Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LT TTC & Assisted Conception - October '05

Gillian Guest

Keen I am so sorry to hear your news. I don't really know what to say except take the time to mend your heart and your soul.

Gillian Guest

Chele & Ali, I have my fingers and my toes crossed for you both. Some BFP's would be great. Give us newies some hope and a well deserved early christmas pressie for you guys!!

Shez, I officially joined you on the roller coaster this morning! I have to say though I have never been much good on rides. Stomach's way to queasy! Here's hoping were not on it for too long!

I had my first sniff this morning and I have had a headache all day. AF came two days late for me which never ever happens so I was tortured all weekend. Trust mother nature to play with my head just a little bit more! Day 4 scan is on Wednesday.

Keen I am so incredibly sorry Youre in my thoughts.

I cannot believe the BFP dry spell, its getting ridiculous. Listen up baby gods ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Heather, thankyou so much for asking after my SIL, she is doign ok. So far so good. She has morning sickness this time, which she didnt have last time round when she m/c. I am so scared for them and so hopeful.

I am just plodding along, feeling sorry for myself as usual. I am wanting to get my weight back to what it was when I conceived DS - it may have something to do with it (and if not, I can only try) - got a while til my next IUI so might as well do something constructive with my time.

Still a bitter cynic...

amandaw Guest

Kell

Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog...i tried to get myself one but the bloody web page kept translating itself into German and I couldn't understand what it was saying!

Amanda

How weird Amanda! Did you try msn spaces.com

amandaw Guest

yep - i'm assuming that somehow my profile has got it in it's head that it actually wants to be European...I'll try from work tomorrow and see if it helps! :-s

:bluestick: inkstick:
    to Chele and Ali. That almost rhymes - gotta be a good sign.
    Good luck to everyone else at different places in their cycles. I'm having trouble keeping up - yep, we definitely need a cleanup in here...
    Love
    Sue

Blue Sky Guest

Did someone say picket line?

Whaddawewant? BFPs!! Whendawewannem? NOW!

Goodluck Chele & Ali :bluestick:

:chairfall: Blue. You have such a way with words pet.

Gillian - Congrats on your first sniff today, I hope the time flies by for you & that you are outta here in a flash!!!!

Thanks for the picket lines girls

I'll join the rally!!!!!!

I have been really bloated this evening. Don't know if that's a good sign??

I ordered some HPT over the net on Fri and they arrived today.....all 100 of them (it'll save me running to the same shop over & over) Did somebody say obsessive?????

WARNING TMI coming, may offend some viewers, for mature audiences only!!!!

Last time when I was using the Crinone, I was getting much bigger "chunks" of "leftovers" IYKWIM and they were a definate grey sort of colour whereas this time it has been smaller in amount and the colour is coming out the same as when it went in. I figure this might be a good sign too that nothing is shedding. What do you think???????????????

Sorry again for the TMI

Take care

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aaahhhhh - I can feel the love. Lots of positive vibes flying around.

Well done everyone =D>

Lol - I was just having a mouthful of my cuppa when I read about Ali's "chunks". Nice.....

Sorry Ali, I have no experience with crinone and thus am "chunk" inexperienced. I'm sure there are other girls a bit more "chunk" savvy.

Gee, I think I've found my favourite word of the day - chunk, chunk, chunk.

Have a chunky evening everyone.

My HUNKA CHUNKA DH was just wondering what I was laughing at Humphrey................lol

It does sound a bit like I'm describing my peanut butter, doesn't it...........Oh well, I've always preferred it over smooth.

Ali xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Bring in the clowns
    gotta love you girls for bringing a smile to my dial
    \/

Sounds like a good sign to me Ali & Chele (implantation) -thinking of you both :luck:
    bring it on a BFP & :msick: to boot ( boot you out of here)

Right now get in line ladies! Time for some serious baby dust to get blown around in here! You're not wanted in here anymore - get out, get out now! Into the pg forums with you all!

=; Uh! Wont take no for an answer! [-(

Thankyou Thankyou and Thankyou again you girls make me cry one minute then :chairfall: the next Ya gotta love you guys :lovebb:

This picket line is getting nice and long =D>

Keen you have such a way with words fancy kicking us out Ali how dare she. LOL
    Trish I would love to have :msick: as I didn't have any with my ~Angel~

Here's to

Keen - Nice to hear from you, I hope you're doing ok xxxxxxxxxxx

I have a question about evaporation lines on the HPT.............. Has anyone had faint evaporation lines after about 20 mins or so, looking like a faint positive????

Thanks girls

Ali xxxxxxxxxxx

Ali - do have a confession for us? Come on fess up? How many DPO are you?

Keen - hope you had a lovely day yesterday. Have you decided what your next step is?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast