Good luck with pickup and grow follies grow.

Hey SuziQ

Hope your pickup today was a great result for you and we get to be on the TWW pretty close too.

Take Care all I must go and have a nap now after night shift finished this morning have been here playing too much now sleep till DH gets home at 4 so will catch up later tonight or tomorrow arvo.

goodluck Chele
    [-o< for you to O and your little embie

Hi everyone
    Thanks so much for all your well wishes. My 3 follies contained 3 eggs - I'm very happy about that. Can't ask for much more at this point! All have now been ICSI'd and resting safely in their petri dish. Waiting on fert results tomorrow.
    Leis, it's always good to have a plan for something else in place as a back up. Plan that holiday, enjoy the surf, sun and sand. Will probably be up at D Beach over Christmas - might even see you!! Maybe a hibiscus flower strategically placed may help us identify each other?
    Chele, everything crossed for you.
    Hi Trish, hope you're feeling a little better. Jab away girl.
    Hi to everyone else, my apologies for no more personals - I just can't keep track.
    All I know is - there will be a lot of us in the 2ww together. Safety in numbers!!!
    Take care all.
    Love
    Sue :luck: :luck: :luck:

glad to hear all went suziQ have been thinking of you all day... love leis.. ok you can hibisucus and i'll frangipani... xxx ps.. i am sure your lovely eggs will all fertilise overnight. xxx

Hi girls,

Had to go & have a scan today as I was having some cramping. I am 5wk & 4 days. Well, everything seemed fine. My ovaries were very big so that could be what is causing the discomfort. AND.........there were 2 sacks!!!!!!! Both appeared to have a yolk which is great. One was a bit smaller than the other so not sure what that means, but only 1 day smaller in measurements.........I can't believe it, I'm sooooooo excited!!!

I hope everyone is doing really well and I can't wait to read all those upcoming BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow Ali OM Gosh 2 sacs
    that is maybe going to be extra good news ...no wonder you are excited ...we will all be waiting on tender hooks

hope your ovaries settle down and cramping ceases

thanks for BFP vibes they are much appreciated

cazzoom Guest

Wow Ali ~ sorry about the cramping but wow on the two sacs. I hope it all turns out well!!!

Sue ~ glad you got 3 eggies. I hope they all growing nicely!

Trish. Cant email you by clicking on the link so can you email me with your address [email protected] and will answer youir PM

Cazz

TO THE WONDERFUL WOMEN IN MY CIRCLE

When I was little, I used to believe
    in the concept of one best friend,
    and then I started to become a woman.
    And then I found out that if you allow your heart
    to open up, God would show you the best in many friends.

One friend is needed when you're
    going through things with your man.

Another friend is needed when you're
    going through things with your mom.

Another when you want to shop,
    share, heal, hurt, joke, or just be.

One friend will say let's pray together, another
    let's cry together, another let's fight together,
    another let's walk away together.

One friend will meet your spiritual
    need, another your shoe fetish, another
    your love for movies, another will be with
    you in your season of confusion, another will be
    your clarifier, another the wind beneath your wings.

But whatever their assignment in your life,
    on whatever the occasion, on whatever the day,
    or wherever you need them to meet you with their gym
    shoes on and hair pulled back, or to hold you back from
    making a complete fool of yourself ... those are your best friends.

It may all be wrapped up in one woman,
    but for many it's wrapped up in several...
    one from 7th grade, one from high school, several
    from the college years, a couple from old jobs,
    several from church, on some days your mother,
    on some days your neighbor, on others your sisters,
    and on some days your daughters or some days ones you know only on the internet

So whether they've been there 20 minutes or 20 years,
    ONLY IF YOU WISH
    Pass this on to the women that have been placed in your life
    to make a difference.
    Someone I met a week ago on the internet sent this to me and I want to share this with my wonderful friends here

just locking this thread girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678